Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

My till was NEVER short and ALWAYS in order. Heads up, chin to the left. It drives me nuts when I get money from the bank and it's all over the place. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's not important, but I like my money in order. :confused:

"Heads up, chin to the left." That's awesome! As I used to say, I want all the mens looking at ME! har har. We're "detailed oriented" - your ex sounds OCD!

Hi everyone... It's been a while again, and I haven't gone through all the posts to catch up. Man, you guys post a lot!! There's HUNDREDS to go through!!

News in my world, in case anyone is interested or missed me...

The boyfriend moved in at the end of January, I got an offer on my house and settlement will be on May 15. Still working up at Argyle and things look good to continue there for a while. Got another couple of fills and finally got back to the restriction level I was at before that little fix-it operation I had last October, so FINALLY starting to see the scales move again. I had nearly given up in despair over that but it's all good now. Ooh - and I got a new haircut :confused:

Haircut-Day2-02-1.jpgHaircut-Day2-03.jpg

How's everyone here? Does anyone want to give me a quick summary of the juicy gossip I've missed out on since my last post?

Hi Fanny,

Of COURSE we missed you! Love the new 'do. :confused: Glad to hear all is well with you and the man. As for catching up....WAY too much to recap!

Hey Fanny. Your looking fabulous darling! Way to go on the sale of your house. I'm glad to hear you and your man is getting along well. I miss your pics of Aussie hon. They were always so fun to look at.

Susan thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery from your surgery and broken toe.

Glou and SNT..I am also anal about money. I used to use the term bankers left. (same as heads up and left). Oh I get so irritated when I get money and it is all mixed up and facing different ways. Espeacially if it is from the bank! You make fewer mistakes if your money is in proper denominations and all facing the same way.12_1_102.gif

Fanny, 'grats on the bf and the house!!!!

Ours is on the market and I hate it! I hate having to live like I don't actually live there, and I just wish the process was over with.

PJTP - been to the gym 4 days in a row...One more day and DD and I get manis! (It's a win-win for me, because she motivates me to go, plus the manis will be good bonding time for us. She has no idea I'm tricking her! Ha!)

*hi FANNY!! you look GREAT!, i think plain & mac are best at recapping - congrats on the house!

*money organization - i would likely drive you OCD money managers insane. i shove cash in whatever pocket; purse; gym bag; console.....very rarely is it in the wallet. i have to get a new ATM card every other month for the same reason.

*glouc - i think it's wonderful you going to the gym w/DD. does she not like to go, but enjoys it once there? takes a bit to get use to then it becomes habit.

also - there is nothing more annoying have to have your home perfectly clean & organized while people tredge through while selling.

*friday - SUNNY for a change, watching my dogs chase squirrels through office window - too funny.

I start with a nice clean wallet or purse and after 2 days none of my credit cards are in the wallet they are loose in my purse. I get carded for alcohol and it takes 2 minutes to find it... I am a mess with stuff like that. I guess it's a good thing I don't pay the bills.

Lulu.... I am jealous it's 38 degrees and rainy here.

*money organization - i would likely drive you OCD money managers insane. i shove cash in whatever pocket; purse; gym bag; console.....very rarely is it in the wallet.

You sound like Mini-Mac. Of course, she's 10. :confused:

You sound like Mini-Mac. Of course, she's 10. :confused:

i KNOW i was much better @ 10 - now, not so much....i like the art of surprise putting my hand in a pocket of already washed jeans and pulling out a $20....i'm easily entertained.

Glouc -- I just have to say that ex-boyfriend really gives all of us CPA's a bad name. Not all of us are that bad. I agree with the 'banker's left' theory, but to keep a spreadsheet. WOW!!

frigafraginsackin*%#*&^@....I get so mad at myself when I am really hungry and don't slow down and CHEW, CHEW, CHEW! I know what will happen, but do I sloowww down and do like I am supposed to? Why no, that would be to easy...:confused:

Now on a upper note....I went to a temp agency today. I can start as soon as Monday if I buy the color of pants and shirts and hair nets. I have 1 white shirt (but it is my good one) I do not have any beige pants. So I have to see if I can't borrow $ from my DS again. I hate having to ask, but I need the job.

Congrats on the job.. It sucks when you have to find specific clothes for a job.... Plus it makes it harder on us because our sizes are changing.

Although I don't mind the sizes changing... I cant wait to go down 1 more freaking size. I am in between a 10-12.

PJTP- I flooded myself with Water untintentionally this morning. I just keep drinking.. It's either take a drink or go raid the free candy or popcorn machines in the break room. This place is evil.

Fanny - I didn't even recognize you! You look faboo!

Glou and SNT..I am also anal about money. I used to use the term bankers left. (same as heads up and left). Oh I get so irritated when I get money and it is all mixed up and facing different ways. Especially if it is from the bank! You make fewer mistakes if your money is in proper denominations and all facing the same way.12_1_102.gif

And I subscribe to the Suze Orman thought of respecting money to bring it to you. I'm (paper) cluttery in my home unfortunately but my purse is organized!!! I can't stand for things not to be in their proper place.

At a luncheon one time, I took a friend's wallet while the convo was continuing and put her money in order. She didn't even blink! (Yeah I was treasurer of our sorority for 2 years!)

*money organization - i would likely drive you OCD money managers insane. i shove cash in whatever pocket; purse; gym bag; console.....very rarely is it in the wallet. i have to get a new ATM card every other month for the same reason.

Girl, what do you have against a wallet + purse?!? :scared2:

Although I don't mind the sizes changing... I cant wait to go down 1 more freaking size. I am in between a 10-12.

PJTP- I flooded myself with Water unintentionally this morning. I just keep drinking.. It's either take a drink or go raid the free candy or popcorn machines in the break room. This place is evil.

Brandy - I saw pics of you on Facebook. I had no idea you were so small! Good job!

re: work food - I found out this week that I'm moving floors (long story). I so hope that they aren't bringing in food kind of folks!!!

Fanny you look GREAT!! LOVE your new hairdo!

Susan, hope your surgery went well!

g4e, congrats on the job. It's hard when you're broke but have to buy stuff in order to start making money! UGH!

Glouc, so is it mani's tomorrow?! :thumbup: Have FUN!!!

Money - It has to be in proper order and facing correctly.

PJTP - I'm pretty pleased w/myself. I bought a pedometer and have been using it everyday. I move a little more than I thought I did AND I've been putting DD in her stroller, leashing the dog and taking a walk in my neighborhood everyday. I'm going between 1-1.5 miles. It takes 30-45 minutes and it's TOUGH! We live in the mountains and the walk is all up and down hills. I'm thinking I need a "jogging" stroller now tho. [i am so NOT jogging! LOL!] Our regular stroller is bulky and hard to push and it doesn't like to track well. Hard on the hands/wrists. Anyway, finally getting my big [shrinking] butt moving consistently!!! AND my Exercise Induced Asthma isn't flaring up too bad. Shocking! Whoo Hoo!!

*rant* I hate it when people post on a thread that they haven't bothered to read all gazillion + pages and are commenting on the very first post. Esp. when the thread itself started a YEAR AGO and tho it's an ongoing thread, it's progressed as such that the OP[ost] isn't worth commenting on with ADVICE on how to proceed!!!!!! It's already PROCEEDED!!!!!! Read the WHOLE thing so your comments are CURRENT to what is happening TODAY!!!!!!! :mellow: *rant over*

Thank you and have a good night! :scared2:

Edited by heartfire
mistakes