Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome home Allie!! Congrats on one pound from goal! You are doing awesome.

Okay so I know we hit 100 lbs lost at the same time just about but since then you have really gone down fast! I am down 26 since then but nothing like you. Have you changed things up since then? 160 sounds wonderful but for now I am shooting for that 169 and normal BMI status first.

I just got home from another camping trip, no bears this time!! Had a great time just DH & me. It is just so beautiful up there at Rocky Mtn Nat'l park, I feel very fortunate to have that so close. Though DH wants to go somewhere else next time as it's just so crowded and takes away from the wilderness experience when you are so close to other campers. I did however, very much enjoy having flush potties and running Water nearby!

Welcome home Allie!! Congrats on one pound from goal! You are doing awesome.

Okay so I know we hit 100 lbs lost at the same time just about but since then you have really gone down fast! I am down 26 since then but nothing like you. Have you changed things up since then? 160 sounds wonderful but for now I am shooting for that 169 and normal BMI status first.

I just got home from another camping trip, no bears this time!! Had a great time just DH & me. It is just so beautiful up there at Rocky Mtn Nat'l park, I feel very fortunate to have that so close. Though DH wants to go somewhere else next time as it's just so crowded and takes away from the wilderness experience when you are so close to other campers. I did however, very much enjoy having flush potties and running Water nearby!

Hey there Long, I am so glad you had a great time camping and no bears this time. :) As for my weight loss, I can only say that I am really really tight. I can only eat a couple of tablespoons of food 2 times a day and alot of times it's teaspoons. I am planning on getting a slight unfill in August at my next appointment. My hubby worry's I don't eat enough. Lately due I believe to the airplane flight it has been really really tough to eat anything. I know it's not the best way to lose weight but as fast as it is coming off it has been hard to say " hey let's get a little unfill" so needless to say, I don't eat, I have been excercizing alot and I am almost at my OH MY GOD goal. I originally thought hey I would like to lose 100 pounds then it was under 200 then under 190 and so forth. Here I am weighing less than I did at my wedding! Unfortunately, even drinking is tough. But like I said 1 pound from goal. I might have already hit it, I won't weigh until friday so we will see. I am meeting with another plastic surgeon on Friday, since the doctor I am already scheduled with doesn't do lower body lifts I think I really want a lower body lift over a Tummy Tuck. The lower body lift will take care of tummy, butt, thighs and mons all in one swoop. If I can't find a surgeon to do the lower body lift then I will stick with my original doc and go ahead with the tummy tuck, Lipo and breast lift. Keep your fingers crossed for me :blink: Back to work tomorrow uggh.. what a great vacation I had and wish I could never go back to work lol. :huh2:

hi everyone! from what i've ready everyone has been just a busy as i am with vacations and work, etc. My daughter came in from Orlando and spent the 4th of July weekend with us at our cottage and i just returned this evening and then back to work tomorrow...ugh.

I'm three pounds away from hitting 100 pounds and only 15 from my targeted goal weight of 150! Unbelievable! Almost time to set a new target.

good night :)

Allie, good luck with the new plastic surgeon. A lower body lift sounds more like what you are looking for, I am sure there are some good ones around you that do it. What if you move before Dec?? Or is that plan on hold? As for being super tight, I was until April then started having the reflux issues and got a small unfill, my losses have stalled since then. I got half of that unfill back but still nothing, but am afraid to get the rest. I hated that reflux every night. I am upping the exercise though. I'll get there, just wanted to be there yesterday!! LOL

VZ, good to see you. Sounds like a fun summer with the cottage and all. Any bears?? :) You are going to hit that 100 any day now. WOO HOO!!

vz!! you are almost there! Thanks for the PM too! xoxo

Long, if we sell the house before December which I hope we do we will be renting here in CT until our youngest Jenna graduates next year. So I will still be in CT. It is crazy but there are very few doctors around here that do lower body lifts. I am having a hard time finding them. If anyone knows of any let me know! :)

I am back at work ughh. I loved vacation. :blink:

Hi Long ~ No bears, but have had a few run ins with them in the past...however at one point we came up over the hill and there was an animal party in the road...standing there were 3 deer, a family of racoons and a cat and kitten...i think the racoons and cats were fighting..was quite a funny site to stumble upon.

I could also use a little bit of a fill, but am afraid too that I may end up with reflux again...my last dr visit has been awhile and it was for an unfill...be patient and the weight will eventually come off. I find that excersize always is what kicks it in.

Allie ~ good luck with finding a dr....I'm going to give my weight and body a little while to stabalize and will start researching. Will be good to learn from your experience. Please keep us posted.

Have a great day! :thumbdown:

Hey everyone! I've been so busy and I've missed this board and catching up with everyone! Sounds like everyone has had a great summer. I've been to the beach and am going back again the beginning of August. I can't believe I've already been out of school a month. Oh, how time flies! Long, I know it's a late congrats, but congrats on climbing to the top of the mountain! That had to be such an amazing feeling! Allie, congrats on your weight loss on vacation! While it's not good that you aren't able to eat, it's awesome that you are losing the way you are! My weight loss has really slowed. I want to hit 179 so bad and I keep flunctuating between 180 and 181. I feel like I need to fast or something to jump start things. I was walking a lot, but have slacked off. I need to get back to it. I bought Wii Active last night and am looking forward to trying it. Hope everyone has a great day!! Talk to you soon!!

:thumbdown:

Jennifer

Allie, my east coast geography can get a bit warped sometimes as I tend to think all those small states that everything is so close together, but are Boston or NYC options to find a good plastic surgeon that does lower body lifts?? I hear there's a good one here in Denver! :thumbdown: I am so on the fence over whether or not I'd want PS. Some days I am totally happy with my body now (except the much mentioned by me calves) and others I think EGADS!

Teach, great to see you! We are stuck in about the same spot. I hit 178 but bounced back to 180/181. GRRR we'll get there. We have Allie paving the way for us.

Well just took my Grandma to lunch to a chicken place and I PB'd, made it to the restroom in time. Just when I was wondering about maybe getting that last bit of unfill back. I think Iwas not paying close enough attention to my bite sizes though. I rarely have troubles with chicken as long as I stay away from breasts.

Allie, my east coast geography can get a bit warped sometimes as I tend to think all those small states that everything is so close together, but are Boston or NYC options to find a good plastic surgeon that does lower body lifts?? I hear there's a good one here in Denver! :rolleyes: I am so on the fence over whether or not I'd want PS. Some days I am totally happy with my body now (except the much mentioned by me calves) and others I think EGADS!

Teach, great to see you! We are stuck in about the same spot. I hit 178 but bounced back to 180/181. GRRR we'll get there. We have Allie paving the way for us.

Well just took my Grandma to lunch to a chicken place and I PB'd, made it to the restroom in time. Just when I was wondering about maybe getting that last bit of unfill back. I think Iwas not paying close enough attention to my bite sizes though. I rarely have troubles with chicken as long as I stay away from breasts.

I am 1-1/2 from ny city and 1-1/2 from boston. My hubby was hoping to find something closer.. he worry's about problems. Well today I came back to work from vacation to be told most likely I will be layed off. I am so tired of this bouncing back and forth. The last vacation I went on and came back to work I found out my pay and then my hours were cut. I was so upset, I called my hubby and he said tell him fine just lay you off. I can collect unemployment and we are planning on moving next year anyhow. It just makes me so mad. My boss is trying to keep me but seriously I don't even want to work there anymore. I can't go into alot of details but one of my "co-workers" had something illegal ups'd to our work. I found out afterwards and was so appalled! I make really good money and it has been hard to turn my back on it but I feel like money isn't everything. They all do illegal activities which I don't approve of and refuse to be around them when they are doing stuff. I have wanted to tell someone but have no one to tell without risking my own job. It has sucked. So maybe this being layed off is the best thing. God works in mysterious ways. I will still get my surgery either way. We have been saving and have a little over 10 grand for it right now. Well, I am off to try and relax.. yeah right lol

Allie, I'm so sorry to hear things are so bad at work. It has got to be hard to work in that kind of environment. I truly believe things happen for a reason. Maybe you need to get away. I'll keep you in my prayers!! Good luck!

hugs :rolleyes:

It's official my last day is July 31! I am actually so excited. I am going to get to spend the whole month of April with my girls before kelsey goes to college. Plus I can get my house ready for the big sale. My hubby say's I can take the year off unless something great drops in my lap since we are moving next year anyhow. So all is good. God has blessed me! :thumbup:

Well then, Allie, Congrats on being laid off! :thumbup: I am glad things are going to work out for you. How do you know that you will get the month of April? Do you plan on not working til after then? You will also have time to totally focus on you and your new healthy lifestyle.

I just got home from the gym. It was so hard to go. I am trying working out in the evenings in order to go with 2 friends, one of which doesn't get home from work until at least 530. I don't like evenings but I like having someone to go with so will see how it goes. Can sure tell I haven't worked out as hard as I was. :thumbup:

I am pretty sure Allie meant August not April.

Allie -- I too was in a similar situation at work and was laid off as well. I haven't found full time work yet, but I am selling Premier Designs jewelry. Also, I started the process to be a foster parent. I manage to stay pretty busy.

I am pretty sure Allie meant August not April.

I do this ALL the time!! April and August, January and July :)Allie, I'm so happy for you! This truly sounds like it ia great thing!! Enjoy your last few weeks at work knowing that you don't have to deal with them anymore in 2 weeks!! Have a great day!