Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

It seems somehow when I wasn't looking I became a size six.

WTG! That is so great!

I would think the armpit of hell would have a temperature much warmer than 15.

:thumbup::lol:

I think you are lying. Because I found this pic and I'm sure that's you:

MyHero on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Don't I wish - just trade the shopping bag for a vacuum or bucket and mop!

WOW - Fabulous!

I would think the armpit of hell would have a temperature much warmer than 15. I swear if I have to drive home in a snow storm at the end of March I am gonna be pissed.

:thumbup::lol: Snow tires stay on my car until the middle of May!

Morning all. DHs daughter and partner wanted to do something different when they came for a visit so we went glo-minigolf, and then 10 pin bowling. I haven't bowled in about 35 years - what a hoot! Im making Breakfast for them before they leave (I'm thinking of mini quiches, cinammon rolls[maybe chocolate ones] and fruit salad), and then once they are gone, the other daughter and her partner are coming for supper. It's DHs birthday and these 2 adult girls are fighting so they are staggering their visit....children!!

Morning all. DHs daughter and partner wanted to do something different when they came for a visit so we went glo-minigolf, and then 10 pin bowling. I haven't bowled in about 35 years - what a hoot! Im making breakfast for them before they leave (I'm thinking of mini quiches, cinammon rolls[maybe chocolate ones] and fruit salad), and then once they are gone, the other daughter and her partner are coming for supper. It's DHs birthday and these 2 adult girls are fighting so they are staggering their visit....children!!

First, happy birthday to your DH. If I promise to sing "Happy Birthday" at the appropriate time, may come to breakfast and dinner? Or maybe you can just send me the chocolate cinammon rolls? Good morning Tippy-tap!

It seems somehow when I wasn't looking I became a size six..

congrats mac!

tap - what kind of quiche?

47 in dallas this AM & i put away coats wks ago.....FREEZING, need extra blankest!!

Morning everyone.

Congrats Mac on a 6

Lulu hows your ankle feeling this morning? Are ya staying off of it?:thumbup: Truthfully.....

It's flippen cold here. in the 40s.36_1_26.gif

I'm missing my grandkids today. I am used to seeing them at least 1 or 2 times a week. But I have been sick for over a week and haven't seen them. Having withdrawals..... Boy I need a life don't I!:eek:

I'm a weather junkie too. I have a file in my favorites with nothing but weather sites. I follow hurricanes. The biggest one I can remember was Floyd. I believe it was back in 99, that sucker was huge! The smaller ones seem to pack more punch though.

I get updates from TornadoVideos.net, when weather cells look to produce tornadoes. These are the same guys who make the show Storm Chasers. Good show.

Funny you should mention Floyd, to be exact, it was the last week of August, 1999 when he came to be. I know that because DH and I got married on August 28, 1999 here in Florida and honeymooned in Myrtle Beach. We pretty much chased him up the coast. When we got to Myrtle Beach, the winds and rain were unbelievable. Me, being the weather junkie I am made DH go down to the beach with me with our video camera. The film is amazing and we still watch it sometimes. My hair was blowing straight out, the rain was completely sideways and you could barely hear us talking because the wind was howling so loud.

* my ankle - pic attached, proof i'm turning into my mother every day not being able to walk & chew gum at the same time.....hairline fracture & i got out of running w/my trainer this AM.....happy pills - i'm bored; will be a silly poster today:)

* oh and i really was overdo for a pedi:)

Ouch, luluc, that looks painful. I hope it heals quickly!!

Well, I did something I said I was not going to do! I am going back to work.

Good luck with the new job, Kat. If it is something you enjoy, then it can be very rewarding. And, it is definitely a good idea to be proactive in these times.

MacMadame, congratulations, that is wonderful. I hope I can say that sometime soon as well!!

Guys, I started this liquid diet on Thursday and am actually behaving very well! I couldn't stand it though, and jumped on the scale this morning. I have already lost six pounds!!! :thumbup:

It's because you live in the armpit of hell. I lived there for the first 13 years of my life. Never again.

I spent the first 13 years of my life in the other armpit.

Round 1 visitors gone; awaiting round 2. Time to catch up.

Susan - 6 pounds?!? WOW!

Gone - I'm sure the grandchildren are missing you too, but it is best to wait until you are better.

Lulu - How's the ankle with the horse liniment treatment? Sausage and apple quiche.

Slim - Cinnamon rolls are easy to make - you can make them and have them fresh and hot and dripping with sweetness to serve friends in 30 minutes.

OK - gotta go make another cake now. DH is LOVING have 2 cakes...well, 3 really because my brother and his boys are coming to Celebrate DHs birthday tomorrow, so that means another cake.

well kat is a genius, my ankle is half the size it was yesterday - but i'm still icing it. thanks all for the well wishes. kat LOVE ya!

* tap - that quiche sounds YUMMY, pm me the recp

* susan - congrats on the 6lbs, what day is your surgery?

* gone - sorry your missing the grandkids & hope your feeling better soon. this spring season is so funky 85 one day, 45 the next...DH has had the sniffle crud for 2wks.

* armpit of america, growing up in NY we called that NJ. sorry an jersey folks here..

* taps again - happy bday to hubby!....guess the painkillers are working:)

That was so fun!

My DH and I love to embarass the kids.. It's like our goal in life. Since we're really young to have teenagers it makes it that much better.... So my daughter has music all the time going in her room. Sometimes we just bust into her room and just bust out into a dance to her music for a minute or 2 then run out. She normally just stares at us like were insane.

It's funny though cause then you hear her tell her friends about the weird things we do... so I think she likes it.

Oh then theres the part when my DH drops her off at highschool, he opens the sunroof , stands up hanging out of it screaming BYE BRITTANY.... She goes to a large school and everyone stares lol

Ha - don't you know she's mortified - so fun! :bored:

Hey lulu, my daughter is planning to go to vet school when she graduates!! She is pretty excited, because she just landed a part-time job for the summer at our vets office. She gets a discount, which means it is time for all of my dogs to go in for check-ups and shots!

Hysterical!!!

Ok, I really liked the dance. That was really cute. I could tell that I am pms'ing though since it brought tears to my eyes. (I know, I am in a really crazy mood today)

I cry all the time, unfortunately. I even cry at fricken Grey's Anatomy - annoying!!!

* my ankle - pic attached, proof i'm turning into my mother every day not being able to walk & chew gum at the same time.....hairline fracture & i got out of running w/my trainer this AM.....happy pills - i'm bored; will be a silly poster today:)

Ahh that picture brings back memories! In 1993, I broke both ankles stepping into a storm drain. I had a cast on the left leg and a boot on the right for 6 weeks. Then the boot came off and went on the left for another 4. Thank God I was a 12 then and not a 26!!!! When I say I feel for ya, Lulu, know I've been there and am sympathizing!!!

**My fear of animals has actually gotten worse in adulthood. I am not sure why I am afraid of them. I used to have a small dog as a kid. I can be close to puppies, but bigger dogs freak me out. I don't know what it is though. It is kind of like my fear of heights. I could do heights as a child, but now...No way.

I was always scared of animals until I lived with a roommate that had 2 dogs. I'm much more comfortable around animals now. I'm with ya on heights tho. I could walk the rope bridge at Lookout Mountain and now, I cannot imagine! :mellow:

Guys, I started this liquid diet on Thursday and am actually behaving very well! I couldn't stand it though, and jumped on the scale this morning. I have already lost six pounds!!! :thumbup:

:eek:

Slim - Cinnamon rolls are easy to make - you can make them and have them fresh and hot and dripping with sweetness to serve friends in 30 minutes.

OK - gotta go make another cake now. DH is LOVING have 2 cakes...well, 3 really because my brother and his boys are coming to Celebrate DHs birthday tomorrow, so that means another cake.

Bad Tippity. Stop talking about baked goods, dangit!!!

I would think the armpit of hell would have a temperature much warmer than 15. I swear if I have to drive home in a snow storm at the end of March I am gonna be pissed.

Nah, that's the crotch of hell (Texas. I know... I lived there 27 years). You're farther north, so it's colder there. :thumbup:

I lived in Michigan until I was 13, so I know what I'm talkin' about there too. Hated Michigan, ended up hating Houston, so far am loving Virginia.

MacMadame: Size SIX?? Omg, you are my new hero!! Tappy, move over. :eek:

Susan: AWESOME! Six pounds already?? And here again I keep going up and down the same two pounds, even though I keep doing everything right. Until last night, that is. :thumbup:

I am the anti-Tappy. I got up at 1:15 this afternoon. Yes, it just felt that good. Went to bed about 2:15 this morning. I can't remember the last time I slept this long.

Quick post...

DHs other daughter just arrived and among other things brought DHs gift from his ex. OK - it's weird enough that she is giving him gifts (and me on my birthday, and christmas etc) but IMO this time she hit a new level of weirdness (with just a hint of creepiness)...the gifts included new underwear!

This is the lady that has pics of her 2 ex's on the wall by her bed (just the ex's, not the children and ex's). I'm starting to think maybe she ain't over him or something...

A man's diet

A man calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb.weight loss program. The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck.

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me.."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her.

A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gives up.

The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens.

On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. As promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program.

The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning and beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life!

She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me."

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot.

This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck.

So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. As promised..

He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine!!!"

He lost 63 pounds that week.

I have already lost six pounds!!! :thumbup:

Yay!

I almost missed the to serve friends. Dangit!

....guess the painkillers are working:)

Are we going to get some painkiller posting?

I was always scared of animals until I lived with a roommate that had 2 dogs. I'm much more comfortable around animals now. I'm with ya on heights tho. I could walk the rope bridge at Lookout Mountain and now, I cannot imagine! :eek:

I went to Rock City last year. The entire trip about killed me walking around up there. I had to warn DS that there was NO WAY I was going across the rope bridge!

I am the anti-Tappy. I got up at 1:15 this afternoon. Yes, it just felt that good. Went to bed about 2:15 this morning. I can't remember the last time I slept this long.

I haven't done that in years.

This is the lady that has pics of her 2 ex's on the wall by her bed (just the ex's, not the children and ex's). I'm starting to think maybe she ain't over him or something...

I have to say I agree.

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine!!!"

He lost 63 pounds that week.

:mellow::lol: