Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

9 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

CONGRATS in the trip's successes and troubleshooting for the next one!!! When's Everest???

LOL That'll be the next life. I don't have the time, money or skill to scale that beast! But thanks for the vote of confidence! Would really like to scale Katahdin during my 40th year... fingers crossed it all works out!

And the Magic of IF.... I'm back down to 214.7.... I'm sure it'll be 213 tomorrow given I've got an upper endo, so it's mainly fluids only for me today. So glad I found this...

1 hour ago, Sosewsue61 said:

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/903163

The things you read at 4AM, lol

I couldn't even see the abstract. No account at MedScape. :( Can you screen shot it? :)

9 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

And the Magic of IF.... I'm back down to 214.7.... I'm sure it'll be 213 tomorrow given I've got an upper endo, so it's mainly fluids only for me today. So glad I found this...

Good luck on the endo tomorrow!! Yah, IF makes clears only a proverbial POC. :) Congrats on hitting back at 214.7!!! You're so close to 200!!!

50 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Good luck on the endo tomorrow!! Yah, IF makes clears only a proverbial POC. :) Congrats on hitting back at 214.7!!! You're so close to 200!!!

Thanks... I have 34 days to meet / break 200. To meet my all time dream goal of being the same weight I was when I was married almost 20 years ago (Friday, Nov 13th, 1998) and to be the same weight I was when I turned 20, when I turn 40 (Nov 15th). So... fingers crossed!

16 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Thanks... I have 34 days to meet / break 200. To meet my all time dream goal of being the same weight I was when I was married almost 20 years ago (Friday, Nov 13th, 1998) and to be the same weight I was when I turned 20, when I turn 40 (Nov 15th). So... fingers crossed!

*chants 36 hour fasts, 36 hour fasts* :)

I think you should push it, really hard and doooooo eeeeettttt! You've got the powah!!! :) Go Matt, Go! Go Matt, Go! Eat meat, don't cheat! :) ;) hehehe

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

*chants 36 hour fasts, 36 hour fasts* :)

I think you should push it, really hard and doooooo eeeeettttt! You've got the powah!!! :) Go Matt, Go! Go Matt, Go! Eat meat, don't cheat! :) ;) hehehe

Jesus... 36 hours no calories... I think I'd die.

Just now, Matt Z said:

Jesus... 36 hours no calories... I think I'd die.

I'm not sure it would be that bad after doing 24 hour fasts. :) You would theoretically eat your last meal (normal size--good protein) at 8pm, then the next day just drink Water, black coffee, black or green tea, no sweeteners, and by 8pm that night you're already at 24 hours! I did that yesterday and it was only a "tiny" bit challenging at around 3:30-4pm, then the hunger disappeared. Then you stay busy, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate and go to bed. Wake up, have coffee, go to work, and eat your first meal at 8am. 36 hours. Done baby!!!!!

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm not sure it would be that bad after doing 24 hour fasts. :) You would theoretically eat your last meal (normal size--good protein) at 8pm, then the next day just drink Water, black coffee, black or green tea, no sweeteners, and by 8pm that night you're already at 24 hours! I did that yesterday and it was only a "tiny" bit challenging at around 3:30-4pm, then the hunger disappeared. Then you stay busy, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate and go to bed. Wake up, have coffee, go to work, and eat your first meal at 8am. 36 hours. Done baby!!!!!

I'll have to see if I can try this at some point next week maybe. With the endo tomorrow and more than likely being called as a witness on Friday (or Monday)... the stress / anxiety is on high. Making my stomach less than receptive to long bouts of emptiness.

6 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

I'll have to see if I can try this at some point next week maybe. With the endo tomorrow and more than likely being called as a witness on Friday (or Monday)... the stress / anxiety is on high. Making my stomach less than receptive to long bouts of emptiness.

Gosh sounds so stressful! Going 24hours (and I bet 36 hours) can be a mind fu*k, especially at first! So you def. have to get your head in the game and mentally prep for it, but once you do it a couple of times, it suddenly becomes pretty easy (24 hour fast I mean--I'm gonna start a 36 hour on Monday).

1 hour ago, Matt Z said:

Yasssssssss

With your sexy thin self

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Yasssssssss

With your sexy thin self

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

I'll admit... I blushed.

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Gosh sounds so stressful! Going 24hours (and I bet 36 hours) can be a mind fu*k, especially at first! So you def. have to get your head in the game and mentally prep for it, but once you do it a couple of times, it suddenly becomes pretty easy (24 hour fast I mean--I'm gonna start a 36 hour on Monday).

20 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

I think maybe just the 20:4 but strictly done will get you there, but your biwel movements have to be on point... Why am I always talking about bowel movements lol...