Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos



Recommended Posts

Hubby wanted a steak for Father’s Day. Made a yummy cabbage with bacon as my only side. His on the left mine on the right. What was left of mine below. I’m about to eat a little more steak as I’m up with the munchies.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lunch pita with ham, cheese, veg, mayo, vinegar, and evoo drizzle. Delicious!

DC29DDF6-E003-4D30-B1D8-721F8DB80C14.jpeg

C0F33333-59C6-4F96-B2C8-04B1264A23D7.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made this copycat Panera Napa almond chicken salad for dinner. I replaced the regular mayo with light but used everything thing else in it. I served mine with 1/2 cup chicken salad, 1/2 cup packed salad greens and 1/3 cup grapes. Had about 1/4 cup chicken salad and 1/4 cup grapes left.

A06695D0-D1E6-469C-95D0-3479E637E509.jpeg

8BC71D79-FE0A-4F4F-9848-8284A1C95DE9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Made this copycat Panera Napa almond  chicken salad for dinner. I replaced the regular mayo with light but used everything thing else in it. I served mine with 1/2 cup chicken salad, 1/2 cup packed salad greens and 1/3 cup grapes. Had about 1/4 cup chicken salad and 1/4 cup grapes left.

A06695D0-D1E6-469C-95D0-3479E637E509.jpeg

8BC71D79-FE0A-4F4F-9848-8284A1C95DE9.jpeg

14 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

lunch pita with ham, cheese, veg, mayo, vinegar, and evoo drizzle. Delicious!

DC29DDF6-E003-4D30-B1D8-721F8DB80C14.jpeg

C0F33333-59C6-4F96-B2C8-04B1264A23D7.jpeg

I’m definitely making this salad and now I need to order pita bread too 😍

Edited by GreenTealael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Too lazy to get my a$$ off the couch so Uber Eats it is!

A Wendy’s Apple Pecan chicken salad w/ half a packet of the dressing: 470 calories.

Am starving (though don’t know why, I’ve basically sat still for the past 4 hours!), so I anticipate eating most of this…

EA3A53BB-4BA5-4EA6-B742-9A8E8ADB7D56.thumb.jpeg.7383be5fb3111c7d6c757eb68ef7abe0.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Loaded Salad!

Romaine, mango, jalepeño, carrots, cucumber, avocado, feta, cranberries, grape tomatoes, smoked prosciutto, YUM: 448 calories for all of it.

Ate about 1/4 of it while sitting on out front steps watching Mr. mow the lawn, lol.

Then it started pouring rain on us (and my salad!) and the thought of rain Water in my salad icked me out..so the Kid gladly took it off my hands (updated MFP to 112 cals consumed).

Still want to eat something and am contemplating eating the last pecan butter tart in the fridge. I marked the 350 calories for the tart in MFP already just in case…we’ll see if i still want it in 1/2 an hour.

8697C5B8-0651-4C4E-987E-2996B86E1F86.thumb.jpeg.2b679df4f8cfc19dc0a084abccf752d7.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok it has been a while since I made this: zero carb bread French toast. Everyone loves when I make it.
This is the first Aldi zero carb loaf I’ve bought in 3 months 😳

F25853F8-43A7-452C-B1C1-CA5553463640.jpeg.0c2306fa8e4920c1600f61fd43d345b8.jpeg

This was for someone else, but I ate half this amount so around 96 cals

09E31F77-C779-469F-BBED-6783C6839583.jpeg.dce0dd19cb077dcce190e01ddeb012cf.jpeg522228AF-F6EB-404A-96B0-D3923FDA5E1F.thumb.jpeg.60850f2fc7ec38f45168b6e1ffffa044.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another day of packing my meals. 1/2 cup Napa almond chicken salad, 1/2 cup bell peppers, Protein Shake for coffee, Greek yogurt, chicken Caesar salad, 1 cup frozen blueberries, onion Soup packet, a beef stick (fingers crossed it sits well), and a pack of kodiak cakes granola bars (they’re so good!)D52D170C-02A6-4BEC-98BE-7C08C8942846.thumb.jpeg.2299ecebf36ff7a716573de9b66d561c.jpeg

27D769BC-0E83-4213-8513-CC901CC5163F.thumb.png.2b02ad67c6f14f0b95bb7bb12975761e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many online recipes for smoothies call for bananas and it makes me sad. Like, I’d love to eat a banana again and not potentially die. 🤷‍♀️ Anyway, this one is a small Granny Smith apple, 2 cups chopped kale, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops of a Protein Powder Vitamin mix, and about 1/2 cup of Water.

I definitely need to buy more frozen fruits like pineapple and mangoes for some variety. 7648FDED-9959-4C10-A5B0-A56495CE2D72.thumb.jpeg.8c6865612492d6349d11926591e00c2e.jpeg D42BFC96-3AA9-4928-9356-DE4EE81693AA.thumb.png.1054b98e6808835c8d2d87800deee822.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

So many online recipes for smoothies call for bananas and it makes me sad. Like, I’d love to eat a banana again and not potentially die. 🤷‍♀️ Anyway, this one is a small Granny Smith apple, 2 cups chopped kale, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops of a Protein Powder Vitamin mix, and about 1/2 cup of Water.

I definitely need to buy more frozen fruits like pineapple and mangoes for some variety. 7648FDED-9959-4C10-A5B0-A56495CE2D72.thumb.jpeg.8c6865612492d6349d11926591e00c2e.jpeg D42BFC96-3AA9-4928-9356-DE4EE81693AA.thumb.png.1054b98e6808835c8d2d87800deee822.png

How does it taste with apples?

I stopped adding bananas to my smoothies when I noticed it tripled the calories, then I basically stopped drinking smoothies altogether because I liked them better with bananas 😭

I still make green juice but only with spinach, a *little* pineapple, lemon crystals or drink mix and Water

Edited by GreenTealael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

How does it taste with apples?

I stopped adding bananas to my smoothies when I noticed it tripled the calories, then I basically stopped drinking smoothies altogether because I liked them better with bananas 😭

I still make green juice but only with spinach, a *little* pineapple, lemon crystals or drink mix and Water

It’s pretty good! I do think it depends on how sweet your variety of apple is though. Today’s smoothie is 2 cups of kale, a small Granny Smith apple, 1/2 cup celery, a cup unsweetened almond milk, a scoop Syntrax Matrix orange cream Protein Powder, a half cup Water and a cup of ice. It tastes faintly of an orange creamsicle but looks more like a milkshake with green sprinkles in it. 😂

C85C11DC-DEFC-4E92-9D5D-F6448B806ECA.jpeg

C1087E23-8D34-4705-860B-ED7FA94DEC7C.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

snack time!

295 calories…ate it all.

Smoked Gouda, Prosciutto and cherries!

4BC4C166-3135-4996-8F65-3108FE57F975.thumb.jpeg.6166fe8ee066083b1a9303e8d6537188.jpeg

I saw this and remembered I had sliced gouda in the fridge. Melted on slice over some leftover Publix rotisserie chicken *Insert Homer Simpson Drool* so yummy and filling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of bread with tuna salad (use to love thickly sliced sandwiches made with various breads - sour dough, rye, Italian, Cuban etc.) I now substitute with tomatoes... I ate under ½ of portion here and will enjoy the rest of it for dinner. Consuming about 1 ½ cups of food at each meal after 2 ½ years post surgery.

IMG_1181.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • Stacyp44

      surgery on thursday im so excited
      · 1 reply
      1. Candace76

        Congrats & good luck!😊

    • summerset

      How's everyone doing? I'm still fighting insurance company over plastics.
      Many changes at work are coming up. It's very stressful but there are also some opportunities involved, both in regards to personal development and promotion.
      · 1 reply
      1. XtinaDoesIt

        I didn't think insurance was even possible for plastics? I figured it would all be out of pocket?

    • Butterflyeffect

      Hi everyone, I finally reached Onederland, yay!! Feels great and I have no regrets. Still a way to go but so much closer now. Thanks for all the support and tips along the way. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • MARSHAHUNTER

      Hi Everyone, I’m Marsha i was sleeve on July 8th.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • alysia.rush

      UPDATE: 
      I was down to lowest weight of 117, kept around 123 for couple years, but recently due to covid gained back. got back up to 146, been trying to bounce back some and right now am at 140. Goal 117-120 ish.
      Experimenting with Macros:
      Keto- 900 calories
      Fat 75%, Net carbs 5%, Protein 20%.
      7/17/21: Day one: lightheaded, tired, randown, headache, not really that hungery, but thinking of food consistently, also but out alcohol and sugar, blah.
       
      · 2 replies
      1. Candace76

        Wishing you luck to get back where you want to be!😊

      2. alysia.rush

        Thank you!

  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×