Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

Please send prayers! I'm still in the hospital. Came out of surgery with so much pain and nausea! Been throwing up for 3 days! I failed my upper GI test yesterday to see if it was safe to progress to Clear Liquids. They think I have a lot of swelling and the vomiting hasn't helped. I felt like the contrast was literally stuck in my esophagus and could not move past my stomach. So painful. I'm going again this morning. I'm hoping it goes better this time. I really miss my kids and my husband and I hope for an improvement soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Prayers for speedy recovery!!!!![emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji253][emoji253][emoji253]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

3 hours ago, ChangingSeasons said:

Please send prayers! I'm still in the hospital. Came out of surgery with so much pain and nausea! Been throwing up for 3 days! I failed my upper GI test yesterday to see if it was safe to progress to Clear Liquids. They think I have a lot of swelling and the vomiting hasn't helped. I felt like the contrast was literally stuck in my esophagus and could not move past my stomach. So painful. I'm going again this morning. I'm hoping it goes better this time. I really miss my kids and my husband and I hope for an improvement soon.

Sending prayers for you 😢

@changingseasons I hope everything gets better for you I’m hurting some serious today now that I’m home I’m really uncomfortable but it cold be worse I just want to feel normal again sending you prayers and hugs 🤗 hope u feel better ASAP

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, kia h said:

Ready to go home now I feel good no pain I only have 4 incisions those don’t hurt also I’m doing really good I feel like but I don’t wanna brag and make something go wrong I have lost almost 30 pounds starting from oct 19 to surgery day which is good for me my dr said.....leaving hospital photos

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

image0.0.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

you look good ..like nothing even happened ..you look painless ..alright now !!! you on your way to the loser's bench..please save some room for me....

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:08 AM, ChangingSeasons said:

oh no i'm just seeing this .. sooo sorry it has not been as smooth as we all would have liked it to go for you but it's gonna get so much better you know we have heard this through so many others who have gone before us and it ALWAYS gets better hang in there girl ,keep in touch and im sending out a prayer for you right now ……...

@mckrag14 @Shoppindiva02 @gwoodgm @Unclechaz have a smooth surgery and recovery .. please let us know how you doing.... unclechaz I guess you got until 12 good luck to you …..Sorry you all had to wait a extra hour because of the time change lol... all will be well …..no worries.....

8 hours ago, Celticfan34 said:

I just had my sleeve done Oct 31th so not quite nov but right there.

sooo how are you doing so far ???

17 hours ago, kia h said:

@changingseasons I hope everything gets better for you I’m hurting some serious today now that I’m home I’m really uncomfortable but it cold be worse I just want to feel normal again sending you prayers and hugs 🤗 hope u feel better ASAP

Kia you know it gets better real quick …...you will back to feeling "normal probably before I even go next Monday...heads up..

12 minutes ago, november11 said:

sooo how are you doing so far ???

I had my sleeve done 10/31. The first night I thought I had made a huge mistake. Today I’m feeling great and will be going back to work tomorrow. I kept hearing it gets better everyday so true it really does

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:59 PM, gwoodgm said:

Thanks for the shout out @november11! I start my liquid 2 day diet today. I'm on the bench for Monday 11/4 at 1:40 PM. Trying to decide what to do with my free time today. I have a lot of it. Maybe a good movie? I'll keep in touch. Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayer. It means the world to me. We're all here to lift one another up.

oh you this afternoon too like unclechaz well yeah try to relax with some alone time this morning in a quiet space just meditating on your future while mentally soaking in what is about to happen today... God Bless.....God's speed in your recovery... keep in touch today if you feel like it..... send some pics...

1 minute ago, Nancy’s said:

I had my sleeve done 10/31. The first night I thought I had made a huge mistake. Today I’m feeling great and will be going back to work tomorrow. I kept hearing it gets better everyday so true it really does

Wow awesome .. we hear that all the time I know its great for you to realize that for yourself.. send some love to changingseasons she had a tough time Saturday ..hopefully she is home now ..she had to stay....

@mckrag14 @Shoppindiva02 @gwoodgm @Unclechaz

Sending happy healthy vibes to the sleevers today! Wishing you all smooth sailing!

Well, today is my first official day of the 2 week pre-op diet. Surgery in 14 short days! I'm so excited and a little nervous about the big changes in front of me. But in my mind, I'm certain this will be the healthiest possible road for me to travel on!