Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Let me preface this by saying I used to LOVE Girl Scout Cookies and would buy them by the case before WLS. Last year and this year though I didn’t because they’re usually too sweet now.

However! GNC does sell these bad boys (along with Protein shakes). And while still sweet, they’re much easier on my pouch to eat than a sleeve of thin mints like I used to prior to WLS.

FF64C6AD-9BE7-4C6A-9984-F2952F00F45B.jpeg

11 hours ago, Kris77 said:

Yum! Looks good! I don’t have an air fryer but I hear they are pretty cool. Are they similar to a toaster oven?

I had to look this up! Air fryers cook with circular heated air, toaster ovens use more direct heat

https://inductionpros.com/differences-between-an-air-fryer-and-a-toaster-oven/

29 minutes ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Let me preface this by saying I used to LOVE Girl Scout Cookies and would buy them by the case before WLS. Last year and this year though I didn’t because they’re usually too sweet now.

However! GNC does sell these bad boys (along with Protein shakes). And while still sweet, they’re much easier on my pouch to eat than a sleeve of thin mints like I used to prior to WLS.

FF64C6AD-9BE7-4C6A-9984-F2952F00F45B.jpeg

The GNC lean shakes in thin mint are very good!

15 hours ago, BigSue said:

I can't be the only one here who has fallen completely in love with chia seed pudding! I've seen a lot about how healthy chia seeds are, but to be honest, I thought they looked kind of gross. I finally decided to give chia seed pudding a try, and it's delicious! The basic recipe is 1 tbsp chia seeds + 2 ounces liquid (I usually use a combination of almond milk and sugar-free flavored syrup) + sweetener. There are so many options for flavors, and here are some I've tried (I'm partial to the chocolate ones because a tablespoon of dark cocoa powder makes it taste like BROWNIE BATTER!).

2060134180_ChiaPuddings.thumb.png.72b92d8c7572b87bba149d3394be7207.png

You are not alone! I fell in love with Chia a few years ago ❤️

4 hours ago, myfanwymoi said:

The amount I can eat (four years out) varies hugely. I fast 22/24 three days a week and 16/8 or 18/6 the other four days and I’m v low carb/Keto and absolutely no damn sugar at all! Sugar been gone about six weeks this time. Lowest weight 8 stone 2, highest 10 stone 10 about 6 weeks ago! Dropped 12lbs so now 9 stone 12 (137llbs)

feel so good! Sugar is the devil for me!

food pics are air fried thighs and aubergine/courgette mix and a chaffles (pancake made from egg and cheese) with fried pek (Keto friendly chopped pork) and mushroom and a slice of emmenthal.

I have a ninja foodi 9 in one - pressure, air, steam, bake, sauté, grill etc! And I use it most days. In love with ma foodi!

F09BB582-B962-421E-AB7A-36521CD7ADE5.jpeg

7D4698A3-0A85-4780-89FD-0C38F88AF5B9.jpeg

0D0AD8CA-8325-4E13-8836-61A83F476A37.jpeg

6C52FC3D-43AB-4864-8D86-4F7B05793B14.jpeg

Congratulations on being able to drop sugar! That’s a hard one 🏆

Is the Ninja Foodi is also an airfryer?

For anyone curious about delayed full sensation: my sensation just kicked in 15 mins after I finished eating.

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

The GNC lean shakes in thin mint are very good!

It’s one of my favorites for coffee in place of Creamer. Mmm coffee.

Because today I’m apparently eating like a hobbit, I present second breakfast!

2 eggs, a cup shredded fresh spinach, 1/4 cup onions, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1/4 cup snow peas, 2tbsp roasted red peppers, 1tsp garlic, topped with 2tbsp cheddar cheese and black truffle salt.

Total comes to 248 calories and 19g of Protein for the whole thing. I’ll maybe eat the rest later.

BEB43BED-C04F-43FF-9BFD-0024749AF56A.jpeg

80DAA421-81C0-4867-AF1B-B015563A62A8.jpeg

We were driving out and about today, and had an impromptu lunchtime picnic of Fish n' chips with Mr. this afternoon at some random park.

I ate almost 1/2 that halibut fillet in the box and maybe 10 or so french fries with gravy...am estimating 300 calories for what I ate.

Mr., on the other hand had 2 fillets, all his fries, my remaining 1/2 fillet and both our cole slaws. Its funny, cuz it wasn't that long ago that I could probably have eaten as much as he did, but now its like unheard of.

IMG_2376.thumb.JPG.2a8a94737c3718f1c9bb1bc7a12a5e6a.JPG

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

We were driving out and about today, and had an impromptu lunchtime picnic of Fish n' chips with Mr. this afternoon at some random park.

I ate almost 1/2 that halibut fillet in the box and maybe 10 or so french fries with gravy...am estimating 300 calories for what I ate.

Mr., on the other hand had 2 fillets, all his fries, my remaining 1/2 fillet and both our cole slaws. Its funny, cuz it wasn't that long ago that I could probably have eaten as much as he did, but now its like unheard of.

IMG_2376.thumb.JPG.2a8a94737c3718f1c9bb1bc7a12a5e6a.JPG

So lush and green 😍

Sugar Free Chocolate cup cakes (literally) in sugar free whipped cream with sugar free chocolate syrup... a trifle

A71A9936-39BD-4882-85F3-CBD72B1F010D.thumb.jpeg.b93af6e269f47ea8fe772e6c11cf44bb.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

On 05/21/2021 at 17:26, GreenTealael said:

Sugar Free Chocolate cup cakes (literally) in sugar free whipped cream with sugar free chocolate syrup... a trifle

A71A9936-39BD-4882-85F3-CBD72B1F010D.thumb.jpeg.b93af6e269f47ea8fe772e6c11cf44bb.jpeg

Omg!! That looks sooooooo good!! I have such a sweet tooth looks decadent!

Ok if y’all don’t have an H‑E‑B grocery store then I wish y’all did. It has amazing store brand items.
Their cauliflower crust pepperoni pizza-I added mushrooms. I ❤️mushrooms!!
This is so good. I’m not a huge pizza person but when we do pizzas I don’t eat the ones the rest of my fam does so I get this for myself. So good!!
Plus in a paper plate-NO DISHES AFTERWARDS! Win win!!

image-0.003933906555175781.jpg