Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

frigafraginsackin*%#*&^@....I get so mad at myself when I am really hungry and don't slow down and CHEW, CHEW, CHEW! I know what will happen, but do I sloowww down and do like I am supposed to? Why no, that would be to easy...:scared2:

G4 - I know exactly what you mean about the chewing - I wonder how long it take to become habit?

Girl, what do you have against a wallet + purse?!? :thumbup:

Purse? Who carries a purse? I walk to/from or take public transit to work and I take my lunch with coffee thermos, so why would I need a purse or wallet? The only time I take one anywhere is if I am going out for a special event and then it is a little black bag with $20, ATM card, (licence and keys if I am the dd). Nothing else is needed. If I have to go shopping (which means taking the car), then my license and 'magic money card' goes in my jeans pocket. Don't carry a cell or PDA either.

Happy Saturday morning all (sunday eve to Fanny). I have to go into work today, so I'm up to get some housework done before I go....I hate when work interrupts my time off!

Happy Saturday! I have to work today too, Tap. The only thing I have done this morning is brew my coffee. I had to buy a new coffee pot yesterday morning before work because my coffee make died. The coffee yesterday was awful. Today isn't any better. I hate getting used to a new coffee maker.

Fanny-you look great! Glad to see you back!

Susan-I hope all went well with your surgery.

g4e-good luck with the new job.

re money: I like it all facing the same way, but I don't keep it in order.

Now I am off to attempt to brew another pot of coffee. This pot is the pits.

G4 - I know exactly what you mean about the chewing - I wonder how long it take to become habit?

Well it took a couple of months for it to become a habit and I thought the habit was ingrained, but it only took a very short while for it to wear off once the negative reinforcement was lifted!

I had some minor corrective surgery last October which meant the surgeon took out all the Fluid in my band and said he had put it all back again. Unfortunately however, I hadn't really felt restriction since then and all my habits fell away. I was eating "normal" sized bites at a fairly quick pace, with no restrictions on types of food at all - open slather on everything. I've been struggling with putting on and taking off the same 5kg (11lb) over and over ever since.

I finally talked the doc into checking the fluid levels properly, discovered that they were down and have been refilled up to pre-operation level and boy howdy do I know it now!! I've obviously forgotten all of my bandster habits and I've been getting stuck and PBing every couple of days, through sheer carelessness :scared2: I know I'm not too tight because I can still eat comfortably when I pay attention and follow the rules, but take my eye off the ball for even one bite and I'm back in the loo, chucking up and miserable :thumbup:

Oh well... at least the scales are moving again! I just have to learn to be more disciplined again!

Congrats on the job.. It sucks when you have to find specific clothes for a job.... Plus it makes it harder on us because our sizes are changing.

You got that right! I will just have to do laundry everyday. I have 1 white shirt and bought 1 pair of beige pants last night. I don't want any more for the size I am at right now. Another 10 lbs or so and I will be comfortable in the next size.

Although I don't mind the sizes changing... I cant wait to go down 1 more freaking size. I am in between a 10-12./QUOTE]

As stated above I am to inbetween sizes so i fully understand.

g4e, congrats on the job. It's hard when you're broke but have to buy stuff in order to start making money! UGH!

Money - It has to be in proper order and facing correctly.

Thank you heartfire. it shocked me. My SIL gave me $20.00 to buy my pants with. We haven't exactly been on best terms lately.

PJTP - I'm pretty pleased w/myself. I bought a pedometer and have been using it everyday. I move a little more than I thought I did AND I've been putting DD in her stroller, leashing the dog and taking a walk in my neighborhood everyday. I'm going between 1-1.5 miles. It takes 30-45 minutes and it's TOUGH! We live in the mountains and the walk is all up and down hills.

*rant* I hate it when people post on a thread that they haven't bothered to read all gazillion + pages and are commenting on the very first post. Esp. when the thread itself started a YEAR AGO and tho it's an ongoing thread, it's progressed as such that the OP[ost] isn't worth commenting on with ADVICE on how to proceed!!!!!! It's already PROCEEDED!!!!!! Read the WHOLE thing so your comments are CURRENT to what is happening TODAY!!!!!!! :cool2: *rant over*

:thumbup:

Congrats on the walking up and down hills. I keep looking at mine and think one day I will walk up it. LOL

I think they should at least read the first couple of pages and the middle few pages and a couple at the end, then post if needed. Sometimes I get irritated at some of the newbies for not reading before asking the same question that is asked 30 times a day. But then I remember that I was a newbie and probably irritated someone else. Even though I tried to read I always didn't read well enough. So I posted something that was asked 30 times that day. :scared2::mellow:

g4e-good luck with the new job.

re money: I like it all facing the same way, but I don't keep it in order.

Thanks slim.

Fanny - glad to hear that you have restriction back. It's been well over a year, and I STILL have to think about chewing. The second I don't, I pay...over and over again! I'm going to have to get another fill this month - I've been holding off given the too full phenomenon of February, but I am losing the battle between my head hunger and the band, so it's time.

Money - It has to be in proper order and facing correctly.

*rant* I hate it when people post on a thread that they haven't bothered to read all gazillion + pages and are commenting on the very first post. Esp. when the thread itself started a YEAR AGO and tho it's an ongoing thread, it's progressed as such that the OP[ost] isn't worth commenting on with ADVICE on how to proceed!!!!!! It's already PROCEEDED!!!!!! Read the WHOLE thing so your comments are CURRENT to what is happening TODAY!!!!!!! :grouphug: *rant over*

I'm so glad to know others are as anal about money as I am!

Wellllll, HF, how do you REALLY feel? :smile2: But I am wichya with what you said!

Purse? Who carries a purse? I walk to/from or take public transit to work and I take my lunch with coffee thermos, so why would I need a purse or wallet? The only time I take one anywhere is if I am going out for a special event and then it is a little black bag with $20, ATM card, (licence and keys if I am the dd). Nothing else is needed. If I have to go shopping (which means taking the car), then my license and 'magic money card' goes in my jeans pocket. Don't carry a cell or PDA either.

You don't carry a cell or a purse. I know not of what foreign language you speak! I just pared (sp) down to a smaller purse for the business trip to Orlando. Y'all would probably think it was big!!

And my rant.....whose cockamamie idea was it to start a conference at noon on a Sunday? GRR :welldoneclap: Idiocy!!

Hot continental breakfast and Little Debbie? Heaven or diet hell?

Both! I haven't had a Little Debbie in eons. My favs: oatmeal pie and nutty bars! I just went to littledebbie.com. They have something called "racecar brownies" shaped (duh) like racecars with red icing. WTH? Looks disgusting!

OK everyone - I'm off to the airport, gah. "See" y'all Wednesday or on Facebook before then!

Edited by SickNTired

Purse? Who carries a purse?!

not me if i can help it - i always had a computer bag/briefcase or a gym bag. a good wallet and cell phone was easy to dig out and take along or CC or DR card & liscense. guess the reason for me being a bit messy when it comes to money organization.

anyway - PRETTY day in dallas. hubby is so romantic getting me new golf clubs for our anniversary - had to hit a bucket or 2 today......have a good wkend all.

SNT - i'll hit ya up on FB, have a safe trip.

I use a messenger bag for a purse.

Please say a prayer for my brand new nephew Shane. He was born yesterday at 37 weeks. He is in the NICU as his blood sugar is really low. They fear his pancreas may not be working properly.

Please say a prayer for my brand new nephew Shane. He was born yesterday at 37 weeks. He is in the NICU as his blood sugar is really low. They fear his pancreas may not be working properly.

I just said a prayer.

Done. Let us know how he is doing please.

QUOTE=SickNTired;1191033]

Both! I haven't had a Little Debbie in eons.

OK everyone - I'm off to the airport, gah. "See" y'all Wednesday or on Facebook before then!

Little Debbie has a Boston cream that I love.:grouphug: But have not had a LD since before surgery.

Have a safe trip SNT

anyway - PRETTY day in dallas. hubby is so romantic getting me new golf clubs for our anniversary - had to hit a bucket or 2 today......have a good wkend all..

Happy Anniversary Luluc.

It was pretty here today. But we have storms moving in again tomorrow. Then it is supposed to get cold enough for a heavy freeze for a couple of days. Low For Sun.night into Monday is 40. The high for Monday is supposed to be 45. Then Mon. night down into the 20s and not to warm on Tues. I am so ready for it to stay spring. But here in N. Alabama we have Winter, almost spring, summer, almost fall.:welldoneclap:

hubby is so romantic getting me new golf clubs for our anniversary - had to hit a bucket or 2 today......have a good wkend all.

I don't know how I missed that. Happy anniversary! We talk about the similarities in our husbands. This is NOT one of them. My DH wouldn't know romance if it walked up and slapped him in the face. He bought me a stove for one anniversary.:smile2: I could have slugged him. :grouphug: I had to tell him, that was NOT a suitable anniversary present.:welldoneclap:

I don't know how I missed that. Happy anniversary! We talk about the similarities in our husbands. This is NOT one of them. My DH wouldn't know romance if it walked up and slapped him in the face. He bought me a stove for one anniversary.:o I could have slugged him. :smile2: I had to tell him, that was NOT a suitable anniversary present.:welldoneclap:

Talking about bad presents....ex fiance for my birthday...let me set the scene for ya'll.

He kept calling me at work talking about how he couldn't waite for me to get off work so he could give me my present. At this point he had asked me to marry him but I still didn't have a ring. So you know what I was thinking! I am going just about nuts at work Finally I'm off! he comes and picks me up and home we go. I can barely contain my excitement. We get home. When we go inside he said "Well how do you like your present?" I look around and don't see anything different. My excitement is quickly fading. I asked him what he was talking about. He said "You didn't notice when we pulled in?" I'm like "notice what?" His reply....are you ready for it?........."The gravel in the driveway? I had it regraveled for you". :grouphug::cursing: He could not figure out why I was MAD as a hornet!