Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Bandsters!??!?!

Hi Guys my op is Saturday 26 September. I would like to join in the support group, I am self funding. Looking forward to the op (I think)

Start the car!!! I got my date!!

Oct. 29th..

Well, maybe we don't quite have to start the car just yet.

BUT, I am soooo excited as well.

I will be anxiously reading posts from the Early October bandsters...

Good Luck to all.

:mad:

I just got my date,,, OCTOBER 21st,,, 7:30 am!!! :-) I have a physical on Sept. 28th,,, my pre-op with my surgeon on Oct. 6th when I'll start my 2 week Protein Shake diet,,, YUM! :-)

I am scheduled for Oct 1st!!! I started my pre-op diet on yesterday. I am hungry and cranky. Ready to get it over with.

I see many of you had your surgery last year....2008, but I'm an Ocotober bander set for Oct. 5th 2009....less than 2 weeks away!!! i'm incredibly excited about this, but i'm struggling on the pre diet sugar busters diet. From what I see you veterans sharing it'll definitely be worth it.....

October 1st date, and I start my pre-op tomorrow. I have suffered from last-supper syndrom for the past week, so I'm actually really happy to be starting the pre-op so that I can stop eating so badly. If I had more than a week to go still, I'm sure I would just keep on eating and gain a ton of weight. But, I'm SOOOOO nervous for the procedure. I'm supposed to be paying for it tomorrow, so I'm pretty anxious. One week today, around this time, I'll probably be arriving back at home - newly banded. I'm excited beyond words, and anxious beyond comprehension. So, I guess I may as well just focus on the excitement, right? Good luck October bandsters!

I got my new date today Oct 23rd.....after I cancelled the 1st one because of nerves

wow that is the same day i get my band were are you getting your band done i am in NJ ocean county:tongue2::scared2:

October 21st at 1pm is my day and time to start the most important phase of this journey. I start the liquid diet on Oct. 7th,,, that should be fun! Just gotta keep the end results in mind and I'll do great!:scared2:

weight.png

I am tentative oct 6th. I have to wait for my therapist to clear me. I have done everything else and this is the last thing I need to do. I am NOT a self pay but I did get laid of 9/8 and I just wanna get this done before I loose everything. I think I am going to try to pay for cobra to make sure I can get my fills. if needed...

Only 5 days to go until the operation.... Getting really nervous but excited also.

gain 1.1 lb. I don't know what happen....I been eating 1200 to 1300 calories a day. It better be nothing but muscle. :(

Hopefully next Saturday it will be better. I also posted some pics in my album if any one wants to see them.

Only 5 days to go until the operation.... Getting really nervous but excited also.

*woot* I'm so excited! I definitely have spurts of extreme anxiety, but just going to focus on the positives. 5 days!!!! :(

Thanks for all your information Julie.Ann

I am on my pre-op diet now, which is mainly liquid, but I can't wait to try your meal suggestions. I hope to lose as quickly as you have!!!! Thanks again! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

weight.png

Pre-Op Diet: 9/24/09-10/08/09

Surgery Date: 10/08/09

Highest Weight: 255 (not pregnant that is)

Current Weight: 238.4

Surgery Weight: ?

Goal Weight: 145

Height: 5' 2.75"

SO READY FOR A BAND IN MY LIFE!:(

Hey evryone, im an october banditt!! Cant wait. Myself and my mother in law are both being banded on the 6th of october. Sooooooo excited. Cant wait to be a skinny bitch lol!!!