Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Take your pick at what your accountant would consider the most business related :lol:

https://memed.co.uk/2017/10/23/she-puts-a-condom-in-her-sock-and-fills-it-with-water-shes-not-crazy-just-a-genius/

#17 , waterproofing electronics...

Follow Up:

The Second Date.

This one went much better. I'm actually surprised i decided to go. I was swayed by the possibility that the first one was nerve raking for him like interviewing, and I can be intimidating because I almost never seem nervous.

I decided to remove food and stagnation and get active by choosing bowling. I got to analyze a lot of elements of his personality this way and he still seems the most genuine straight forward person I have interacted with yet.

Our personalities are still not a complete match, but who's ever is. As the night closed we talked more and the past relationships conversation returned but with a lighter tone. I made remarks in regards to my personality being divergent from his Ex's and that I don't tend to dwell on prior relationships when moving into new ones, and he let me know that he doesn't either but he wants to let me know things ahead of time so I can know info that is relevant. So I can kind of see his perspective on talking about the but if I accept a third date and it comes up again as anythibg but anecdotal I will know for sure what it really is... And I don't have time for a project.

He appears pretty down to earth not overly sugary sweet. Appropriately nice, ruggef around the edges, genuine and so far honest and straight forward about his intentions.

Wants to see me again, Still tentative on my side. If I say yes, it will likely be sometime in early 2019.

Edited by GreenTealael

That sounds more optimistic! Bowling was a great choice I reckon, lots of potential for lighthearted convo! Please God the third date is a success.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

My phone is an absolute traitor y'all, I swear I can spell but it auto corrects to nonsense constantly... 😂😂😂 Forgive my spelling mistakes, grammar, tear me to shreds 😂😂😂😂😂

Any new news @GreenTealael? My new boo is out of state, so I'm living vicariously!

28 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Any new news @GreenTealael? My new boo is out of state, so I'm living vicariously!

Ugh nothing solid on the horizon yet I'm in vacay, besides you know i'm Run Away Bae

Screenshot_2018-12-23-23-12-08~2.png

I'm so happy being single I don't want anymore men in my life. I now take care of my father with ahlzeimers and dementia, my brother and I have 5 grandsons. Enough men in my life and I'm not hurrying up to add another one. I'm enjoying my single self and there's nothing wrong with that. Why does everyone think they have to have a significant other to make them feel whole?

Sent from my N9560 using BariatricPal mobile app

4 hours ago, nomorefattypatty said:

I'm so happy being single I don't want anymore men in my life. I now take care of my father with ahlzeimers and dementia, my brother and I have 5 grandsons. Enough men in my life and I'm not hurrying up to add another one. I'm enjoying my single self and there's nothing wrong with that. Why does everyone think they have to have a significant other to make them feel whole?

Sent from my N9560 using BariatricPal mobile app

Sex.

Can still be a solo activity lol

I don't want to hijack your post@GreenTealael but I figured I'd let you all know that I'm going on my first date with a potential cardio partner since surgery tomorrow! They suggested a sushi place, I told them I had "stomach surgery" a couple months ago and have limited food options. They said it was not a big deal and suggested a burger pub and said I could have a drink (which I cant). Lol I decided not to be a pain and said sure with the intention of only having Water. We shall see how it goes...

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 12/25/2018 at 3:02 PM, GreenTealael said:

Sex.

i was gonna say cardio! ;)

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

i was gonna say cardio! ;)

I wanted to be as clear as possible for anyone who may not be following our little euphemisms

I'm Chasing the Dragon, looking for Good Wood, Cardio hahahaha

2 hours ago, Oct517 said:

I don't want to hijack your post@GreenTealael but I figured I'd let you all know that I'm going on my first date with a potential cardio partner since surgery tomorrow! They suggested a sushi place, I told them I had "stomach surgery" a couple months ago and have limited food options. They said it was not a big deal and suggested a burger pub and said I could have a drink (which I cant). Lol I decided not to be a pain and said sure with the intention of only having Water. We shall see how it goes...

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Ugh I hate when people hijack threads... Joking!!!

CONGRATS 💜 hope you get a proper workout !!!!!