Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Further evidence @greentealael and I are alternate universe versions of each other ... I detest matcha and not even embedding it in a rice crispy treat can make it palatable 😂

But what if it goes all right???
(if it's in powdered form and you plan to make hot tea, add a little hot Water to it first to make a smooth paste in the cup to prevent clumping, then slowly stir in the rest.)
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Ooooh thanks. Everything on the packet is in Japanese (I think?) so I have no idea what to do with it except stir it into yoghurt and smoothies lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Breakfast (Saving Matcha for mid-morning). :) I'll salute you then! :D

I love using hard fried egg + extra carton egg whites to make a taco!

ItIfried-egg-taco-web_3782.thumb.jpg.783495d1d9d44cecb27902a0d00ccd6c.jpg

It will also be my biggest meal of the day calorically. :) Couldn't do IF back to back today. Woke up starving. So will just do a calorie restricted day <700cals.

image.png.86653c4a051bcdfdedc5d8db48ca1f58.png

It makes me laugh to get this much food for 200 calories! I coulda done it for less by only using 1 slice of ham + an HEB light cheese wedge, but I needed to use up the Kraft cuz it's pretty old. :)

2 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Further evidence @greentealael and I are alternate universe versions of each other ... I detest matcha and not even embedding it in a rice crispy treat can make it palatable 😂

And I couldn't even eat most rice Krispy treats even if they were soaked in Matcha... curiouser and curiouser

Must acquire more evidence

Breakfast (Saving Matcha for mid-morning). [emoji4] I'll salute you then! [emoji3]
I love using hard fried egg + extra carton egg whites to make a taco!
ItIfried-egg-taco-web_3782.thumb.jpg.783495d1d9d44cecb27902a0d00ccd6c.jpg
It will also be my biggest meal of the day calorically. [emoji4] Couldn't do IF back to back today. Woke up starving. So will just do a calorie restricted day image.png.86653c4a051bcdfdedc5d8db48ca1f58.png
It makes me laugh to get this much food for 200 calories! I coulda done it for less by only using 1 slice of ham + an HEB light cheese wedge, but I needed to use up the Kraft cuz it's pretty old. [emoji4]
That looks amazing! And HEAPS of food for the calories!

4 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

LOL! I lean towards your dark side Yoda! :) I had mine with a just a sprinkle of Crystal Light Lemonade yesterday. Was pretty yum, but also pretty sure I totally nuked any chance of it being restorative and healthy! :)

2 minutes ago, ummyasmin said:

Ooooh thanks. Everything on the packet is in Japanese (I think?) so I have no idea what to do with it except stir it into yoghurt and smoothies lol

In yogurt is my favorite lazy way... And I am sooooo lazy except tea ceremonies lol

48 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

In yogurt is my favorite lazy way... And I am sooooo lazy except tea ceremonies lol

Hey does liquid lemon stevia taste yummy? Or does it taste like lemon extract flavor? Making an order today.

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Hey does liquid lemon stevia taste yummy? Or does it taste like lemon extract flavor? Making an order today.

It's my favorite one so far... But KALE...

5 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

It's my favorite one so far... But KALE...

They have a kale flavored liquid stevia? ;)

(Pssssst...I brake for kale...just sayin')

4 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

They have a kale flavored liquid stevia? ;)

(Pssssst...I brake for kale...just sayin')

No I'm just one of those people that enjoy natural flavors so I can't be trusted lol 😂😂😂😂

Gotcha! Then I'm gonna take a chance on it! :691_balloon: Thanks! Here's a red balloon for ya!

Cheers Queen Matcha!

I'm sure I'm doing this wrong, but I added a squeeze of lemon and some vanilla liquid stevia. Better, but not as good as the Lemonade Crystal Lite Drink Stix sprinkle I used yesterday. :D

matcha-web_3784.thumb.jpg.b3b7936069b702004d17533848c1b153.jpg

4 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

Everything on the packet is in Japanese (I think?)

Nah, that's mostly Chinese with some Korean at the top (not that I have any idea what "goya powder" is).

4 minutes ago, sideeye said:

Nah, that's mostly Chinese with some Korean at the top (not that I have any idea what "goya powder" is).

Goya powder="white people" powder hehehehe