Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Bandsters!??!?!

Hello all i'm officially banded Iwent in Oct 1st. I'm having some pain when getting up and down on my left side. The loratab is discusting any sugestions on getting it down? I still have my pain ball but it comes out tomorrow so i"ve gotta get this loratab down somehow. My Doc gave my percocet elixer but i couldnt fnd a pharmacy that had it.

I hope all the new Oct bandster are doing well.

It's good to see the new bandsters!! I was there a year ago! Things change so much over a year.

It has come off slowly for me and really I didn't lose much until I felt restriction. I'm now down 52lbs and I feel so awesome and I have tons more to lose!

I'm so glad I did it. It's like a giant rubberband that snaps me on the stomach when I want to splurge too much.

Halloween Challenge:

Julie.Ann----------(16lbs) -1.1, -4.8, biggrin.gif,-1.3, :thumbup:

Nazzy--------------(18lbs) -3.0, -2.0, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

CarrieJess----------(5lbs) 0.0, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

GiddyupGrandma-(10lbs) -0.5, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Ruby124-----------(17lbs) :), rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Annecolorgreen---(10lbs) :thumbup:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Sarahp626----------(8lbs) +2.0, -4.61, +1.1,-1.7, :sneaky:

Hallfamilyx2-------(10lbs) :), rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Ewiedbingcott-------(8lbs) -1.0, 0.0, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Loveislovely -------(8lbs) :thumbup:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Catherine55--------(6.4lbs) :blink:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

MollyJo-------------(10 lbs) :tt2:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Great Job Sarah! How about the rest of you. We have hit our Bandiversary Month. How are you doing on our Halloween chanllenge?

I haven't posted before, but here I go.. I am scheduled for surgery on October 22nd!! Surprisingly once I met the 40BMI everything went smoothly. I didn't expect to get approved thru Blue Shield CA this easily, but thank goodness I did!! It might sound dumb, but now I'm getting nervous!! I meet with the nutritionalist on October 13th. My friend had this done three years ago & had to go on a liquid diet for a month prior to surgery. Should I start a liquid diet on my own or wait until 10/13??:thumbup:

Hey everyone.. HAPPY bandiversary :thumbup: Sorry I am a few days late into October, but I have been busy.. I hope everyone had a successful year .. I have lost 122lbs and am loving it.. I have taken up a new hobby.. ICE SKATING..something I never ever dreamed I would do.. and thanks to this band I have been able to live my life a whole new way :) I have always live my life to the fullest, but now I can live even fuller.. and I plan to continue to make it better.. I wish everyone the best and congratulate you all on making it to this point in our journey.. we are rocking it :)

Halloween Challenge:

Julie.Ann----------(16lbs) -1.1, -4.8, biggrin.gif,-1.3, :lol:

Ruby124-----------(17lbs) :(, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Annecolorgreen---(10lbs) :smile:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Sarahp626----------(8lbs) +2.0, -4.61, +1.1,-1.7, :sad:

Hallfamilyx2-------(10lbs) :thumbup:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Loveislovely -------(8lbs) :wink2:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Catherine55--------(6.4lbs) :wink2:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

MollyJo-------------(10 lbs) :w00t:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Great Job Sarah! How about the rest of you. We have hit our Bandiversary Month. How are you doing on our Halloween chanllenge?

o.k. JulieAnn - put me down a pound. I can't remember what I was when I started this, but I had to change my ticker so give me a smiley face please! I've always responded well to positive feedback - lol!

Halloween Challenge:

Julie.Ann----------(16lbs) -1.1, -4.8, biggrin.gif,-1.3, :lol:

Ruby124-----------(17lbs) :(, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Annecolorgreen---(10lbs) :smile:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Sarahp626----------(8lbs) +2.0, -4.61, +1.1,-1.7, :sad:

Hallfamilyx2-------(10lbs) :thumbup:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Ewiedbingcott-------(8lbs) -1.0, 0.0, biggrin.gif,-1.0, :)

Loveislovely -------(8lbs) :wink2:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Catherine55--------(6.4lbs) :wink2:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

MollyJo-------------(10 lbs) :w00t:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

I made it through!

I'm home and trying to rest. Can't wait for the gas/air to go away.

:frown:

Okay, so I have addmitted to myself that I am too tight. I have fallen into soft calorie syndrome. It sucks. I hope I can get a tiny unfil on Monday. My weight loss has been so-so and eating is too hard. I have fallen to soft foods, especially ice cream. BAD BAD BAD!!!!!

Kind of depressing, but I want to get the unfill before I have to worry about a slip or erosion. :wink2:

I did't weigh in Saturday because I knew it wasn't going to be good. I doubt it will be good this Saturday but I am still going to weigh in. Have u lost any more? I see you're at 168.9 Good job. Have you gotten your unfill yet? If you did, is things a little bit better with your eating?

Halloween Challenge:

Julie.Ann----------(16lbs) -1.1, -4.8, biggrin.gif,-1.3, :w00t:

Ruby124-----------(17lbs) :sneaky:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Annecolorgreen---(10lbs) :thumbup:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Sarahp626----------(8lbs) +2.0, -4.61, +1.1,-1.7, :w00t:

Hallfamilyx2-------(10lbs) :frown:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Loveislovely -------(8lbs) :mad:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

Catherine55--------(6.4lbs) :mad2:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

MollyJo-------------(10 lbs) :lol:, rolleyes.gif, biggrin.gif, cool.gif

I'm losing more slowly now, but put me down to be at 165 for October 31st!

Catherine

Just 2 pounds to go to get to my 10/31/09 goal! Go October Bandsters!

I did't weigh in Saturday because I knew it wasn't going to be good. I doubt it will be good this Saturday but I am still going to weigh in. Have u lost any more? I see you're at 168.9 Good job. Have you gotten your unfill yet? If you did, is things a little bit better with your eating?

I just got my unfill today. It is so nice to be able to take a glass of Water and drink it right down!

I went to TGI Fridays and had my customary sizzlin chicken and cheese for lunch after my adjustment. I was able to each 1/4 of my serving and was full and satisfied and not get stuck. I think today is the first time of no PBing for a really long time. I am looking forward to making it a week without PBing and them even more. One day at a time.

Dr. K wanted to start by taking out 0.5cc. I told him I was thinking 0.1cc. I love the fact that he listens to me. We started at 0.1 removed and ended up after "tuning the band" with a total of 0.25cc removed. Not much if you look at it, but I could really tell a differce. I drove 14 hours round trip today to have 0.25cc removed. Wow!

I am out on the town this weekend. I already know that I won't make my Halloween goal, but I am ready to get on my path. Soft Calorie Syndrome really was tough for me the last month. It might take me another 6 months to lose the last little bit I have to lose, but in less than a year I have lost 115 lbs so I know better than to complain!

I'm like you Julie Ann - don't know if I'm going to make that October 31 goal. I keep bouncing back and forth between 193 and 195 - I must have been this in another life for a looooooong time!

Catherine - you rock!

But I'm so happy about my band. I was talking to DH last night on the way to dinner and I mentioned that it's almost been one year. He was pointing out how much had changed - what a different person I was (for the better, I believe). He pointed to the fact that I love boot camp so much (who would have believed that a year ago???) and how much more self confidence I have back. It's been a wonderful journey and, while I'm reaching that destination oh so slowly, I'm getting there. I'm extremely grateful.

Love you all,

Louie