Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Are we going to get some painkiller posting?

giggling' ; i'm holed up in our media rm w/dh flipping between golf & basketball.....i'd love a nap, beth i'm JEALOUS - not sure i know what' it's like to sleep past 8:30.

giggling' ; i'm holed up in our media rm w/dh flipping between golf & basketball.....i'd love a nap, beth i'm JEALOUS - not sure i know what' it's like to sleep past 8:30.

Yeah, I almost NEVER do this. I went to a party at ColoradoChick's last night, but I was very good with the alcohol. In 5 hours, I had one beer and a small glass of red wine, so it wasn't alcohol-induced.

I figured it was more to do with the emotional week I had and my storming off the job calling my judge an effin' hypocrite. :thumbup:

Tap-I don't know how you live in such cold weather. Are you sure you aren't in Antarctica?

Hey Slim - a quiet office is good anytime!

I must have twisted my body or slept funny last night; my hip is killing me and I can't sit or stand comfortably...it is going to be a long day at the office!!

I hope that you feel better soon. I know that has to be very uncomfortable.

Nah, that's the crotch of hell (Texas. I know... I lived there 27 years). You're farther north, so it's colder there. :thumbup:

I lived in Michigan until I was 13, so I know what I'm talkin' about there too. Hated Michigan, ended up hating Houston, so far am loving Virginia.

I actually do love it here. Just get a little sick of winter when it hangs around too long.

PJTP - FREAKIN' snow is falling.

I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I got to drive through some of that crap last night. Ugh. Didn't get home until about 9:30 (like 1.5 hours after my bedtime lol) and I still had to get the girl child's hair undid and makeup washed off. Didn't get to bed until about 10:30 just to be up at 3:45 for work. Yuck.

And speaking of the girl, her dance team won second overall in their competition this past weekend. They were the only girls there who had never compteted before. They were so excited to get their trophy and they rocked the house.

Hey Slim - a quiet office is good anytime!

I must have twisted my body or slept funny last night; my hip is killing me and I can't sit or stand comfortably...it is going to be a long day at the office!!

I hope your hip gets to feeling better. That is definitely not a good way to start the week off.

And speaking of the girl, her dance team won second overall in their competition this past weekend. They were the only girls there who had never compteted before. They were so excited to get their trophy and they rocked the house.

That is awesome news. They deserve to Celebrate.< /p>

Good morning everyone, hope you are all having a great Monday and a great week.

cute! what age group is she in?

sms - enjoy your family!

susan - count down is on!!! nervous?

Babygirl - Shemust be thrilled! what kind of dance does she do? (my LBT name might suggest a type of dance I have an affection for)

Lulu - how's the ankle?

Susan - yes indeed, the countdown to surgery is on.

Lulu - how's the ankle?.

more like cankle - much better though, thanks.

3 days of being off it & and 8+hrs of icing each day really kept the swelling down. got my funky bootie on this AM, not running anytime soon. :thumbup:

PJTP...

Busy weekend, now back to work...YUK!

Layoffs abounding at the job - not me yet, but heard an entire department was let go...sad.

Good productive weekend - replaced the faucet in the kitchen sink with DH, DD had 'Saturday school' cause she skipped some days and didn't tell us - school found out and called us in, we let her have it and then she had to attend saturday stuff. Serves her right...:thumbup:

Got updated pics of DGS (Darling GrandSon) over the weekend - will have to see if I can upload them here. He's just adorable and I miss him so much (he's in Indiana, I'm in CT).

DH is happy to have his truck back (transmission repair) and now he doesn't have to share my car with me...though he got a kick out of me coming to pick him up from work. He referred to himself as my "kept man"...:smile:

Clothes are getting looser - gotta go shopping as soon as spring truly arrives so nothing falls off. Gotta love NSV's!

Tap - hope you're feeling better

Babygrl - congrats on the baby girl's dance competition

Beth - "crotch of hell" I'm ROFLMBO at all those...will be in Richmond this weekend for a college visit at VSU with DD - how close are you to that?

Susan - congrats on the loss, blessings to you on your upcoming surgery!

Back to work before the boss-from-hell finds out I'm posting on LBT...:eek: