Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today I’m wearing one of the recycled sari skirts that I bought.

F4C22E33-899A-4119-B202-DE6D6645F9BD.jpeg

Heading to the office for an afternoon meeting...while I did enjoy comfortably wearing summer clothing for the fist time in a loooong time this year, am now reunited with my true love: FALL. I heart fall clothing

Until a few days ago, it's 103 here...fall...schmall. I might wear white shorts tonight and give the finger to Labor Day. ha!

Been MIA on here lately ... I've gone down a plastic surgery rabbit hole. I've looked at more boobs in the last week then most men do in their lifetime 🤣

I see you all in my email though. So many fab looks! Some of you have questionable judgement in sports teams though ( @NYJenn) 🤣 @AngieBear, you got the shorter skirt, I had a hard time deciding myself! @elcee I LOVE that dress, and that cleavage 🤤

It's not even close to fall at home, nor anywhere I've visited lately. Boot weather still feels far away right now. Like @FluffyChix, it was 94 and humid where I'm at this week!

Nothing to post myself. I've put my Elle Woods dress on repeat, cause it makes me feel confident af! Benefit of being in a new city each week, no one thinks I just own one dress. :blush: I figure it'll have to be put away in a couple months, and who knows if it will fit next summer. Also been wearing my palazzo pants for travel days. They make me feel stylish, vs. feeling frumpy flying in yoga pants.

I've put myself on a clothes shopping moratorium for the time being. Getting plastics in a few months, and I will probably go up a size on top and down a size on the bottom. I'm probably going to make an exception and get another pair of palazzo pants though!

23 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

Jeez, I wonder what my BMI will need to get to before I lose my chubby legs.
I feel as if they are humongous compared to the rest of me

I’m beginning to think I’ll need to lose another 35 pounds (20 pounds UNDER stretch goal weight before I won’t hate mine

You look great in that Ann Taylor dress. I don't see chubby legs at all.

When I look at your pics, it reminds me of my figure when I was a little above my goal. In some ways I preferred my body then, and miss it!

Thanks for the compliment, didn't realise I had a great cleavage!

Very jealous of those that can wear boots, I can't wear mine anymore my legs are TOO skinny! I look like a little girl who's raided her Mum's wardrobe. It's a bit of a problem as it's cold wear I live and not sure now what to wear with dresses or skirts in winter.

I have just discovered another problem. I'm a bit of a hoarder and though I do give lots of clothes away to Op shops I can't bring myself to give the good stuff away! I was sorting my spare bedroom wardrobe today and realised that I now have evening and cocktail wear from the last 30 years, most of which fits ( some is too big) and nowhere to wear it. I don't work, rarely go to fancy events and I live in a small country town. Evening gown and wellington boots to do grocery shopping could look a bit strange!

@sillykitty Yeah, I got the small. It was a tough choice, but I’m very short and I was worried that they’d be too long on me if I went with the bigger size. Plus, I don’t think I’m coordinated enough for long flowy skirts 😂. It could be a safety hazard!

On 09/11/2019 at 18:59, sillykitty said:

You look great in that Ann Taylor dress. I don't see chubby legs at all.

When I look at your pics, it reminds me of my figure when I was a little above my goal. In some ways I preferred my body then, and miss it!

Thanks for that!
Honestly I think I’d be “okay” with just another 10 pounds to get me solidly in the 150’s.
Last time I weighed I was 163.4, which was last weekend.
One more day and I’ll have worked >90 hrs in 9 days and I’ll have a day off!
Waiting for Friday am to get on the scale as my poor feet and legs are puffy from all the standing. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised to be 2-3 pounds up and that’s just something I don’t want to see after I’ve worked my butt off so I might even give the weigh-in a solid miss until a week or more from today.

Tomorrow after work I’m on the hunt for a bra that’s gonna give me some boobs.
Hubs and I are going to Bartlesville to visit my MIL and go to an art exhibit and throw a football party at her house.
I’ve got a cute cute dress for the art exhibit, but the top is pretty large.
Lol, I don’t even want the fake boobs for vanity— I think I’m going to need them just so the top part of the dress stays on!

Trying out these old navy pixie pants you ladies have talked so much about. Off to work today

image-0.0120401382446289.jpg

Slightly outside my comfort zone bc both pants and top are tight.
Size 10 pants, medium top.
Last day of the 6am hell shifts.

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

Everyone looks so fab!!!

@Sheribear68 You are absolutely shrinking in front of us! Congrats on 10s!!!

1 hour ago, Sheribear68 said:

Slightly outside my comfort zone bc both pants and top are tight.
Size 10 pants, medium top.
Last day of the 6am hell shifts.

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

*fitted*

13 hours ago, elcee said:

have just discovered another problem. I'm a bit of a hoarder and though I do give lots of clothes away to Op shops I can't bring myself to give the good stuff away! I was sorting my spare bedroom wardrobe today and realised that I now have evening and cocktail wear from the last 30 years, most of which fits ( some is too big) and nowhere to wear it. I don't work, rarely go to fancy events and I live in a small country town. Evening gown and wellington boots to do grocery shopping could look a bit strange!

Can you take in season name brand items to a good consignment store? That is what I did and just donated the rest.

We don't really have any consignment stores around here