Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Bandsters!??!?!

:smile2:Oct 5th Dr Ortiz in TJ Mexico... I can't wait.

Lots of luck!! You won't need it, he is wonderful!! Congrats to you

Halloween Challenge:

Julie.Ann----------(16lbs) :tongue2:

Nazzy--------------(18lbs) :thumbup:

CarrieJess----------(5lbs) :thumbup:

GiddyupGrandma-(10lbs) :sneaky:

Ruby124-----------(17lbs) :sneaky:

Annecolorgreen---(10lbs) :(

Sarahp626----------(8lbs) :seeya:

Hallfamilyx2--------(??lbs) :w00t:

Alright! This is a group for a challenge! What is your Halloween (8 week) goal Hallfamilyx2?

We should all be posting our first week's loss on Saturday.

can I have 10 pounds please?? I am 169 now... anythign else you need to join???

Hi everybody I have Oct 6th date and am both nervous and excited Havent told people yet because everyone is always so against it so I am kind of putting it off but it is now getting down to the wire

Hi Mil

I told a few people then I told everyone and figured what the hell?? It isn't thier body so it is none of thier business...LOL DO what is right for you and you will never regret it....

The people who don't know say..you look great what diet are you on and what are you doing?? I just say starving myself and that usually makes them go away...LOL :(

October 21st at 1pm is my day and time to start the most important phase of this journey. I start the liquid diet on Oct. 7th,,, that should be fun! Just gotta keep the end results in mind and I'll do great!:(

One day at a time. Keep the end prize in mind.

I am tentative oct 6th. I have to wait for my therapist to clear me. I have done everything else and this is the last thing I need to do. I am NOT a self pay but I did get laid of 9/8 and I just wanna get this done before I loose everything. I think I am going to try to pay for cobra to make sure I can get my fills. if needed...

I'm going to assume you meant "laid off" :tongue2: I'm sorry to hear about that. Congrats on this decision. It is a wonderful ride if you follow all the rules!

Only 5 days to go until the operation.... Getting really nervous but excited also.

I remember that. I NEVER thought my surgery date would get here!

gain 1.1 lb. I don't know what happen....I been eating 1200 to 1300 calories a day. It better be nothing but muscle. :thumbup:

Oh Sarah, I'm refusing to weigh until at least Wednesday. I have had icecream every day this week. Back from my trip and nose back to the grindstone!

*woot* I'm so excited! I definitely have spurts of extreme anxiety, but just going to focus on the positives. 5 days!!!! :thumbup:

You are all getting so close!

Hey evryone, im an october banditt!! Cant wait. Myself and my mother in law are both being banded on the 6th of october. Sooooooo excited. Cant wait to be a skinny bitch lol!!!

Wow how exciting. My MIL and I are not that close, but it is great you are and to have someone to go through this with. Remember NOT to compare yourselves to each other. Each of you are different. If you lose at different rates then one of you might become discouraged. Be mindful of that and EXPECT it. That will help you prepare for what ever rate you lose at.

Halloween Challenge:

Julie.Ann----------(16lbs) -1.1, -4.8, biggrin.gif, :cool:

Nazzy--------------(18lbs) -3.0, -2.0, biggrin.gif, :cool:

CarrieJess----------(5lbs) 0.0, rolleyes.gif, :thumbup:, :cool:

GiddyupGrandma-(10lbs) -0.5, rolleyes.gif, :thumbup:, :cool:

Ruby124-----------(17lbs) :blush:, rolleyes.gif, :sneaky:, :cool:

Annecolorgreen---(10lbs) :(, rolleyes.gif, :sneaky:, :cool:

Sarahp626----------(8lbs) +2.0, -4.61, +1.1, :cool:

Hallfamilyx2-------(10lbs) :blush:, rolleyes.gif, :seeya:, :cool:

Ewiedbingcott-------(8lbs) -1.0, 0.0, :w00t:, :cool:

Loveislovely -------(8lbs) :blush:, rolleyes.gif, :biggrin:, :cool:

Catherine55--------(6.4lbs) :blush:, rolleyes.gif, :biggrin:, :cool:

MollyJo-------------(10 lbs) :blush:, :tongue2:, :biggrin:, :cool:

I'm taking the week off of weighing because I have been out of town. I'll be back next Saturday. Let's hear it. I have missed several weeks from several of you......:wub:

Hi, Ladybird---what day is your surgery? Mine is the 5th of October. excited!!

I'm scheduled for October 9th--can't wait!!!

Hello everyone!:unsure: This is my my first post and I got my date for Oct 6. I've been doing this Adkins diet and really having a hard time.:tongue2: I'm a single mom of 2 little ones and so whatever I make is going to be for all of us. Now, as I get closer to my date I'm getting nervous. :) I just pray everything goes okay.:)

post-270402-13813138766516_thumb.jpg

Day 6 into pre-op diet!!!! 8 lbs gone forever! And yes I am hungry as hell, lol! Unbelievable! I am just completely blown away. :thumbup:What a great day! : )

Hello everyone!:unsure: This is my my first post and I got my date for Oct 6. I've been doing this Adkins diet and really having a hard time.:tongue2: I'm a single mom of 2 little ones and so whatever I make is going to be for all of us. Now, as I get closer to my date I'm getting nervous. :) I just pray everything goes okay.:)

Good Luck Sweety! My date is October 8!

I am scheduled for Friday Oct 2nd. Extremely nervous. Trying to stick to my liquid diet and no smoking. Ready to get this over with.

i was wrong. my band date is oct 6th 2009. i'm not good today. i'm SUPPOSED to be doing the sugar busters. i'm kinda half doing it. i feel like i'm going to be a failure with this band. wondering why i'm even doing it.

Julie ann....I read that this morning on my wall. I was surprise. U will get it off. I know its hard with your business trips. I have faith in you!!!!

One day at a time. Keep the end prize in mind.

I'm going to assume you meant "laid off" :tongue2: I'm sorry to hear about that. Congrats on this decision. It is a wonderful ride if you follow all the rules!

I remember that. I NEVER thought my surgery date would get here!

Oh Sarah, I'm refusing to weigh until at least Wednesday. I have had icecream every day this week. Back from my trip and nose back to the grindstone!

You are all getting so close!

Wow how exciting. My MIL and I are not that close, but it is great you are and to have someone to go through this with. Remember NOT to compare yourselves to each other. Each of you are different. If you lose at different rates then one of you might become discouraged. Be mindful of that and EXPECT it. That will help you prepare for what ever rate you lose at.

I'm set for the 3rd of Oct with Dr Lopez Corvala in TJ.

I'm hoping to lose 20lbs by Halloween!

Anyone else in Los Angeles headed to TJ anytime soon?

I'd love a bandster partner. My bmi is 30-31 I'm 5"7 195, 34 yrs.

I know I won't drop as much as everyone else since I only have 40ish pounds to lose.

If u don't live in LA but are getting banded soon with similar size & age, please contact me!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Especially Oct bandsters!

Day 6 into pre-op diet!!!! 8 lbs gone forever! And yes I am hungry as hell, lol! Unbelievable! I am just completely blown away. :thumbup:What a great day! : )

Are you hungry or do you want to eat everything in sight? There is a difference. When you start to search for food. You know what I mean...you start stalking the kitchen....or the offices that you know have chocolate sitting on their desks. That is when you need to stop and ask yourself if you are hungry. If you have to find a room by yourself and ask it out loud then do it. Am I hungry? Is my stomach empty? Is it going to growl soon? If the answer is yes then eat Protein. If the answer is no then your brain knows it is not hungry....you just want to eat. This helped me lose more weight than just about everything else. I also use www.sparkpeople.com to keep track of what I eat.

Good luck. Get those sweets out of your system and you won't crave them anymore. It takes about 3-7 days.