Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

10 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

It has dawned on me that I have lost only about 20ish lbs since I started IF, that may not seem like a lot but it was 20ish more than I would have because my other health conditions and meds were trying to hold me back. I digress. But the physical change is vastly different. I swear it dredged pure fat out of me. so screw the scale, here's the pics

831181740d.jpg

IMG_9961.JPG

Wow, that looks like so much more than 20 lbs!

7 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Wow, that looks like so much more than 20 lbs!

IKR!?!?!

I think it's because it was pure fat and not Water weight, glycogen swelling, etc (things that causes a scale to fluctuate quickly)

Edited by GreenTealael

8 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Thank you!!!!

I have a very Puritan closet. LOL

I have one risque dress I will post pics of when I create a Surgiversary post (this week) but funny thing is that black and white sweater belongs to my 12yr old. Im stealing her clothes now.

Yes, you have a conservative wardrobe. I did too. My whole life I dressed conservatively. Something happened during this surgery. I'm like..."losin' daylight" on the number of year I can possibly dress like a hoochey mama and not just look pathetic (despite a smokin hot figure). LOL. So now I'm rocking the tight jeans and bootilicious Kardashian look, and tight shirts and tight sweaters and I feel a Giant FU 🖕 in my future! hehe--JIC someone dares to tell me I should dress more respectfully for someone my age. LOL.

You have WAYYY more years to your advantage! Start dressing hot to trot! Especially at synagogue! LOL. :)

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

Yes, you have a conservative wardrobe. I did too. My whole life I dressed conservatively. Something happened during this surgery. I'm like..."losin' daylight" on the number of year I can possibly dress like a hoochey mama and not just look pathetic (despite a smokin hot figure). LOL. So now I'm rocking the tight jeans and bootilicious Kardashian look, and tight shirts and tight sweaters and I feel a Giant FU 🖕 in my future! hehe--JIC someone dares to tell me I should dress more respectfully for someone my age. LOL.

You have WAYYY more years to your advantage! Start dressing hot to trot! Especially at synagogue! LOL. :)

Lol, I like the conservative look for everyday! Because underneath there are suprises like garter belts, corsets etc. I have a neo Victorian flair lol

Ridin' the wave! :) Thanks for the video! I need to see about adding some sea salt...

I will tell you that the first day back IF after eating everything and lots of it...is hard. *sigh* But still not as bad as the first day.

Ok. So I have been half-assing this IF thing. Y'all are inspiring me.

I have jumped on the 'bullet journal' bandwagon (I am always late to the party) and set up a November IF tracker in it his morning, so I can track it old school analog, and maybe be more mindful....

I have hella ADD and anxiety, so I think this journal thing is going to be very good for me on several accounts.

4 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Ok. So I have been half-assing this IF thing. Y'all are inspiring me.

I have jumped on the 'bullet journal' bandwagon (I am always late to the party) and set up a November IF tracker in it his morning, so I can track it old school analog, and maybe be more mindful....

I have hella ADD and anxiety, so I think this journal thing is going to be very good for me on several accounts.

Yay girl!!!!! You go! Check in and post here like a lot!!!! A LOT!!! :D

What's a bullet journal? :D

@FluffyChix I fear telling you about bullet journals.....

Disclaimer warning: I bear no responsibility for anyone becoming a bullet journal junkie.

5 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

@FluffyChix I fear telling you about bullet journals.....

Disclaimer warning: I bear no responsibility for anyone becoming a bullet journal junkie.

Crap! Forget about actually accomplishing any of the tasks listed...maybe I need to make Bullet Journaling my next hobby? I'm pretty sure I can kill a few hours a day this way! :D ;)

I bet they are pretty fun to to read back through and marvel or laugh about them!?

@FluffyChix actually if you just stick to Ryder's minimalist style you won't get sucked into the vortex of turning it into a scrapbook... lol

The brain dump is really great for people like me that have 87,000 thoughts constantly running in your head, and eliminating the 'noise' so I can set priorities. I still use the calendar on my phone.

1 hour ago, Sosewsue61 said:

@FluffyChix actually if you just stick to Ryder's minimalist style you won't get sucked into the vortex of turning it into a scrapbook... lol

The brain dump is really great for people like me that have 87,000 thoughts constantly running in your head, and eliminating the 'noise' so I can set priorities. I still use the calendar on my phone.

That so rocks!!! I love that it's "analogue" and that it is a useful tool for organizing thoughts and tasks!!!