Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Once Lane Bryant starting changing pants sizes I left.

I'm dense and I don't get the red 1 and yellow 3 and all that "new fancy" stuff.

I want to know if I'm still an 18 or not. I started at a 24, and now I'm 18's at Old Navy, shooting for 16's!

The new job seems like it is going to be a great fit. Enjoyed yesterday, and looking forward to what it has to offer. Trying to get into a new routine here at home, is interesting to say the least, my poor spoiled DH is dealing with the rude awakening, that not all these things just miraculously do themselves!!! LOL

Will get into a routine soon, and will check in more often. Til then, I'll be reading---y'all behave....nah I know better, how about, y'all have fun.

Thinking of you Susan!!! Exciting!!

Lu, maybe the card or the frame depending on how it is made, was actually purchased and loaded, then returned for whatever reason before you got it. Would be my only guess.

A couple of computers ago, we got a ghost song in the CD burner! EVERY single CD we burned it would add Pink Floyds Animals as the 4th song. We tried everything.....the song would go away, only to return!!! Til the day we replaced it!

Gotta get dressed. Have a great week everyone!

I just got my new laptop (sending fairly new desktop with DD to college in August) and I'm itching to open it up and play with it...

If I do, though, I'll be absorbed by my new toy and get nothing done the rest of the afternoon, which might not make my boss happy...

Guess I'll have to try and wait until I get home today...:biggrin:

Are you kidding me? I would have taken the day off to stay home and play with it!!

ok odd thing. we have one of those digital picture frames w/usb thumbdrive of random photos we dumped into it....well twice now it stops rolling thru our phots & a new families set of photos take over ours....the SAME family. i unplug the usb & reset....goes back to normal, kinda creepy.

You know what, I don't think that is so odd. I got one for my parents for Christmas. To this day, I can't get it to play the photos I loaded into it. I have some odd family as well. I wonder if it is the same family? :P

I forgot to tell y'all that I had a 2.3 cc fill today so I only had 1/2 of a pizza, 2 liter of Mtn Dew, and large shake. I think I'm at my sweet spot!!! Lol

Let's here it for the sweet spot! It is wonderful when you find it.

PJTP: I've decided to grow out my super awesome pseudo-goatee for my friend's Memorial day party. It's because I'm awesome. Be on the lookout for a Facebook status update for more information (actually, it won't be more information. Hmmmmmm).

Okay, I must admit, I personally find men with goatee's to be incredibly sexy.

Babygrl, your daughter is beautiful. You can tell how happy and proud she is in those photos.

Ebony, congrats on the weight loss and NSV!!

Guys, tomorrow I am out of here and headed to Mexico!!!! :thumbup:

You know what, I don't think that is so odd. I got one for my parents for Christmas. To this day, I can't get it to play the photos I loaded into it. I have some odd family as well. I wonder if it is the same family? :P

Guys, tomorrow I am out of here and headed to Mexico!!!! :biggrin:

I gave one of those photo frames to my mother for Christams - so far she hasn't mentioned a 'ghost' family, but then again, if a strange photo appeared she would probably just think her eyes or memory are worsening!

Good luck Susan.

Once Lane Bryant starting changing pants sizes I left.

I'm dense and I don't get the red 1 and yellow 3 and all that "new fancy" stuff.

I want to know if I'm still an 18 or not. I started at a 24, and now I'm 18's at Old Navy, shooting for 16's!

Hi Glouc,

That's too funny - when they first brought the new sizes out, I wasn't so sure either...

The Red sizes are for people with a moderate difference between waist and hip (me now that I've lost some pounds)

The Yellow sizes are for people with little difference between waist and hip - mostly straight up and down, few curves

The Blue sizes are for people with 'junk in the trunk' - a bigger difference between waist and hip.

They all should be tried on - I know they changed the sizes recently, because I was in a Yellow 5 for a while, then a Yellow 6, and now things have stablized with their sizing. They sell a similar version at Fashion Bug at a lower price point. They have also extended the sizing to dress pants (it started with jeans).

Give them a shot - especially when they have good sales, the pants are a good deal. :P

PJTP....I just looked at Jonnie's PS album in Photo section:scared2:...I have so changed my mind about PS. I thought before after looking at PS pics that there would be no way. But now I am sure there is NO WAY I will have it. I will tuck all extra fat into anything that will hold it. After all I have been tucking fat in for my whole life.

i saw that & wondered the same, looked VERY painful.

i've been toying w/botox around the eyes, but haven't talked myself into it.

I forgot to tell y'all that I had a 2.3 cc fill today so I only had 1/2 of a pizza, 2 liter of Mtn Dew, and large shake. I think I'm at my sweet spot!!! Lol

that's all?

congrats ebony

The new job seems like it is going to be a great fit. !

that's great news on the job kat, home life will fall into place:)

I gave one of those photo frames to my mother for Christams - so far she hasn't mentioned a 'ghost' family, but then again, if a strange photo appeared she would probably just think her eyes or memory are worsening!.

ok - i got mine from MIL @ christmas as well.....spooky LOL. wonder if kat is right that it was a return? the family is a young one w/2 kids at like the grand canyon???

Guys, tomorrow I am out of here and headed to Mexico!!!! :thumbup:

Omg, YOU ARE!! For some reason I was thinking your date was the 7th (even though it says plain as day in your sig line that it's the 2nd :P)! Congrats, girl! You'll do fine!! :biggrin:

I think I'm at my sweet spot!!!

I am hoping that I may be at mine with my fill yesterday! How do you know when you get there?

PJTP: I've decided to grow out my super awesome pseudo-goatee for my friend's Memorial day party. It's because I'm awesome. Be on the lookout for a Facebook status update for more information (actually, it won't be more information. Hmmmmmm).

I didnt think it was possible for you to be more awesome!! :biggrin:

PJTP...it's a beautiful sunny morning in my CT neighborhood...

Have a terrific day, everyone - I'm in a great mood and just had to share! :P

Congrats on you NSV!!

Susan! Good Luck! I will be thinking of you!! {{{hugs}}}

PJTP...I think I'm at what some might call a 'sweet spot'...

My volume of food is down, and that's good, but on the negative side, fresh fruit (particularly oranges and grapes) no longer want to go down easily. I'm still chewing plenty well, but I think my "opening" is just too small now...

My fellow banded folks - is this a problem? :biggrin:

How do you get around the fact that fresh food (healthiest for us) is now sometimes too bulky for your opening, but pureeing the food will cause it to become a 'slider' and you won't feel full? :P

Ebony - for me it is the membrane of the orange slice, and the peel of the grape that can be problematic - the guts of the fruit are ok. Theoretically, DH would peel the grapes for me and remove the orange slice membranes, but as that doesn't happen, I do it for myself...

My volume of food is down, and that's good, but on the negative side, fresh fruit (particularly oranges and grapes) no longer want to go down easily. I'm still chewing plenty well, but I think my "opening" is just too small now...

My fellow banded folks - is this a problem? :biggrin:

How do you get around the fact that fresh food (healthiest for us) is now sometimes too bulky for your opening, but pureeing the food will cause it to become a 'slider' and you won't feel full? :P

well i finally got a small fill yesterday after almost a yr & it has made all the difference. my Breakfast was half the amt as it had been. .2cc's goes a LONG way.

ebony, DH has issues w/fruit that has "skin" - other than that he's fine, that could be an issue for you as well. i've not had any issues with fruit & veggies - knock wood! only sushi rice has me going a lot slower.

*susan* - will you have your laptop???

My fellow banded folks - is this a problem? :cool2:

How do you get around the fact that fresh food (healthiest for us) is now sometimes too bulky for your opening, but pureeing the food will cause it to become a 'slider' and you won't feel full? :biggrin:

I'm finding that things with an outer "skin" are becoming difficult at times. If I'm not careful, I get a slightly uncomfortable "stuck" feeling, though it has not yet gotten to the point of having to PB.

I have also had this same problem with soy Beans as well. I don't know if it's because the beans are rather dense or because of the skins, but I have to be sure to eat those more slowly.

Susan - Good luck!

I find that when I'm relaxed and having fun, I can eat anything.

When I'm kinda stressed, or in a hurry, I have problems with tons of stuff.

Sushi is still my favorite, and depending on how fresh it is is what depends on my being able to handle it or not. I used to be able to use chop sticks and drop the whole thing in, chew twice and gulp 'em on down...

Now, I bite into the same sushi pc about 3 times, chew-chew-chew and chew! Then I'm done after 1 or maybe 2 pcs.

Why do they make sushi pcs so BIG?