Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

SNT- Do you have any fill at all in your band? If so......You're too tight! Also, you should think about switching to liquid meds (if you have an extensive med list, you might have to "crush" some meds that don't come in liquid form. I know you know this....just a friendly reminder). It could be that you PB'ing the Tylenol irritated your throat and that's why you couldn't keep down the 'tators.

I still think you're probably too tight. Yeah, I'm a buttinski.

To figure out my fill, do the math in my profile (I can't see it right now!). I got 2.3 cc's yesterday. The only med I can't go to liquids with is Effexor. I have a crusher so I definitely need to break it out. I guess I don't understand how I will ever get to food if I can't even get down a doggone pill.

Interesting hypothesis on the throat. That would affect my stomach? My surgeon won't hear that I'm too tight. I made him take out last time b/c I couldn't even keep down Water and I threw up/PB'd for 12 straight hours. Happy!

OMG - I am at 8.3 cc's in a 10 cc band. wth!

Well, see......here's the thing. You really can't go by how many cc's are in your band (because of the staggering differences in people. Some might be closed off @ 8ccs, while some might have no restriction @ 8ccs). That's why it's sooooo important to be "in touch" with your body and to go by how you feel.

Again, I'm totally in yer bidness, but if my surgeon told me that I wasn't too tight, I'd probably reply with "How the f*ck do you know? Magic 8ball?"

Seriously, any doctor that automatically discounts what their patient is telling them is not a very good doctor. And don't let him fool you with any "But everything is flowing under fluro" bullcrap, either. Bottom line, if you think you're too tight, you probably are.

PJTP: I've decided to grow out my super awesome pseudo-goatee for my friend's Memorial day party. It's because I'm awesome. Be on the lookout for a Facebook status update for more information (actually, it won't be more information. Hmmmmmm).

But you won't friend me on FaceBook so how can I look out?

MacMadame, there are fantastic deals on both new and CPO vehicles everywhere. Maybe it might be worth a look?

Can't afford it right now.

Here is what I think is going on with the frame. Many of those frames have to memory sources. One is built-in and then they can also read a flash card (like SD or Compact Flash). So it's possible that the fake family is in one storage location and your pix are in the other and the frame keeps resetting and showing the other location.

But you won't friend me on Facebook so how can I look out?

Oh yes I will, Missy. Either send me a friend request or PM enough info that I can send you one.

Morning everyone

I have my new specs on, and it is taking time to adjust...I get seasick if I walk with them on, and whereas before I could just move my eyes down to see the keyboard, now I have to tilt my head down...that slows down my speed, and makes me nauseous. Oh well, I'll adjust.

Got an outside meeting this morning; I'll check in this afternoon. have a good one.....

P.S.

Do you know how difficult it is to turn money in?

While at costco last night, I found money (bills, multiple) on the floor in an aisle. I picked them up, and tried to turn them in...they weren't mine, after all. Anyway, no one knew what to do with them. How were they going to know the rightful owner? etc. I ended up taking them because they wouldn't; the money went immediately into a charity ... but still, you would think a store would have a procedure for this, wouldn't you?

Ebony, I don't think that you would still be sitting on your rear. You have so much gumption that I KNOW you would have done it. You inspire me.

Thanks, SNT - I appreciate that SO much! I'm gonna keep repeating that to myself when I have those tempted moments...:thumbdown:

I've peeled grapes before, but I really don't think they're worth it. :seeya:

I hear ya on that one...

Canned fruits are perfect, plus those little ones for kiddies are a good size, too.

I find some canned fruit used to just "slide" through, but that was a fill ago...maybe I'll try them again...

I'm so mad at the BL idiots! They missed the chance to get rid of the devious bastard!

I'm right there with ya on that one...:seeya: Now heading for the BL thread to vent...

P.S.

While at costco last night, I found money (bills, multiple) on the floor in an aisle. I picked them up, and tried to turn them in...they weren't mine, after all. Anyway, no one knew what to do with them. How were they going to know the rightful owner? etc. I ended up taking them because they wouldn't; the money went immediately into a charity ... but still, you would think a store would have a procedure for this, wouldn't you?

i think you did the right thing & i agree about the store.

i was at my grocery store last wk, put my purse on the ledge next to the CC machine and there was $40 - 2 twenties.

i handed it to the cashier and she looked at me like i had 2 heads. i told her it was likely the previous customers and she should set it aside for them......just heard crickets. who knows what she did w/it.

ok - i've decided i'm good w/the picture frame having ghosts. think it disturbs dh that i think that way & it makes it more entertaining.

snt - a 2.3cc fill seems pretty aggressive. i never got more than 1cc at a time, and lately it's as little as .2. you also sound pretty sensitive to fills.

it's a 2pot coffee morning - sleepy, very sleepy.

P.S.

YES! DD found $50.00 on the floor of Home Depot once. At first she said, "Mommy, there's money." I was like, yeah, yeah - let's keep going. Then she said, "It's $20" then she said, "We just passed it...can I get it?" I was in a hurry and was trying to rush to find my stuff but that made me stop. I said sure, and she grabbed it and it was a $50.

So, we went to the manager and said here's money...and he just kinda looked at us and took it.

I was kicking myself because I just KNEW he'd pocket it and we shoulda kept it...so I finished shopping, got in line and he came over. He said there was no way to find the owner and if we wanted it, we could have it.

So, I gave it to DD, since she'd found it.

P.S.

Omg, THAT'S where I lost that money? Yeah... um... I'll PM you my address. :thumbdown:

But yeah, I can see them not knowing what to do with it. Most people who lose money wouldn't think it would ever get turned in, and true, how DO you identify it? "It's green and about yea big with men's faces on it..." Unless they can name the exact amount. And that's assuming that whoever you turn it in to doesn't pocket it...

P.S.

Omg, THAT'S where I lost that money? Yeah... um... I'll PM you my address. :thumbdown:

But yeah, I can see them not knowing what to do with it. Most people who lose money wouldn't think it would ever get turned in, and true, how DO you identify it? "It's green and about yea big with mens' faces on it..." Unless they can name the exact amount. And that's assuming that whoever you turn it in to doesn't pocket it...

I dated a guy who kept a list of his money in serial number in a spreadsheet. Each morning, he'd make a list.

That was CPA in VA that I left to come to TX.

Best. Move. Ever.

I dated a guy who kept a list of his money in serial number in a spreadsheet. Each morning, he'd make a list.

Best. Move. Ever.

Geez, I can't imagine why you didn't stay with him... :thumbdown:

PJTS(cream): If I see the numbers 242 through 244 one more day... I'ma gonna throw a scale through the window. :thumbdown: Over two freakin' weeks now, and I've been doing everything right. EVERYTHING.

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Best. Move. Ever.

DH doesn't know the denominations in his wallet before i snap it up......LOL

that spreadsheet keeping would have driven me INSANE, i would be foreced to mess w/it.

btw - i think the home depot mgr handled the lost money perfectly.