Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

On 10/28/2018 at 5:15 PM, Sosewsue61 said:

forgot to weigh this morning was too busy getting laid.

Wait a minute... Am I the only person not ... Exercising my way to better health???

LOL

Cardio for health. LOL.

I'm good. Trying to ween off Miralax. God, I don't know if I can do it. I'm up to 2 Mag Citrate Vitamins plus Fiber + Colace. Think MOM may be coming for a visit. :)

Stuck at 152.4lbs.

Good luck with testing today!!! Hope it goes quickly and you get to drink a boat load.

Your dinner looks yummy!

Edited by FluffyChix

9 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Mandated 12 hr dry fasting for routine testing and I'm already so thirsty. Is there such a thing as head thirst? Lol

Checking out my gallbladder in the AM just to prove whether or not I am a sleeve unicorn (dumping syndrome) or a regular @$$ lol.

How is everyone else doing?

I don't know which yours is but I went through something really similar. When I would have pains, I would practically drop to the floor it was so bad. I did finally get myself to the ER one time and they still couldn't tell if it was my gall bladder or not but some numbers they were watching were seriously elevated so they checked me into the hospital until those numbers came down. They couldn't figure out what it was but they did recommend that I talk to my PCP and have my gall bladder out since it was known that I had stones anyway. Finally had it out. Oddly, I had those pains several more times to my embarrassment. Someone told me that that could happen. Eventually they stopped and have never had them again! And they are so different from dumping syndrome!! Best of luck!

Just now, Sosewsue61 said:

Grandma needs a bottle of rum...

20181031_065805.jpg

Akagami-no-Shirayukihime-Shirayuki-Dress-Cosplay-Costume-From-Snow-White-with-the-Red-Hair.jpg

OMG! You're getting younger and younger with every pound girlie!! You look so gorgeous ;) (and that's a fabulous costume too! )

9 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Mandated 12 hr dry fasting for routine testing and I'm already so thirsty. Is there such a thing as head thirst? Lol

Checking out my gallbladder in the AM just to prove whether or not I am a sleeve unicorn (dumping syndrome) or a regular @$$ lol.

How is everyone else doing?

I've never had to "dry" fast for blood work. What type of testing are they doing, if you don't mind my asking?

8 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Wait a minute... Am I the only person not ... Exercising my way to better health???

LOL

I haven't been getting much exercise myself either... not just because the "Exercise equipment" is typically busy at work, but my "exercising mood" swings much harder than before... never in my life would I have thought about turning down some "exercise" but yet... that sheets happening.

10 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

I haven't been getting much exercise myself either... not just because the "Exercise equipment" is typically busy at work, but my "exercising mood" swings much harder than before... never in my life would I have thought about turning down some "exercise" but yet... that sheets happening.

You need to exercise! Cardio for health!

*Screams the couch potato

16 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

I've never had to "dry" fast for blood work. What type of testing are they doing, if you don't mind my asking?

Oh it's not blood work, some physical testing

9 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Oh it's not blood work, some physical testing

Wicked feats of strength? :) "Cardio Stress-testing? :D

j/k hon. :) Good luck on your tests!

12 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

LOL

Wait, wait ... I thought you were boo'd up??

You don't sign up for a gym membership with getting a day pass and make sure all the equipment is in working order and meets your specifications, do you?

12 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Wait, wait ... I thought you were boo'd up??

You don't sign up for a gym membership with getting a day pass and make sure all the equipment is in working order and meets your specifications, do you?

I only take the tour when membership is confirmed! Lol

Almost boo'd up!

7 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I only take the tour when membership is confirmed! Lol

Almost boo'd up!

Alright ... don't sign a long term contract until you find out the elliptical isn't busted! :lol: