Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Renewedhope is Headed for the Flatlands

Somehow I knew you would respond to that! LOL!! Well, this is TMI, but last night and today seem to be much better in that department. LOL I guess it is not necessary that I feel "HOT" 24/7. I took and shower and shaved my legs. It's amazing what that will do for your sex drive. Ok, I'm done on this topic.

LOL! You are too funny girl!

Sorry you still aren't sleeping well. Maybe the benadryl will help. You've been such a good patient. Can't wait till you can start running again.

Oh, I bought the nike+ system over the weekend. Now I just have to save up for the ipod nano, lol. I can't wait to start using it!!

Renewed: Of course there are hormone changes, with all the estrogen that is stored in the fat cells, there are bound to be many many changes. It will all even out as I'm sure you are discovering. Glad you liked the bendryl, it's my new best friend too. Happy Healing!

You look great!!! I am curious how much did all of this cost? I am looking into it, but am appalled at how much some of it is...

I CAN RUN!!!!I saw my doctor today and she removed my last 2 staples. I can resume presurgery activities, carefully, and I CAN RUN!!!!! I no longer have to wear the binder, but I still have to wear the compression garment for 2 to 4 more weeks. I go back to see her in 3 months and she will fix the little pooch on my left hip in the office. Not a big deal.

So....I guess I am officially released from the doctor!! Wow, after only 4 weeks. I am very excited. Now its time to get busy with my exercise again so that I can get to goal and stay there.

DH and I are going on a shopping date on Saturday. I don't have any clothes to wear. he has never cared about picking out clothes for me, but he is pretty excited. I am VERY excited.

I will get him to take some pics this weekend!! Everyone have a great day!!

WooHoo! Your happiness and excitement are coming through loud and clear through your posts! I'm so happy for you!

WOHOOOOO congratulations!! thats great news. take it easy and don't over do it. I'm happy for you!!!

Me I am still waitig for that shower,,,,,, I am hoping he will let me monday after my appointment..

That is FANTASATIC news!!!!! Enjoy all the black friday sales... I hope you get great deals and enjoy the process.

Take care and be careful not to over do it.

Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving to you!