Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

@FluffyChix keep posting, please. I am just super busy and suffering mega anxiety lately. And super low energy.

<begin rant> Also eating like crap, so I can't contribute anything but cheerleading right now. Not gaining just not losing, and said f*#k it once again. I have to have laser eye surgery the 12th for a vitreous hemorrage again....(the relative is still doing coke and behaving so badly it is making me batchit crazy.) We are demo-ing a house for my son, adding 2nd story addition, yada yada yada....this is not everyday stress, but extreme stress reacting. I would get therapy but my insurance sucks, my bariatric doc is not 'in plan' on this insurance, so I have to pay all that out of pocket plus high deductible, high copay for everything regardless - the baaastads get over a thou a month in premiums and it's just for one person. I know I sound like a whiney lil ******!!! <end rant>

2 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

@FluffyChix keep posting, please. I am just super busy and suffering mega anxiety lately. And super low energy.

<begin rant> Also eating like crap, so I can't contribute anything but cheerleading right now. Not gaining just not losing, and said f*#k it once again. I have to have laser eye surgery the 12th for a vitreous hemorrage again....(the relative is still doing coke and behaving so badly it is making me batchit crazy.) We are demo-ing a house for my son, adding 2nd story addition, yada yada yada....this is not everyday stress, but extreme stress reacting. I would get therapy but my insurance sucks, my bariatric doc is not 'in plan' on this insurance, so I have to pay all that out of pocket plus high deductible, high copay for everything regardless - the baaastads get over a thou a month in premiums and it's just for one person. I know I sound like a whiney lil ******!!! <end rant>

OMG! ((hugs)) Your life is batshit stressful right now!!!!! ((hugs)) I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better!!! :( You know, sometimes maintaining is the better part of valor!! I totally get stress eating. I do that too sadly. The worst stress I've ever had (even worse than caring for dying parents) was when we had to remodel the house prior to Mr. F. selling it. Holy crap!! I had been doing so well on my diet that year and it all went out the window. I ate a bag of Lay's a day. A bag a day. I kid you not. And I will not tell you how many BAVs I had daily (big ass vodkas). So I can relate and empathize with that portion of your angst!!!

So there are holistic counselors through churches that work on sliding scale. I used to pay $10/session. Especially Catholic churches have them. Could you look into that maybe? Also, could you do meditation on The YouTube? Or take up YT Tai Chi or Yoga? Anything in order to help you check out and destress. Your cortisol is probably going cray right now!!!! So sorry about the continued coke prob. *sigh* Gosh I hate drugs and the toll they take on people and families. :(

Wish we lived closer so I could do something practical to help! Hang in there girl and come vent/rant/destress here a LOT. ((hugs))

15 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Thank you again @GreenTealael!!! I'm totally making this today!!! Is it good in matcha with cashew or almond milk?

18 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Thank you again @GreenTealael!!! I'm totally making this today!!! Is it good in matcha with cashew or almond milk?

I think you can use any milk, I've used mostly almond and hemp.

Just now, GreenTealael said:

I think you can use any milk, I've used mostly almond and hemp.

Thank you. I'm trying it this afternoon! Do you make your matcha per the instructions on the container? Or is there some secret?

29 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Sorry for all the stressors!!! Rant away! Free group therapy... And please believe us, you can drop lbs quick fast with IF whenever you want... So no stress there either, it's a backup plan!

4 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Thank you. I'm trying it this afternoon! Do you make your matcha per the instructions on the container? Or is there some secret?

I make it kind of like hot cocoa, when in a hurry, otherwise I mix it with golden milk, or into an iced drink

Edited by GreenTealael

Post labs Breakfast lol did get a quick weight here at the hospital (but can't trust it because it's a dry fasting weight) 159. But it's the general range of 160 so I'm good. I think 160 is my set point and I will have to work to move past it. I'm *lazy* so the only work I'm will to do is IF and walking. Lol. I'm not really lazy but I can't gym as much as I hoped. It causes more issues than good often so it sets me back health wise. This is a bummer because I locked myself into a contract. Sigh. I really hoped instantly the more weight I lost my health issue would resolve but it didn't. This isn't a weightloss deterrent for me. It simply means I have to focus less on this for a while. So I will effortlessly slip into maintenance soon with IF as a lifestyle. Now i have to focus on some other things...That's the plan.

1538663888102991549079.jpg

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

You and your salad look FABULOUS!!! You are so pretty! And I want to steel that bomber off your back and leave ya cryin. So dang cute!

Good luck with your bloodwork today. Don't take your vits til after!!! Your doc is gonna be so pleased!!! Are you seeing him today too?

Thank you!!! You would not believe that I was able to get that jacket for ...$7!!!

Regular size clothes sale prices blow my mind sometimes...

No doc today, that's next week, this is just the labs, I expect to be deficient in everything lol like usual (pre and post surg)

Edited by GreenTealael

17 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Thank you!!! You would not believe that I was able to get that jacket for ...$7!!!

Regular size clothes sale prices blow my mind sometimes...

No doc today, that's next week, this is just the labs, I expect to be deficient in everything lol like usual (pre and post surg)

((ugh and hugs)) on deficiency!!! :(

So where did you get it for $7??? Inquiring minds!!! I want one!!!

9 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

((ugh and hugs)) on deficiency!!! :(

So where did you get it for $7??? Inquiring minds!!! I want one!!!

Don't think they have anymore because it was the 2017 season collection but https://www.rainbowshops.com

19 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

too much about me. So I may stop posting as much in it. :( I don't know that it serves a useful purpose for anyone--and I already keep track of my food in MFP...

I'm still here! I get all the posts via email. Just not as much time to post this week!

18 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I've been fasting too, just busy trying sort out other stuff but the fasting is going strong. I thing I did a couple 22-24hr wet fasts (including my horrible date) weight is dropping in I can see and feel it. Still not weighing lol, I'm a rebel. I did purchase some pysillum husk powder today at my local health food store. I need added Fiber and because i don't always eat the ryvita crispbread. Here's a salad and a selfie lol

Starting a mandated fast for blood work tonight. Yay. 😎 Was doing it anyway.

I'm still here.

IMG_9461.JPG

IMG_9457.JPG

You and your salad look FAB! :P

7 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I'm still here! I get all the posts via email. Just not as much time to post this week!

We miss you!!!

Following