Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

I'm glad to hear it isn't one of those other things.

I go in for a fill today. As you amy recall, I asked Dr. Tran to take some Fluid out after my appendix surgery, to help me swallow those big antibiotic tablets. Once the swelling went down, I've been wide open and eating like a maniac. Partly because for a while there I was so nauseous that all I could stand to eat were things like Stouffer's mac & cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and pudding.

(The antibiotics tightened my throat and made everything with flavor taste really strange. Even SF cherry Koolaid was too acidic for me to handle!)

So, I don't know if he can or will try to put it all back in today or not. We shall see.

I did what I needed to do, and I am determined to get back on track regardless. I have put on about ten pounds, but that is counting from a time when I was probably dehydrated and I had barely been able to eat for a week and a half. I was losing a pound or two a day for a week or so! That was the fun part.

So it looks like we are pretty much at the same spot, trying to get bsck on track so we can finish the job. It is so worth doing! Let's get started!

**For all of those addicted to sugar do not read this post***

I posted this on another thread but I want to make myself accountable with all the butterflies as well

Okay so I had a very very bad day eating. I am going to list what I ate so I can stop hiding it and start over. My hours are 11am-8pm so my eating is off from what you would say is normal

9am - 2 cups of Water

10am - Star Bucks Venti Peppermint Latte

11am - 2 cups water

1:15pm - Sausage pumpking Soup 1 cup

2pm - 1 cup water

3pm - A triple nutty buddy

4pm- Sausage pumpking soup 1 cup with snack size corn chips

6pm - one snack size twix, i snack size snickers, 2 snack size M&M's. 1 snack size hershey almond dark chocolate

9:30pm - 3oz steak

I will finsh my water before bed for a total of 64 ozs

Anyways feel like crap from the sugar. You know I had agreat day yesterday i am down 51 lbs and now look what I did. maybe I am scared to get below a size 18 in pants.

Ok give me my kick in the a$$

I'm glad to hear it isn't one of those other things.

I go in for a fill today. As you amy recall, I asked Dr. Tran to take some Fluid out after my appendix surgery, to help me swallow those big antibiotic tablets. Once the swelling went down, I've been wide open and eating like a maniac. Partly because for a while there I was so nauseous that all I could stand to eat were things like Stouffer's mac & cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and pudding.

(The antibiotics tightened my throat and made everything with flavor taste really strange. Even SF cherry Koolaid was too acidic for me to handle!)

So, I don't know if he can or will try to put it all back in today or not. We shall see.

I did what I needed to do, and I am determined to get back on track regardless. I have put on about ten pounds, but that is counting from a time when I was probably dehydrated and I had barely been able to eat for a week and a half. I was losing a pound or two a day for a week or so! That was the fun part.

So it looks like we are pretty much at the same spot, trying to get bsck on track so we can finish the job. It is so worth doing! Let's get started!

I am just glad you are better. You will get back to losing...........all in good time. I am back writing down what goes in my"pie hole". I guess this journey is "one day at a time". Orea, take care of yourself!

1day at a time, KICK, KICK, KICK...now, get past it, realize you feel like crap for doing it, and move on forward. We all do this occasionally. Don't continue to beat yourself up over it past today. Tomorrow is a new day and you will do better, do like your name is and ...take it 1day at a time.

1day at a time, KICK, KICK, KICK...now, get past it, realize you feel like crap for doing it, and move on forward. We all do this occasionally. Don't continue to beat yourself up over it past today. Tomorrow is a new day and you will do better, do like your name is and ...take it 1day at a time.

You I have a Bracelet that says like and I think I just need to breathe a stare out it for a little bit. Thanks for encouragement.

Good morning buddies. Well, I thought I had stopped pbing, but I ate sausage and Beans last night.....did not chew the sausage....and yep........pb'd. I do have to say, going back on pepcid has really helped, but it won't break the food down.

Well, I am off to church. I hope all of you have a great day!.

Hi everyone - I'm back from a week away.

1day - I am so with you on bad eating. And, like you I have decided to be accountable for it. New day, new outlook.

cryz - I'll take that kick too! Thanks for the pep talk!

Boos.........glad you are back on the thread. We are all struggling with old habits. I started eating only Protein today. I ate grilled talapia at mid-morning and a few roasted almonds. I hope I can do this. I have let too many bad carbs creep into my life. Stay in touch. Without support it is much harder to stay on the bandwagon.

That's what I'm trying right now. all I bought myself to eat this week was tuna, salmon,cod, and chicken a couple of vegs and steamer bags to cook it in. Got to get on track, my ticker hasn't moved in so long it has cob webs.

Hi everyone - I'm back from a week away.

1day - I am so with you on bad eating. And, like you I have decided to be accountable for it. New day, new outlook.

I am trying to do much better. No sweets today. Today was not the best but it was better

Just dropping by to say hello to my butterflies. Like some of you, I've been on a sugar/chocolate kick lately and consequently have been stalled on my weight loss. I am just fluctuating back and for with 2-4 lbs.

Just dropping by to say hello to my butterflies. Like some of you, I've been on a sugar/chocolate kick lately and consequently have been stalled on my weight loss. I am just fluctuating back and for with 2-4 lbs.

If you want something chocolate and only has 1 sugar......try COCOA ROASTED ALMONDS by Emeralds. I have been eating them for snack. They are just dusted in dark chocolate and roasted. At least they keep me from those 100 calories hostess cakes. I haven't lost, but I feel like I am back on track.

I'm at work and I just reached for the phone and saw my arm fat really waving in the wind. That's the first I ever noticed it. Now I know why they call them bat wings. I thought for sure it was going to take flight. Weight is a terrible thing, even if you lose it there is so many other issues you have to deal with. To bad they didn't have the band before I gained so much weight. Anyway I wouldn't trade the weight loss for the old much fuller but less saggy me for anything. Also just wanted to add Atkins has a chocolate Peanut Butter cup Taste like a reeses to me, just 100 cals and low in carbs. wouldn't eat them all the time but every once in a while just to humer that sweet tooth. It's really good.

I'm still too loose with my 1.5 cc refill, so I'm working on cutting back on the carbs. I think the stress of hubby's unemployment is affecting me, too. It's a lot harder to stop eating, and frankly I'm not doing too well at it. It's getting better, though, after a few days of more careful choices. I want to lose what I gained and start making progress again!!!

I'm at work and I just reached for the phone and saw my arm fat really waving in the wind. That's the first I ever noticed it. Now I know why they call them bat wings. I thought for sure it was going to take flight. Weight is a terrible thing, even if you lose it there is so many other issues you have to deal with. To bad they didn't have the band before I gained so much weight. Anyway I wouldn't trade the weight loss for the old much fuller but less saggy me for anything. Also just wanted to add Atkins has a chocolate Peanut Butter cup Taste like a reeses to me, just 100 cals and low in carbs. wouldn't eat them all the time but every once in a while just to humer that sweet tooth. It's really good.

I can totally relate. I look a LOT better in my clothes, but I HATE my arms. I just stocked up on 3/4 length sleeve tshirts by ordering online so I can cover my arms this summer. Dangit!