Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sooo much to catch up on!

@summerset I'm convinced you're an extra on a SciFi show, your work gear, those shoes! 🤣

@BayougirlMrsS, those earrings are gorgeous. I love that they are classic and not too flashy. And I love those boots. Off to google Duberry's. You know I don't own a pair of brown Chelsea boots ..hmmmm

@GreenTealael I can't believe you're trying on clothes just cause. Just getting out of my robe for the day feels like an accomplishment 😂

@FluffyChix Love he big hoop earrings paired with the all black outfit

@shanza I :1007_hearts: plaid! I have a near identical outfit. We could be twins (except for our 5" height difference!)

@Winchell Hope the interview went well!

@AngieBear Look at you shrink!

@Arabesque You manage to always wear black (and sometimes white), but you're able to make your outfits so varied.

@Sophie7713 You look more put together 1 day post op then I do at 6 wks 😔

On 1/20/2020 at 10:43 AM, ms.sss said:

You looking especially tall and skinny in this outfit...but where did your boobs go???? That shirt makes you look smaller up top...or maybe its the all black....

...either way, you are looking especially tall and skinny in this outfit :)

My boobs are hidden under a sports bra and a too big non-fitted shirt 😂 That outfit must provide quite an illusion because I'm as short as I've always been and now swollen as well 😞

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

@sillykitty

I needed to find an outfit for a baby shower coming up this weekend😍

Ok, I feel less like a lazy blob in that case 😂

Everyone is looking incredible!

@Arabesque love the black and white check and wide pants, super cool yet classic.

@sillykitty Sorry to hear you are still feeling bloated and blah... hopefully it goes very soon 🤗

@AngieBear you're amazing, you keep shrinking and shrinking! Looking lovely as ever, I dig your groove man! :D

Every single person in this thread is amazing... awesome work everyone :D

I love those stripes and palazzos, Arabesque! They look super sharp.

Here is yesterday. I went for super stretchy and cozy, it’s cold and wet out.

8B6006D0-BCEA-49B0-ABE9-1B213A293857.thumb.jpeg.32828cb80503d2d76c3de6035c9edf1b.jpeg

Kay, so heading back out to work soon, but I finished a challenge at the Pilates studio.
20 classes in 20 days.
Lol, I finished in 17 days bc we are going out of town for the weekend tomorrow.

Lately this has been my look.
Not glamorous, and definitely no lipstick, but effective.
I’ve really noticed more muscle definition in the last 3 weeks and I’m loving it!

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

I got my hair done yesterday, it’s leaning more purple and less pink now. And today’s outfit is cozy leggings and sweater dress. I’m wearing the belt that I think was first worn in here by sillykitty?

6E255210-8D88-42F2-B87E-43BC6B21FC74.thumb.jpeg.86c1bec6a4abaab208f796f307b66a8f.jpeg 8ACB023D-23CD-4C21-B4D3-B2A9CF2737C0.thumb.jpeg.0388bb925b696a5ff6f70feb42450a5d.jpeg

On 01/23/2020 at 10:46, AngieBear said:

I got my hair done yesterday, it’s leaning more purple and less pink now. And today’s outfit is cozy leggings and sweater dress. I’m wearing the belt that I think was first worn in here by sillykitty?

6E255210-8D88-42F2-B87E-43BC6B21FC74.thumb.jpeg.86c1bec6a4abaab208f796f307b66a8f.jpeg 8ACB023D-23CD-4C21-B4D3-B2A9CF2737C0.thumb.jpeg.0388bb925b696a5ff6f70feb42450a5d.jpeg

LOVE the hair color and wow...... have you lost ANY hair? It looks so full and vibrant.

The outfits you wear are awesome.

58 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

LOVE the hair color and wow...... have you lost ANY hair? It looks so full and vibrant.

The outfits you wear are awesome.

Thanks! I've for sure lost hair. It's slowed and is starting to grow back now. My hair was always very thick, so I had extra hairs, but it's thinner than it was.

Brutally honest opinions needed!

New compression gear has arrived ... but is this still too much tummy?

IMG_9078.thumb.jpg.faa5e44bd69ac574727d37ee6d1228a8.jpg IMG_9080.thumb.jpg.6e81dfc0bbf4f95e58b29516b63d9952.jpg

High profile meetings next week and I'm struggling with hiding both my boobs and my belly :(