Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

34 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

@Starwarsandcupcakes is that cornucopia of food your food for an entire day, or just during work hours???

I work 12hr night shifts so it’s food the entire day as I’m usually never hungry when I first get up and I’m usually not hungry after 3-4am. There are days when I pack about the same things and don’t eat it all. Lots of times I bring stuff home and say I’ll try again the next day.

Tonight’s dinner was really just cleaning out the fridge. 😂

Bulgur made with flax milk, Water, maple and vanilla extracts, and a smidge of maple Syrup. I topped mine with lactose free Fage vanilla yogurt (has vanilla Beans in it!!), dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and a drizzle of honey.

JUST egg vegan egg substitute with melted cheese with sour cream and salsa.

Turkey bacon that I obviously didn’t eat. 🤷‍♀️

Kids also had canned cinnamon rolls that I scrounged a tiny piece from. Not worth a whole roll. I’d rather have more of the bulgur if I had more room! I’ll pack the leftovers for lunch tomorrow night though.

Came out to about 380 calories (not including the turkey bacon).

352A39A0-84D0-46C6-871E-8ECAA291E116.jpeg

7B763F22-3BC1-4703-9B19-8A1801FF0BF2.jpeg

Edited by Starwarsandcupcakes

59 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

@GreenTealael that balloon topper is adorable...did you make it or did you buy it like that??!?!? Also the amount of frosting you have between the two layers of cake is ca-ray-zeee, lol. HBD, BF!

@Starwarsandcupcakes is that cornucopia of food your food for an entire day, or just during work hours???

The ballon topper i bought at a party store, but you have to assemble it yourself.
It really wasn’t that much frosting (60% of a jar used) but it was the whipped type that looks fluffier.

Cottage cheese, blueberries, raspberries, dates, pumpkin seeds, black pepper and cayenne.

Gonna plop down on the couch and plan to eat it all as I watch Grey's Anatomy: 227 calories

IMG_2016.thumb.JPG.3b07562a960f8ed6ec9326b97627f3e3.JPG

Mr. asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day earlier this week. So I said I'd like a charcuterie board.

I should have been more specific that I meant the actual wooden board, cuz the top pic below was delivered to me yesterday afternoon. LOL.

So now, I am addicted to making little charcuterie spreads on a slate cheese plate I already own. It feels like I'm doing arts and crafts! 🤣

Luckily the fam loves charcuterie as much as I do so I can just keep making them over and over until my stash runs out. The bottom two pics below are shots of the two we already polished off from yesterday. #yum.

P.S. Unfortunately I failed to measure and keep track of what I ate, so I'm going to guess I ate like 500 worth of charcuterie calories.

#superYUM

IMG_2024.thumb.JPG.20a4ee84b3677122cadb5ccf3037f26f.JPG

dinner was a lil taco salad.

Iceberg. Ground beef. Sharp cheese. A lil (😂 a lot really) of ranch and a lil Quest Protein chips crumbled on top. Finished it all. Ended up just picking out the meat at the end. Lettuce is a slider for me 🤷‍♀️. But I’d rather eat that than the 3 handfuls of Doritos that used to accompany my “salads”.

98C801CC-5766-4E6E-A117-F527CF6A0AED.jpeg

17 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Lunch: turkey and cheese on matzah, chips and carrots (also full-size carrots > baby carrots any day 🤣)

85DE88A2-1CD9-4F14-A8E4-DC6158F2DA05.thumb.jpeg.7be4c0c1708bc75451a8b732828abab7.jpeg

I ❤️ that you left at least one bite of each thing! 😂

I think this will be the last of the charcuterie boards I will be making for a while as this is the last of the cheese and meats from last week's delivery. :(

Grilled up some shrimp on the BBQ and made up a plate of "caprese salad" sans basil as the grocery was out of it (but is it really caprese without basil??? lol)

Anyhoo, I ate one skewer of shrimp, one tomato-cheese slice, some blue cheese, some asiago cheese, 7 crackers & bit of fig jam: 508 calories (and 6oz of rosé before hand, +125 calories)

IMG_2041.thumb.JPG.fb0cfbba5e7619327e3770c30eb31043.JPG

IMG_2040.thumb.jpg.d9caec7ffdc4c0562cda46dd7dc0645e.jpg

2 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I think this will be the last of the charcuterie boards I will be making for a while as this is the last of the cheese and meats from last week's delivery. :(

Grilled up some shrimp on the BBQ and made up a plate of "caprese salad" sans basil as the grocery was out of it (but is it really caprese without basil??? lol)

Anyhoo, I ate one skewer of shrimp, one tomato-cheese slice, some blue cheese, some asiago cheese, 7 crackers & bit of fig jam: 508 calories (and 6oz of rosé before hand, +125 calories)

IMG_2041.thumb.JPG.fb0cfbba5e7619327e3770c30eb31043.JPG

IMG_2040.thumb.jpg.d9caec7ffdc4c0562cda46dd7dc0645e.jpg

are those the pumpkin/rosemary etc crisps from Aldi's? I LOVE those things!!

10 hours ago, catwoman7 said:

are those the pumpkin/rosemary etc crisps from Aldi's? I LOVE those things!!

I only WISH I had an Aldi's near me 😫

But yeah, they are some brand of "artisanal" crisps that are AWESOME. This one was cranberry and poppyseed. I personally love any of the ones with nuts and seeds in them. #YUM. (My fave is pistachio fig #superYUM):

IMG_2043.thumb.JPG.6243ba8647624cf27b35ce0ce29d17a4.JPG