Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Okay--I'm on board because I need an intervention! So if I do 16:8, if I'm correct, I'm eating all of my nutrition and meeting my nutrition goals in that 8 hour period. For example: Eating hours 6am to 2pm. And then the rest of the time up until the following day at 6am I'm drinking Water (with flavor allowed) and tea. Yes? This seems like a good beginner plan to start off with. And I think not eating dinner will basically suck monkey....yaknow....at first...but I'm a morning person and most of my work is in the morning so I need my brain functioning best during those hours :P

I will say I read this thread in it's entirety and learned a HECK TON. And I'm so proud of all of your successes!

11 minutes ago, redhead_che said:

Okay--I'm on board because I need an intervention! So if I do 16:8, if I'm correct, I'm eating all of my nutrition and meeting my nutrition goals in that 8 hour period. For example: Eating hours 6am to 2pm. And then the rest of the time up until the following day at 6am I'm drinking Water (with flavor allowed) and tea. Yes? This seems like a good beginner plan to start off with. And I think not eating dinner will basically suck monkey....yaknow....at first...but I'm a morning person and most of my work is in the morning so I need my brain functioning best during those hours :P

I will say I read this thread in it's entirety and learned a HECK TON. And I'm so proud of all of your successes!

Sounds like you have the basics! Plus the added hydration benefits (if you choose to go above 64oz) will move things around too. I've seen it personally.

@redhead_che

Welcome!!!! Welcome! So happy to see you here and really hope you like it!!!

I hope our other IFing friends will be here soon to give you great info/advice! I think 16:8 is a great place to start! Not eating dinner at first will suck like nobody's beeswax. LOL!!! ((hugs)) But you can do it!!! Especially if you have hot coffee/hot tea that sort of thing. And if you had to, a little clear broth (bone or otherwise). And the good news? After the few 2-3 days it DOES get easier as your body starts to fall into a pattern with the insulin!!!

We're proud of you too! You look gorgeous and your loss is so inspiring girl!!!!

Edited by FluffyChix

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

@redhead_che

Welcome!!!! Welcome! So happy to see you here and really hope you like it!!!

I hope our other IFing friends will be here soon to give you great info/advice! I think 16:8 is a great place to start! Not eating dinner at first will suck like nobody's beeswax. LOL!!! ((hugs)) But you can do it!!! Especially if you have hot coffee/hot tea that sort of thing. And if you had to, a little clear broth (bone or otherwise).

We're proud of you too! You look gorgeous and your loss is so inspiring girl!!!!

Thank you! Once the initial suck wears off I'm sure I'll be on here for advice on how to shake things up and such! And i'll keep getting ideas and keep reading in the meantime from all of you that have been doing this for a bit!

@FluffyChix that is NOT ME!! That is granddaughter in Halloween costume I sewed, she is some Anime Red Haired Snow White....LOL (I would take credit for her looks but she is spitting image of ex-DIL)

Just now, Sosewsue61 said:

@FluffyChix that is NOT ME!! That is granddaughter in Halloween costume I sewed, she is some Anime Red Haired Snow White....LOL (I would take credit for her looks but she is spitting image of ex-DIL)

Hell I thought you were making like Benjamin Buttons! :) All that morning cardio you're doing and all! ;) hahaha

Your granddaughter is beautiful! And so is the amazing costume!!!

1 minute ago, redhead_che said:

Thank you! Once the initial suck wears off I'm sure I'll be on here for advice on how to shake things up and such! And i'll keep getting ideas and keep reading in the meantime from all of you that have been doing this for a bit!

Prepare for suckage hon...but swearsies...it gets better quickly!

54 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

1541015912781-1922064569.jpg

Yum!!! Spill it! What kind of turkey breast and are the apples Gala or Jazz? Too small for Honeycrisp. Right? Gosh makes me want apples now! I have 2 GS in the fridge...*impure thoughts* (on the downhill stretch to dinner time AND cooking bacons for "mah boy". ROFLMAO!!!

❤❤It's November my loves!❤❤

Let's take it up a notch & get slightly stricter (in any one area of your choice) to see if anything changes 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I am going to exercise more despite pop up issues because Summer bodies are made in the Winter (but no one ever tells you how 😥

Edited by GreenTealael

Today is day 1 for me. My eating hours are 6a-2p. I’m actually excited. Slightly terrified about eating “dinner” at 1:45 but my mornings need all the brain power so 🤷🏼‍♀️

10 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

❤❤It's November my loves!❤❤

Let's take it up a notch & get slightly stricter (in any one area of your choice) to see if anything changes 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I am going to exercise more despite pop up issues because Summer bodies are made in the Winter (but no one ever tells you how 😥

Those bi*ches! WHY won't they tell us how to make a summer body? I need it now! Right now!!! :D

Happy November hon!

Edited by FluffyChix

7 minutes ago, redhead_che said:

Today is day 1 for me. My eating hours are 6a-2p. I’m actually excited. Slightly terrified about eating “dinner” at 1:45 but my mornings need all the brain power so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Good luck today! You can do it!!! Remember the next couple days are the hardest, then it gets easier and easier. And Water load if you get hungry! Or hot tea or coffee work great too!!! You are gonna lose like a big dog stopping eating at 2pm!!! Girl?!!!!! You got it!

I did a 25 hour IF yesterday. Was pretty easy peasy. But now I woke up and am STARVIN' MARVIN! LOL. Trying to fight my need for feed. Am about to go exercise. The scale is such a bi*ch! It's holding firm at 152.4lbs. GAH! LOL.

Oh well, nothing special to report here. No pics of Italian food (I bet they just call it food in Italy) taken in Italy. Made a turkey burger (bunless) last night. OH mama was it tasty! Oh and I figured out how our gas convection oven works and roasted broccoli and zucchini that were nearing their sell-by date. So. so. good.

Today I'm trying for a 16:8. I will eat fully, cuz this is a big exercise day and will try to meet my Protein goal of 74g. Yesterday was pretty low, cuz I did OMAD + some PP in coffee. I'm pretty sure given the present level of hunger this will require wicked feats of strength. LOL.