Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks everyone!

I got a LBL not to have to deal w a poochy tummy ever again.

Image result for stomping tantrum gif

I think the points made about me not being 100% comfortable are spot on. Another consideration is swelling was down when I took that pic, so on the actual meeting day it is likely to be worse.

I have one faux wrap dress picked out that skims the belly and makes me feel fab. But, I need a second dress (and 3 pants outfits, but that's easier). I have like 75 dresses coming over the weekend, so maybe I'll find a winner. This dress is in the solid maybe category until then.

Also don't think there is need to hide the boobs, it's not like you are showing alot of cleavage or anything, and they look awesome (I dont see any asymmetry in height ether...)

My boob issue is two fold. The asymmetry isn't a big concern. Someone would have to take a GOOD look to see it in clothes. But my breast shape, especially the right is odd, similar to the below pic, but not as extreme. So there needs to be something going on at the neckline to distract from the shape, which is why the cowl neck works. V necks also work, but I have to make sure it's not showing too much boob. My company is Asian, and pretty conservative. So I'm comfortable in fitted clothes, but not anything too short or too low.

Image result for frankenboob post op

are you wearing your butt panties since having the LBL?

Lol, YES! Butt panties in place in the pic. I HAD a cute little perky butt at first after LBL, but it was apparently swelling. Just last weekend after I got out of the shower my bf says "Babe! I think you lost your little butt!" 😭

Do you have a silver chain belt? Not sure if i would wear this at a high profile meeting. I would lean more to a cute skirt and probably button down shirt

I don't own a chain belt, but do have several in my "Saved for Later" Amazon cart. (Did you guys know it will only hold 500 items? 😂) I have never done the button down shirt thing, I don't even own any or have any in my cart. I'll put figuring out of I can pull that off on my to do list, but no time before my meetings next week.

Thanks again everyone! To be continued!

15 hours ago, ms.sss said:

SHEIN.com UPDATE:

OK, so I got my first SHEIN order delivered this afternoon! And no, I didn't get the entire 113 item long wishlist, LOL, I shortlisted it to a mere 8 items (this time, hahaha). One item was for the Kid so really, I only got 7.

Anyhoo, for the relatively cheap prices of the products, they are much more well made than I thought they would be.

Sizing is pretty good, the items I got in XS fit well enough, wished they offered XXS, but I can live with the XS fit

I got a bikini in size S since they didn't have it is XS, and I sort of knew it might be too big, and yeah, it was.

I also got a halter that was "ONE-SIZE", and that was too big too.

Otherwise and pretty pleased with my purchases and can't wait to wear them all out somewhere!

I also got a Shein order, and also 7 items 🤣, 6 dresses and 1 coat.

The coat for me is the only total win, it looks great, IMO. I will keep two dresses. One is a maybe for work, and a yes for date night, and one is just for looking hoe-ish on date night. I don't love either dress, but they were exceptionally cheap so they're worth keeping.

Sizing for me was inconsistent. The jacket is a small, it fits well, but would be tight if I needed layers underneath. The dresses I got 6/M. Some were fine, some were too large and some were too tight.

52 minutes ago, november11 said:

banquet2.jpg.c33285c197fc07ac062757b1bf7d6162.jpg

Wow!! Whats the occasion, pretty lady?? You are all GLAMMED UP!

Love this dress w/ the belt!

@sillykitty What did you get that fit weird? I want to order a longer sweater and a couple other things.

4 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

@sillykitty What did you get that fit weird? I want to order a longer sweater and a couple other things.

I got all dresses (except for the coat). Dresses that were all stretchy material were either fine or a touch big. Items that weren't stretchy were too small. Three dresses had supplice style tops, and two were way too large, and one was fine. So just all over the place!

32 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Wow!! Whats the occasion, pretty lady?? You are all GLAMMED UP!

Love this dress w/ the belt!

Thank you ..It was my church's 60th Anniversary banquet last night.... got belt from Amazon... just wanted to add a little extra to the dress.... ..10 weeks out...

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Thanks everyone!

I got a LBL not to have to deal w a poochy tummy ever again.

Image result for stomping tantrum gif

I think the points made about me not being 100% comfortable are spot on. Another consideration is swelling was down when I took that pic, so on the actual meeting day it is likely to be worse.

I have one faux wrap dress picked out that skims the belly and makes me feel fab. But, I need a second dress (and 3 pants outfits, but that's easier). I have like 75 dresses coming over the weekend, so maybe I'll find a winner. This dress is in the solid maybe category until then.

Also don't think there is need to hide the boobs, it's not like you are showing alot of cleavage or anything, and they look awesome (I dont see any asymmetry in height ether...)

My boob issue is two fold. The asymmetry isn't a big concern. Someone would have to take a GOOD look to see it in clothes. But my breast shape, especially the right is odd, similar to the below pic, but not as extreme. So there needs to be something going on at the neckline to distract from the shape, which is why the cowl neck works. V necks also work, but I have to make sure it's not showing too much boob. My company is Asian, and pretty conservative. So I'm comfortable in fitted clothes, but not anything too short or too low.

Image result for frankenboob post op

are you wearing your butt panties since having the LBL?

Lol, YES! Butt panties in place in the pic. I HAD a cute little perky butt at first after LBL, but it was apparently swelling. Just last weekend after I got out of the shower my bf says "Babe! I think you lost your little butt!" 😭

Do you have a silver chain belt? Not sure if i would wear this at a high profile meeting. I would lean more to a cute skirt and probably button down shirt

I don't own a chain belt, but do have several in my "Saved for Later" Amazon cart. (Did you guys know it will only hold 500 items? 😂) I have never done the button down shirt thing, I don't even own any or have any in my cart. I'll put figuring out of I can pull that off on my to do list, but no time before my meetings next week.

Thanks again everyone! To be continued!

YOU.GOT.THIS. HOTTIE!

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

The coat for me is the only total win, it looks great, IMO. I will keep two dresses. One is a maybe for work, and a yes for date night, and one is just for looking hoe-ish on date night. I don't love either dress, but they were exceptionally cheap so they're worth keeping.

Case in point. This dress is an XS. It's a little big on me up top (the straps are def too long and need to be shortened; a little too much extra fabric bunching in the sternum area), AND the dress will probably end up being a little big in the lower tummy area too whenever the swelling goes down (you can see the fabric stretching over my early-stage-preggo-looking belly).

However.

Despite me having absolutely no place to go to wear this to in the near future, it was like $23 (Canadian) dollars so I figure, why not? 😉

On 1/23/2020 at 11:46 AM, AngieBear said:

I got my hair done yesterday, it’s leaning more purple and less pink now. And today’s outfit is cozy leggings and sweater dress. I’m wearing the belt that I think was first worn in here by sillykitty?

6E255210-8D88-42F2-B87E-43BC6B21FC74.thumb.jpeg.86c1bec6a4abaab208f796f307b66a8f.jpeg 8ACB023D-23CD-4C21-B4D3-B2A9CF2737C0.thumb.jpeg.0388bb925b696a5ff6f70feb42450a5d.jpeg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new haircut!!!!

18 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Brutally honest opinions needed!

New compression gear has arrived ... but is this still too much tummy?

IMG_9078.thumb.jpg.faa5e44bd69ac574727d37ee6d1228a8.jpg IMG_9080.thumb.jpg.6e81dfc0bbf4f95e58b29516b63d9952.jpg

High profile meetings next week and I'm struggling with hiding both my boobs and my belly :(

Okay, then - we have all heard about these high profile meetings before! I think in actuality there is some romantic clandestine thing going on... LOL. But what do I know? I'm on oxi these days and a bit looped! Haha. Swelled or not - You are looking fit, trim and SMASHING! And, like greenteal suggested - you have been thru a major surgery process. Do give yourself some grace and lead way... Hugs.

Here's my dress for success outfit for the day! Haha.IMG_1612.thumb.jpeg.20f2cd8e2ab77c9c73d1221bfcef2c50.jpeg

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

Case in point. This dress is an XS. It's a little big on me up top (the straps are def too long and need to be shortened; a little too much extra fabric bunching in the sternum area), AND the dress will probably end up being a little big in the lower tummy area too whenever the swelling goes down (you can see the fabric stretching over my early-stage-preggo-looking belly).

However.

Despite me having absolutely no place to go to wear this to in the near future, it was like $23 (Canadian) dollars so I figure, why not? 😉

Love it... beautiful champagne color on you!!!! So glad you, like SK - are treating yourself right and with special wardrobe add ons in the process... Cool. Hugs.