Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 hours ago, ms.sss said:

* second posting attempt... *

Now that's just playing dirty.

Full disclosure on current T.O. weather:

😫😫😫😫😫

IMG_7168.thumb.jpg.d2027102ec04a988e061c44b7ac71d82.jpg

I love the architecture of the building across the street. A school? A business headquarters? I'd love to romp around in that crispy snow for something novel... I know I don't have a killer tattoo on my right arm. I'm not tall, strawberry blonde and handsome. And, I definitely wear rather low key socks (white cotton, actually) But, can I come visit!? Actually when students at University of Miami FL - I dated a wonderful classmate + guy named Garfield (Gar) from Toronto. Went to visit him and his family Christmas break to their unbelievable estate (his dad was some leading Canadian neurosurgeon) and their tree lined drive, snowscape property and residence were enchanting. Thanks for sharing... it brought back fond memories! x o ;]

12 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

I love the architecture of the building across the street. A school? A business headquarters? I'd love to romp around in that crispy snow for something novel... I know I don't have a killer tattoo on my right arm. I'm not tall, strawberry blonde and handsome. And, I definitely wear rather low key socks (white cotton, actually) But, can I come visit!? Actually when students at University of Miami FL - I dated a wonderful classmate + guy named Garfield (Gar) from Toronto. Went to visit him and his family Christmas break to their unbelievable estate (his dad was some leading Canadian neurosurgeon) and their tree lined drive, snowscape property and residence were enchanting. Thanks for sharing... it brought back fond memories! x o ;]

The building across the street is a community centre. The Kid learned to swim there when she was teeny tiny!

And of course you can come visit anytime, even with your tattoo-less arms and plain socks ❤️. And if you are really jonesing for some snow, then you are in luck...we were dumped with 15cm of the stuff since I took that first picture. That 8:30pm snow bank that Mr. created from shoveling our driveway is almost taller than me (and he still has to shovel some more!)

I cannot wait for spring.

7559CB29-B5C7-478B-B9EE-0C774D0F6C5E.thumb.JPG.7fdde92dd0822cee455f6290c68178af.JPG

Casual Friday. I love this bathroom. The building is over 100 years old.

ignore whatever is going on with my hair 😂
D5B78E5A-FE78-47F4-A05D-0E675610AE0D.thumb.jpeg.67c9bb0496c3cb54a413e8fb959f24f4.jpeg

Okay then. I'm freezing! No more built-in insulation... LOL. Slept with three blankets on last night. I channeled my inner Greenteal and wore this long athletic jacket I found at Stein-mart last week - Kept me warm and cozy for morning walk with Bobby at 42 degrees. Now that's cold for south Florida! A big jump from 83. Not complaining - I love the ice cold Water from the bathroom facet to wash face and brush teeth. Invigorating! Usually it is Luke warm.

Happy weekend everyone. Keep safe and have fun. ;]

IMG_2298.jpeg

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2320.jpeg

IMG_2165.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Okay then. I'm freezing! No more built-in insulation... LOL. Slept with three blankets on last night. I channeled my inner Greenteal and wore this long athletic jacket I found at Stein-mart last week - Kept me warm and cozy for morning walk with Bobby at 42 degrees. Now that's cold for south Florida! A big jump from 83. Not complaining - I love the ice cold Water from the bathroom facet to wash face and brush teeth. Invigorating! Usually it is Luke warm.

Happy weekend everyone. Keep safe and have fun. ;]

IMG_2298.jpeg

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2320.jpeg

IMG_2165.jpeg

I ❤ the jacket! Can I borrow it ? 😍

It’s finally the weekend. I sure need it.

Sophie stay warm, I’m loving the jacket.

Sillykitty that date night dress is great. Awesome legs. I’ve been thinking I need a shirt dress, now I will start looking.

AngieBear Great casual Friday duds.

Sheribear another great workout outfit. 

Me and the fam are off to Arizona for a shoot tomorrow. So comfy clothes for me. Have a great weekend all.

image0.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, KaysMommy said:

Me and the fam are off to Arizona for a shot tomorrow.

ooooohhhhhh please share a pic...wanna see you dolled up again!

52 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Okay then. I'm freezing! No more built-in insulation..

IMG_2298.jpeg

What is going on here??? Did the butt-fairy visit everyone but me??

Nice COOKIE, lol

Quick post then back to time with the family. I hope you all have a great day 😘😘

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

Saturday chill axing day. [attachment]IMG_1808.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1808.jpg