Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

On 11/04/2019 at 08:36, HappyHikerGal said:

@mckrag14 @Shoppindiva02 @gwoodgm @Unclechaz

Sending happy healthy vibes to the sleevers today! Wishing you all smooth sailing!

I hope u all are sound good and everything is fine with you all sending you positive vibes and hugs 🤗

On 11/05/2019 at 08:41, SheilaS said:

Good morning everyone! This time tomorrow I will be coming out of surgery! I promise to give you lots of details tomorrow. I know I wait to read everyone's posts right out of surgery. Thanks @Unclechaz for your update.

I'm on day 7 of the pre op liquid diet. Everyone said after day 3 it would get easier and I would have a strange mystical energy. That sounded a little nutty but it has been so true. I'm not even hungry at all. I'm really grateful, even if it was just to shrink my liver it has got me used to being ok without food. Oh, and I've lost 10 lbs! (I had bounced back up to 300 and I'm 290 this morning).

I'm tied for super excited and freaking out. I have worked almost 11 months for this. I quit smoking after 30 years for this. I'm expecting the first week buyer's remorse. I'm prepared to sip and walk like it's my job.

I hope everyone who went in this month so far is doing great and will give us happy updates soon! Prayers for us all for new beginnings!

Send you positive vibes and hugs 🤗 on your day you got this

On 11/05/2019 at 09:51, Chardonnay40 said:

I am in pre-op as my surgery is also the 18th. Do not dread it the pre-op diet. Go into with grace and positive vibes and come here to vent out the frustrations!

We are here for u we all have been Thru or going thru that same time hunni vent vent vent it will make y feel better get it out

On 11/05/2019 at 18:52, Unclechaz said:

So, I was discharged today about noon. I got home and have been pretty uncomfortable most of the day. Been walking when I can but I feel beat. I tried holding off on the pain meds but caved in. Getting enough fluids in has been tough today. The Constipation is perhaps the biggest problem today. Looking forward to feeling better tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

It’s definitely going to get better I fell your pain slowly but surely it’s going to get better each day

I am scheduled for 11/18. I did everything I needed now just doing the diet required. I have lost 13lbs in ther 2 &1/2 weeks so far. I start the liquid diet next week and am dreading that lol I have been making my own chicken Bone Broth instead of store bought broth. I am struggling with the shakes because I'm not a big sweet eater. Has anyone found any liquid diet things that make it a bit easier? I'm very happy to have found so many people going through the same thing. I'm so excited to hear about your journey's.

It’s definitely going to get better I fell your pain slowly but surely it’s going to get better each day
Thanks. Miserable night trying to get comfortable but feeling a little better this morning. Gas is slowly reducing. Pain is manageable and looking forward to getting better and better. Good luck to all going in today.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:49 PM, Unclechaz said:

*Mylanta drops.

Hey Unclechaz i'm soo glad to hear about your day and that you are doing so well. keep up posted and is there anything you can say that happened that you did not expect or heard about from here? if so please share... im going next Monday,

@tahoetwin welcome to the forum of November sleever buddies.. wow you have 5 other buddies going in with you on the 18th .. reach out and get aquainted with them...

10 hours ago, tahoetwin said:

...I am struggling with the shakes because I'm not a big sweet eater. Has anyone found any liquid diet things that make it a bit easier?

I was placing an order for some shakes on the Bariatric Advantage web site yesterday and I saw this:

"Chicken Soup flavor available to ship late November."

So if you don't like sweet shakes, it looks like they will have a solution soon. They are accepting pre-orders.

14 minutes ago, november11 said:

Good luck, you two! Sending positive surgery vibes!

Look November sleevers it's getting really full on this calendar we have three new buddies today . to the new buddies look and see who your buddys are and hook up.to the the family let's all share . im sure we all have something going on that others have gone through or will be going through we have a lot of surgeries coming up very soon... yeah !!!

1 hour ago, november11 said:

Look November sleevers it's getting really full on this calendar we have three new buddies today . to the new buddies look and see who your buddys are and hook up.to the the family let's all share . im sure we all have something going on that others have gone through or will be going through we have a lot of surgeries coming up very soon... yeah !!!

Hey! How is your pre-op going? Your surgery is Monday! YAAY!