Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R.I.P. Boobs



Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, BayouTiger said:

Hahaha I’m so glad you said this, the constant adjusting throughout the night had gotten real old. Being a stomach sleeper with big boobies is not easy!

I always wanted to sleep fully on my tummy but couldn’t cause ... well you understand. I trained myself to sleep with a twist: on my side at my shoulders & then twist my body so my hips & tummy are almost flat on the bed. Mind you I have to twist more to get my tummy to the bed now. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went from 44DDD to now 34DD. Funnily, mine didn’t change size after my lift & augmentation. I told my doc that I wanted the same size, just not empty sacks and he delivered. They are now high & tight and lovely if I don’t say so myself :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kristieshannon said:

I went from 44DDD to now 34DD. Funnily, mine didn’t change size after my lift & augmentation. I told my doc that I wanted the same size, just not empty sacks and he delivered. They are now high & tight and lovely if I don’t say so myself :)

I just had a lift - they look quite a bit smaller. I love them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was happy to lose my boobs 😂😂😂😂 or should i say moobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

i was happy to lose my boobs 😂😂😂😂 or should i say moobs.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

They are now high & tight and lovely if I don’t say so myself :)

...double, triple, & quadruple AGREED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Best is I don’t have to position them when I get into bed or reposition them during the night when I roll over

OMG. I wore a bra to bed to keep them in place. And to avoid the dreaded under-boob sweat. Yikes.

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Arabesque said:

very well endowed girl was at next checkout. She was wearing a very low cut top & I swear when she leant into her trolley her unfettered breasts almost escaped.

I want more of this story, written just like this 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

I don't wear bras anymore either, unless I am going somewhere. I wear shelf bra cami's. They are so comfortable.

This is what I'm looking forward to the most! I'm nearly 60 and cannot wait until I've lost the extra drifting boobs and had a lift, then I may never wear a bra again as long as I live! I'd like to be a nice, comfortable B-cup at most and call it a day. I'm not planning on nursing anyone anytime soon so no one will starve if my boobs aren't dangling and flattening across my chest when I lay down at night! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't say this - I will cry for sure. I am currently a 40 / 42 barely B - between an A/B if I lose anything there - I won't have anything. wahhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ms.sss Clamp it tight in the back with clothespins or binder clips. I bet you will look smoking hot from the front!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LoveSimcha said:

Please don't say this - I will cry for sure. I am currently a 40 / 42 barely B - between an A/B if I lose anything there - I won't have anything. wahhhhhhh

I am with you. I am currently a 42/44 B. I have nursed 3 children for 15 months each and they were already deflated and dangling. Not sure what will be left after I've lost this weight. I'll be back to my 34/36 A from high school and college but droopy. Good thing my hubby is an "ass man".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChubRub said:

@ms.sss Clamp it tight in the back with clothespins or binder clips. I bet you will look smoking hot from the front!!!

Couldn't find enough binder clips so am holding the material in the back myself and got The Kid to take my picture (she thinks I'm wacko).

Doesn't look bad, eh? Decided I'm going to go get it taken in and have the sleeves removed (or maybe just tightened? they look a little matronly they way they are...) And then I'll have yet another dress that I can't wear anywhere!

P.S. Check out my boobs! Gotta love how squishing them makes them look bigger, lololololzzzzz.

IMG_0882.thumb.jpg.457dd2ad035180798ae4ccb6b428bb13.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Couldn't find enough binder clips so am holding the material in the back myself and got The Kid to take my picture (she thinks I'm wacko).

Doesn't look bad, eh? Decided I'm going to go get it taken in and have the sleeves removed (or maybe just tightened? they look a little matronly they way they are...) And then I'll have yet another dress that I can't wear anywhere!

P.S. Check out my boobs! Gotta love how squishing them makes them look bigger, lololololzzzzz.

IMG_0882.thumb.jpg.457dd2ad035180798ae4ccb6b428bb13.jpg

I'm just going to say..... wow, you look hot in that. Get it taken in. I like the sleeves. Boobs... well you all know where i stand on that....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×