Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Quick question for Fluffy and GT--in reading about matcha the consensus seems to be ceremonial grade from Japan packed in a tin or jar. Is there a certain brand that is best or just any that meets the above criteria. There are a LOT of different ones and one that I saw at HEB also had some brown rice Fiber or something in it. I just want to get the best one available since it is pretty pricey.

2 minutes ago, MIZ60 said:

Quick question for Fluffy and GT--in reading about matcha the consensus seems to be ceremonial grade from Japan packed in a tin or jar. Is there a certain brand that is best or just any that meets the above criteria. There are a LOT of different ones and one that I saw at HEB also had some brown rice Fiber or something in it. I just want to get the best one available since it is pretty pricey.

Gosh girlie! Wish I could help. I just ordered mine from vitacost. :( Hope @GreenTealael gets this notice and swings by to answer!! Great question!

On 01/17/2019 at 16:14, FluffyChix said:

Ok! Tell me somepin! Where y'all be? Let's play for the next 30 minutes!!! :D

Go!

Well ... I’m much nearer to a lot of the regular contributors to this thread than I usually am 😊

I could be wrong! “Goya” is just “고야” phonetically. “분말” means powder, but sometimes I screw up compound words, my vocabulary isn’t extensive.

If you’re looking for different-but-good teas, barley tea (boricha/보리차) is really nice iced.

imma have to bookmark this

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

4 minutes ago, sillykitty said:
1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok! Tell me somepin! Where y'all be? Let's play for the next 30 minutes!!! :D

Go!

Well ... I’m much nearer to a lot of the regular contributors to this thread than I usually am 😊

You better not be in H-town! Just sayin'... ;) :D

Quick question for Fluffy and GT--in reading about matcha the consensus seems to be ceremonial grade from Japan packed in a tin or jar.

I'd like to know this too!! I have a feeling this is going to have to be ordered off the Internet

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

10 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

You better not be in H-town! Just sayin'... ;) :D

Not quite that close!

6 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Not quite that close!

Ok, spill it! Where are you?

7 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

You understand that you're dealing with the real Carmen Sandiego, right?

On 01/17/2019 at 17:49, FluffyChix said:

Well I can currently see a place you just posted a pic of yourself standing in front of 😊

Say hello to my bubba and sissy! :D Are you eating at Chuy's on Barton Springs Rd. while you are there? :D

Have a blast!!!! Good times and greater margaritas!!!

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Gosh girlie! Wish I could help. I just ordered mine from vitacost. :( Hope @GreenTealael gets this notice and swings by to answer!! Great question!

Hi! The super expensive high quality one I have also had brown rice solids... I think it helps it dissolve and prevents caking naturally instead of using silicates

Sorry for the super late response 😓

Damn! No IF for me today. Had a terrible episode of RH last night. Second one that I've had now. Both times I woke from a dead sleep with profuse sweating, shaking, near-incoherence, heart racing, adrenalin rushing, off balance...stumbled to the kitchen and poured down some Fairlife Milk cuz it was the only thing liquid I could get to--juice cans are outside and didn't think to get one. Then cut an ounce of cheese and forced it down. But so nauseated...

I made caprese chicken last night and used some pre-made balsamic reduction glaze. Figured since it was such a small serving it couldn't make much difference. :( I think it made a difference. Ugh. So scary. I was so mean to Mr. F. too. I couldn't get him to wake up to help me! I was panicking and needed the bg monitor and ketometer.

Lort.

This was the meal. It was 4.5oz by weight and about 1 1/4cups of food total, but I only ate 2 green Beans, so about a cup of food. (That's 2oz of sauteed chicken, 1oz ps mozza/asiago, 16g campari Tomato, fresh basil, 1/2tsp balsamic reduction) + 1oz of green beans

caprese-chicken-green-beans_3797web.jpg

I'm in College Station, Texas! Whoop! :)

Are you using your Aggie Power to be a dieting success?