Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Ceradad, it must be driving you crazy with no word yet. It has been about 2 months now, right? I would be crazy. Oh well good luck.

PJTP...My DSIL had a business meeting last week in Memphis. My DD went with him. You'll never guess what they brought me back...LOL At least they thought about me. My DD said it was his idea,(DSIL) so that he remembered was a milestone! Oh yeah what they brought me back.....Salt Water taffy! I love the good taffy and a couple of yrs ago they bought me some. At that time they didn't know how much I liked it. Like I had told my DD that when I would buy it I kept it put up and only gave them a little cause good salt water taffy is pricey. I can feel the lbs already!:eek:

Ceradad, it must be driving you crazy with no word yet. It has been about 2 months now, right? I would be crazy. Oh well good luck.

Yup. It is getting frustrating. But, I am trying to keep it in perspective. Just letting what needs to be done get done

Ok, I am just doing my monthly (or less) check in on here. :eek:

Nothing much going on with me. Still no word on my possible BIG news.:wink: Hopefully soon. Had vacation a couple weeks ago down in Orlando. Bought another timeshare down there. First is in AZ. We now have 2.

Nice to see ya, Ceradad - my DH and I own a timeshare near Orlando as well. We almost sold it this year, then decided that with DD off to college, we'll finally get to USE it more. The past two trips got cancelled because of DD's school stuff going on...:w00t:

I'm looking forward to my vacation this year - July in Florida for a family reunion...thanks to my band, I'll be in much better shape to wear a swimsuit this year! :cool2:

Thinking about another timeshare in the Richmond, VA area where DD will be in school - then I can go visit her every year if I want, plus I have "roots" in that area...so it would be nice to have a 'home base' to do genealogical research from...

Hey everyone, just popping in to say "hi" before I take a little nap. I am still exhausted from all the flying yesterday.

Ya'll post a ton, I am too tired to even attempt to catch up on everything that was posted while I was out. Did I miss anything exciting?

Did I miss anything exciting?

just global warming.

it's april & snowing by taps & bbg, freezing in texas......other than that we just posted to post!

glad your back!

Welcome back Susan! :eek: Saw your note on FB...sounds crazy and I can't wait for the recap.

Enjoy your nap - I'm jealous!

Oh and go MSU!

they have been DH's sleeper bracket team....he took today & tomorrow off - have a watching party that starts here shortly....LOL

just global warming.

it's april & snowing by taps & bbg, freezing in texas......other than that we just posted to post!

glad your back!

I think we traded the weather Lulu. It's a nice sunny 74 here in Oregon today.

Freaking go figure. I have been scraping ice off my car lately and barely getting into the 40's WTH is going on.

PJTP -

Why am I bothered by this? Princess is back at work today after her leave...arrived at 11am. Think she'll actually work her 8 hours today? Um, no.

You know, while she was preggers it was one thing: doc visits, morning sickness and dragging because you're bloated and tired - I GET it. I've been there. Last 2 months of pregnancy she was lucky to get in by 10 each morning and leave right after 4:30 (the boss leaves at 4, how convenient.)

I know what time she leaves because I carpool w/DH who works ungodly hours and will be here an extra hour usually each day.

But, she's the golden child here and can get away with that, even though I back her up and see all the mistakes she makes.

So why? Why am I so bothered by this, and how do I let it go? She's fun! She's really cool, and she's the kind of person you can hang out with at lunch and have a great time with.

But, damn it! Work your full 8 like I do!

Help! I need a mantra to get over the jealous/anger/indignant and self righteousness that I feel.

Glouc it's because we are hard workers. I do the exact same thing for my coworkers.. I just figure Karma comes back to bite them in the ass in ways I may never see... But when I do see it then it's kinda bitter sweet hehe

yes! Karma.

She did just have a baby. That sucks enough without a bitchy coworker making it worse.

I'll be good. :eek: LOL

Did I miss anything exciting?

Nope. We missed you though! Glad to see you!

just global warming.

glad your back!

What she said. It is in the 40s here and they are talking about snow! WTH?

yes! Karma.

Exactly. That is why I try to look over this complete butthole that I work with. He has a terrible home life. I figure he takes out his frustrations at work because he is completely henpecked at home. He eats 4 day old food or just cans of Beans for lunch while his DW eats out. Go figure.

Hey I eat food for 4 days too... when I am too lazy to come up with something else or I just don't wanna waste the food lol.

PJTP...

We should add that to the "You know you're a Bandster..." thread...

You know you're a Bandster when...you eat the same thing 4 days in a row because cooking a "normal" size portion means 4 days of leftovers!

:eek::wink::w00t: