Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TY @sillykitty I can wear heels I just don't own any that fit at the moment! LOL. Feet shrink. Who knew?

After all of that, Mr. F. wanted to wear jeans, so I ended up in one of my standbys. I was dressed fine. :( Wah. Wah. Wah. Thanks for playin, Fluffy. LOL

I ended up with this:

IMG_5531.thumb.JPG.61eb938da416e993102ccf8c102f33e8.JPG IMG_5532.thumb.JPG.1a3202ae9fc846b3a35201f3b5fae4e6.JPG IMG_5533.thumb.JPG.02ced065b00ecab858418857fe85e070.JPG IMG_5536.thumb.JPG.f41c40eaef4972747d1b6ba49823e809.JPG

3 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

OMG, are you just not gorgeous! You are the whole package of beauty, kindness, class and style! Then and now! But what an amazing and inspiring transformation!

You as well, my love. Thank you.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:48 PM, GreenTealael said:

Everyone looks AMAZING!!!

my OOTD ...Sunshine ❤️IMG_4523.thumb.JPG.ec5605f25d6f56c718bb41d023d7bb6a.JPG IMG_4524.thumb.JPG.f014adbb17160aa93467e20e6c64c790.JPG

Are you in L.A.?! I want to come! Love this picture composition of you with the amazing structures. My background is architecture and hubs is a structural/civil bridge engineer. He loved the structural background, too BUT most taken by the main feature BEAUTY in it. I just adore your style and the way you see the world.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, AngieBear said:

Heading out on a few errands, including through the wildlife refuge to see the migratory bird action.

These tall boots continue to be one of my favorite purchases. I almost cried when I walked out with them. Me? Able to wear high boots straight off the shelf?!

E519E541-2BC6-4D2F-9837-730136BF22C2.thumb.jpeg.e5de037c0d596bdaf5863b4cb6a8b33d.jpeg

Love it! It's our own Ms. Indiana Jones embarking upon yet another adventure!

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

I ended up with this:

IMG_5531.thumb.JPG.61eb938da416e993102ccf8c102f33e8.JPG

Good choice :) This is my personal favourite of the 3 ...❤️

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

TY @sillykitty I can wear heels I just don't own any that fit at the moment! LOL. Feet shrink. Who knew?

After all of that, Mr. F. wanted to wear jeans, so I ended up in one of my standbys. I was dressed fine. :( Wah. Wah. Wah. Thanks for playin, Fluffy. LOL

I ended up with this:

IMG_5531.thumb.JPG.61eb938da416e993102ccf8c102f33e8.JPG IMG_5532.thumb.JPG.1a3202ae9fc846b3a35201f3b5fae4e6.JPG IMG_5533.thumb.JPG.02ced065b00ecab858418857fe85e070.JPG IMG_5536.thumb.JPG.f41c40eaef4972747d1b6ba49823e809.JPG

But the pearls :( :(

Ok, you definitely need to get some heels ... peep toe, especially with a platform are my fave for undercover sexy :) (and some really fitted pants)

2 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

But the pearls :( :(

Ok, you definitely need to get some heels ... peep toe, especially with a platform are my fave for undercover sexy :) (and some really fitted pants)

I know right? I so wanted the pearls. *sniff

Funny, these are Old Navy size 6 jeggings and I think they are too big. But I don't know if a 4 would go up over my sharpei hips/bottom. Seriously it's like an anaconda is swallowing me to get them up over my bum. Then they are too big in the legs and waist. LOL!

6 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

over my sharpei hips/bottom

Lol @ sharpei. Such an accurate description of the excess skin. I'm gonna start using that to describe myself. Hahaha

9 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Are you in L.A.?! I want to come! Love this picture composition of you with the amazing structures. My background is architecture and hubs is a structural/civil bridge engineer. He loved the structural background, too BUT most taken by the main feature BEAUTY in it. I just adore your style and the way you see the world.

Thank You!!!

I'm actually in Miami ❤

Sharpei. Hilarious. @FluffyChix. I say I have a Hank Hill butt - need those sand filled butt pockets. (King of the Hill ref) but I will use sharpei for my arms, legs & tummy.

Experiencing some frustration on my Melbourne shopping extravaganza. Needed smaller sizes but they didn’t have many clothes in size 0 (Aussie 6) in one store but then size small are too small in other stores. Am getting a pair of pants & a top tailored - easy when it’s only one size & simple construction.

This was for dinner last night. Yes, I do wear a lot of black!

347BD63C-2DC5-42E1-A46E-6B3FF8EEC4DD.thumb.jpeg.c59f3097fce3375135b914d3235dfaaf.jpeg

On 1/1/2020 at 1:48 PM, GreenTealael said:

Everyone looks AMAZING!!!

my OOTD ...Sunshine ❤️IMG_4523.thumb.JPG.ec5605f25d6f56c718bb41d023d7bb6a.JPG IMG_4524.thumb.JPG.f014adbb17160aa93467e20e6c64c790.JPG

You look amazing too!

7 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Sharpei. Hilarious. @FluffyChix. I say I have a Hank Hill butt - need those sand filled butt pockets. (King of the Hill ref) but I will use sharpei for my arms, legs & tummy.

Experiencing some frustration on my Melbourne shopping extravaganza. Needed smaller sizes but they didn’t have many clothes in size 0 (Aussie 6) in one store but then size small are too small in other stores. Am getting a pair of pants & a top tailored - easy when it’s only one size & simple construction.

This was for dinner last night. Yes, I do wear a lot of black!

347BD63C-2DC5-42E1-A46E-6B3FF8EEC4DD.thumb.jpeg.c59f3097fce3375135b914d3235dfaaf.jpeg

Gosh! I adore this outfit. So feminine and sexy. LOVE the shoes! Love the statement necklace too and b-on-b!! LOL on Hank Hill butt! I need those too! Mine is granny pancake flat, but there is still fluffiness in the flat drapey lobes and you can pick em up and shake em out--like Flubber. LOL. All the way from my thighs to my hips. So when I put a pair of tight pants on everything just lifts as I pull up the pants. ROFLMAO!!! Hilarious fun.

Good Morning all you beautiful people. You all look great as always. I had my sister in law post a memory on Facebook from a year ago. What a difference a year makes when I decided to get back on track. I hope you all have a great day, and are nice a warm instead of the 10 degrees I woke up to this morning. You all give me so much inspiration. Thank you.

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

Yikes, ten degrees?!!! And I have been whining because we got down to forty degrees in the desert Southwest. My best friend, Polly who had her surgery ten years ago, warned me that I would feel cold (something that I hadn’t felt in about twenty years) and boy she was right. It doesn’t help that I live with a polar bear that thinks 60 degrees is comfortable.
I had my surgery on 8/16/19. In the previous two years I had lost 35 pounds on my own. Since The surgery I have lost an additional 66 pounds but it was just weeks after my surgery that I dragged out a rarely used blanket and keep it next to my chair in the living room and need to use it on a daily basis. So, I cannot imagine looking as svelte as you and living in ten degrees. You are an inspiration!