Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

Your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated.

Exciting possibilities here. DH is talking to two companies. One job would take us to northern CA, the other to the Cincinnati area. We have been in this house for 32 years, so we are determinedly sorting our mass of stuff. It's a huge job. The other question is, how do you get 8 cats across the country in the summer? Keep in mind they don't all like each other. I have two that don't mix with the others or with each other. Yikes!

This week I go in for blood work for my surgeon, next week a badly needed fill.

Hi Guys, It sounds like just about all of us are in the same boat about our weight stalling. My husband had a bad report on his diabetes and kidneys, so he has gone on a Protein and veggie only diet and I'm doing it too. I guess that's what I needed to kick start me again, because I only have a little over 20 lbs. to go to meet my goal. I can't get in until June 30th for another fill. I feel like I need a small amount because I could eat a barn door, but at least it's coming off again. I know I'm not going to make it within a year, but I hope to be close. I have back surgery scheduled for August 31st, but the doctor says it won't affect my band. I just hope I can reach my goal by then. Hang in there everybody, it will come in good time.

Orea - good luck on your hubbies job, you're in my prayers.

Ya'll have a good night.

Sorry your husband is having health issues. I hope the diet helps. Wow! you have done great on your weight loss. Congrats!

Keep in touch!

Just checking in. I'm not doing too well with the eating because I am too tight. I can't keep anything other than thin liquids down. My surgeon's office is giving me the run around about getting in to see the dr. Hopefully I can get to see him this week to get a slight unfill. I haven't been exercising a lot because I don't have any energy, but I will start back to some exercise tomorrow and hopefully get the ball rolling again. I wish you all continued success..

Just checking in. I'm not doing too well with the eating because I am too tight. I can't keep anything other than thin liquids down. My surgeon's office is giving me the run around about getting in to see the dr. Hopefully I can get to see him this week to get a slight unfill. I haven't been exercising a lot because I don't have any energy, but I will start back to some exercise tomorrow and hopefully get the ball rolling again. I wish you all continued success..

That is not right. When I call my doctor and tell them i am pb and throwing up they want to see me right away. You tell them it is urgent you get an unfill. I hope you get that taken care of this week. Let us know how you are doing. I go for a fill on thursday, but I think it will be slight. I have pb'd too much lately.

Take care!

I was able to get in to see my surgeon this morning to get a slight unfill. I haven't tried to eat as of yet. Hopefully this will be a little better for me.

Your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated.

Exciting possibilities here. DH is talking to two companies. One job would take us to northern CA, the other to the Cincinnati area. We have been in this house for 32 years, so we are determinedly sorting our mass of stuff. It's a huge job. The other question is, how do you get 8 cats across the country in the summer? Keep in mind they don't all like each other. I have two that don't mix with the others or with each other. Yikes!

This week I go in for blood work for my surgeon, next week a badly needed fill.

This is wonderful news Orea. What exciting possibilities.

Okay, checking in........canceled my fill for tomorrow. I am tight in the morning and it loosens throughout the day. So, I am gonna go in a couple of weeks. Okay, peeps, let's keep this thread going. Almost to our bandiversary!

Teetering with a pound at the Moment I'm up and down with the same one and don't want to count it until it stays down. It will be the first movement I've had in a while. And even though it's only 1 lbs I really really want to see it stay down, If not for any other reason then to know my scale is still working (LoL) Any how, I hope everyone is doing well. Question: Anyone watch cook yourself thin, If so what do you think of it? The food looks good ya know like real food but I wasn't really sure because of some of the ingredients they use. I ordered the cookbook and think I can change the recipes up a little to make them a little more band friendly. I would love your feedback.

Teetering with a pound at the Moment I'm up and down with the same one and don't want to count it until it stays down. It will be the first movement I've had in a while. And even though it's only 1 lbs I really really want to see it stay down, If not for any other reason then to know my scale is still working (LoL) Any how, I hope everyone is doing well. Question: Anyone watch cook yourself thin, If so what do you think of it? The food looks good ya know like real food but I wasn't really sure because of some of the ingredients they use. I ordered the cookbook and think I can change the recipes up a little to make them a little more band friendly. I would love your feedback.

I haven't watched the show , but I will........is it on Lifetime? Summer TV sucks so I am always looking for something new.

Yes it's on lifetime, 5 o'clock where I'm at. If you watch it let me know what you think.

Hi everyone hope we are all making it through. It's not easy but hopefully worthit for everyone. It has been for me I never thought i could lose 100 lbs going in even if my goal is 150. That actuall looks do-able now. gigi

Hi everyone hope we are all making it through. It's not easy but hopefully worthit for everyone. It has been for me I never thought i could lose 100 lbs going in even if my goal is 150. That actuall looks do-able now. gigi
You've done fantastic!!!

To Mamanmidwife,

You have done great girl. My last 25 lbs. is the hardest. Hang in there. We'll make it.

Edited by Quilting Bee
spelling

AWESOME WEIGHT LOSE! WTG!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, we will get there!