Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery didn’t work?

Just now, Finnix said:

It’s difficult to read your post. It seems maybe you typed too quickly and made several errors. But I get the gist. And telling someone to “shut it” is certainly against the terms of service. You’ve been calling others names and bullying, which had been explicitly forbidden repeatedly in this thread alone.

I never pretended to be an admin. I’m not sure why you’re making that up. I’ve also never responded to anyone with insults or by calling them names, so I’m not sure what the “ive seen how you respond to people” is about. It seems to me you’re making things up for some strange reason.

Regardless, I’ve reported your bullying and name calling. Hopefully they check messages on the weekends. This seems to be a lovely community of mostly very kind and helpful people. I think it’s important to remove people like Abeille and yourself who are toxic and purposely harmful.

As of October 12, 2017, I am 4 months post op and have lost 100 pounds. I have reached my goal weight and could not be more ecstatic!

Ooh I made spelling errors on the net. Lol your not passive aggressive at all lol still didn't read passed first line so thanks for the random text lol. You think everyone's bullying. Youl last long here lol.

Who ever you wrote the rest of your text for I hope they read it. As I sure didn't lol.

4 minutes ago, Finnix said:

It’s difficult to read your post. It seems maybe you typed too quickly and made several errors. But I get the gist. And telling someone to “shut it” is certainly against the terms of service. You’ve been calling others names and bullying, which had been explicitly forbidden repeatedly in this thread alone.

I never pretended to be an admin. I’m not sure why you’re making that up. I’ve also never responded to anyone with insults or by calling them names, so I’m not sure what the “ive seen how you respond to people” is about. It seems to me you’re making things up for some strange reason.

Regardless, I’ve reported your bullying and name calling. Hopefully they check messages on the weekends. This seems to be a lovely community of mostly very kind and helpful people. I think it’s important to remove people like Abeille and yourself who are toxic and purposely harmful.

As of October 12, 2017, I am 4 months post op and have lost 100 pounds. I have reached my goal weight and could not be more ecstatic!

Your so negative I can't even read your post lol. Yikes. Bye. Instead of imposing your opinion on everyone use the block feature. You don't need to tell everyone your opinion when they aren't even bothering to read it.

My spelling you decided to point out. People know ive been in hospital for over two weeks on strong meds like morphine which makes you abit blury so yes my spelling is not perfect. In also dyslexic so my spelling isn't perfect. But your the only one to point it out to try and humiliate me . your not a nice person. Your passive aggressive. So I'm not responding to you again.

Edited by dreamingsmall

I'm not reading you're rant. Keep talking lol. You joined a second ago and want to take over as admin. Keep talking. Lol you don't know anyone here or what they have contributed. So no one is interested in your random lecture. Thanks for the first line. As again that's all I read. You can rant for England lol your as bad as the person who was banned lol you can't stop haha. Keep talking . Its not for my benefit I'm not dignifying your actual text passed first line so keep wasting your time lol.

For someone who claims they aren’t reading my posts and have only read the first line, you keep responding. You also took the time to click on my profile and read about me. So, you’re clearly interested. How do you know “no one is interested” in what I have to say? I’ve had conversations with several people here who seemed to be interested. I don’t think you can speak for everyone. I also don’t think the amount of time one had been on this app really matters. That’s rather juvenile. As an aside, I have been a member of BariatricPal for a long time. However, I only recently joined the community. But, again, that is irrelevant.

I’m not sure why you’re so hostile. You’re here insulting people, making fun of someone who was overweight and generally repeatedly breaking rules yet you’re angry because someone pointed out your bad behavior? Strange. I hope you find a way to calm down and enjoy your weekend.

Ooh I made spelling errors on the net. Lol your not passive aggressive at all lol still didn't read passed first line so thanks for the random text lol. You think everyone's bullying. Youl last long here lol.
Who ever you wrote the rest of your text for I hope they read it. As I sure didn't lol.

If you didn’t read past the first line then how did you know I used the word bully?

Your so negative I can't even read your post lol. Yikes. Bye. Instead of imposing your opinion on everyone use the block feature. You don't need to tell everyone your opinion when they aren't even bothering to read it.

You have no idea who is or isn’t reading posts, actually.

I won’t block you because I want to screen shot your posts and report them. Hateful people like you should be removed from this otherwise lovely community.

31 minutes ago, esskay77 said:

Oh! I didn't know they had titanium/permanent staples! I wonder why/how they choose between the options. Our pre-surgery weights weren't that different. Must just be a surgeon's choice?

I wonder what type of staples I have ? Mine are not removable on the in side . won't they rust lol. I had glue on the outside which healed so fast!

1 hour ago, esskay77 said:

I think the problem is that if you haven't read all the posts, you might not realize that this person has been banned already.

So glad that is over though!

I remember when I first had my surgery I was under the impression that "the pounds would just melt off" so assumed I would lose a lot of weight immediately. In all the up front training before surgery, they never really touch on that part so I don't know if they really set expectations properly, at least where I went. (Though I love my surgeon and her staff!!). So I was also disappointed at first when I would lose 10 pounds in a week. It's funny now and of course in the rear view mirror 10 pounds in a week is fabulous! But that isn't what I expected at the beginning.

I know that every hospital, every surgeon, every NUT is different but I wish they would start to standardize a bit and really lay out the expectations on all of this. I even remember about 3 months after surgery, feeling like there was crushed glass in my stomach--the pain was strange and really hurt. I called the doctor and they had me come to the emergency room. It turned out that it was just the staples dissolving and they were "right on time." Really wish they had just told me to expect that. Could have saved time and money.

Yes you were right :) innocent mistake was responding as I was reading ha.and now someone can't stop going in on me lol. But I don't mind. But yes glad its over couldn't believe there response lol

Hi Finnix,
I see uv found someone else to bully. I also see uv resorted to name calling (calling her 'juvenile') and bullying/insulting behavior (making fun of her spelling) that you so like to say are against the guidelines. Tsk tsk. I hope the admin/moderator takes note, as I've reported u, as well.
Have a nice day.[emoji4]

I hope the admin/moderator takes note, as I've reported u, as well.

@Finnix

Just kidding, I've reported no one. I'm sure the moderator has other threads they are needed on, where REAL insults and misbehavior is going down. The real troll has already been removed from the thread, which was valid and necessary. The remaining posts haven't been worthy of reporting, imo. We are grown women (and men), long since past our tattletaling days, and I think we can behave and have healthy debates without mommy and daddy giving out 'spankings'. Dont u? Lol

[mention=327897]Finnix[/mention]
Just kidding, I've reported no one. I'm sure the moderator has other threads they are needed on, where REAL insults and misbehavior is going down. The real troll has already been removed from the thread, which was valid and necessary. The remaining posts haven't been worthy of reporting, imo. We are grown women (and men), long since past our tattletaling days, and I think we can behave and have healthy debates without mommy and daddy giving out 'spankings'. Dont u? Lol

This woman has been making fun of someone who was overweight. Apparently because they were “more” overweight than her, she was deserving of ridicule. I will most certainly continue reporting bullying behavior as should you.

As for your accusations against me, they are lies so it doesn’t bother me in the least. Feel free to report my post. I’ve said nothing that are against the terms of service I agreed to abide by. You, however, cannot say the same. Nor can several others on this thread. However, most of them have ceased their behavior. You continue to harass me for over 24 hours now. Anyone could read back and see where you asked me why I was posting here and repeatedly told me I can’t post here, made accusations against me and hurled insults at me. You’ve been a bully and were warned by the moderator to stop, yet you continued yesterday and now seem to be intent on doing the same today.

Evidently you are unable to engage in “healthy debates” as “healthy debates” do not include, bullying, name calling or telling them they aren’t allowed to be here or comment on posts.

So, feel free to report any post I’ve made that has been against the rules. You’ll find that you won’t get anywhere because I’ve done nothing wrong. However, I still encourage you to do so as maybe it will push the moderator to take a look at your own comment history and see the despicable things you’ve said to others.

Have a great day.

Have a great day.

@finnix
My day is already great, thanks for the well wishes. See, i knew u could be nice. [emoji4]
@dreamingsmall
Im sorry to read ur not feeling well. I hope u feel better soon. [emoji6]

46 minutes ago, Finnix said:

This woman has been making fun of someone who was overweight. Apparently because they were “more” overweight than her, she was deserving of ridicule. I will most certainly continue reporting bullying behavior as should you.

As for your accusations against me, they are lies so it doesn’t bother me in the least. Feel free to report my post. I’ve said nothing that are against the terms of service I agreed to abide by. You, however, cannot say the same. Nor can several others on this thread. However, most of them have ceased their behavior. You continue to harass me for over 24 hours now. Anyone could read back and see where you asked me why I was posting here and repeatedly told me I can’t post here, made accusations against me and hurled insults at me. You’ve been a bully and were warned by the moderator to stop, yet you continued yesterday and now seem to be intent on doing the same today.

Evidently you are unable to engage in “healthy debates” as “healthy debates” do not include, bullying, name calling or telling them they aren’t allowed to be here or comment on posts.

So, feel free to report any post I’ve made that has been against the rules. You’ll find that you won’t get anywhere because I’ve done nothing wrong. However, I still encourage you to do so as maybe it will push the moderator to take a look at your own comment history and see the despicable things you’ve said to others.

Have a great day.

I have been in hospital for almost 3 weeks being investigated for possible bowel cancer, my spelling which you pointed out to make yourself feel better is the least of my worries., you think I have time to make fun of anyone? NO YOU came here making fun of my spelling, which you can not even apologise for. I was not making fun of ANYONE. I was pointing out that she was making fun of someone else as she lost weight faster than a light weight and was simply pointing out that she would lose faster , so no need to gloat , She was comparing herself and making fun of someone who was already worrying about weightloss rate. So I made a fact clear..

No one made fun of anyone, you have come across like a horrible person, to people on this thread we are not the people with a problem, you need to step back because your the one who keeps going and going when we have tried to end this. What are you trying to achieve? You mis understood what most people on this thread have said and the poster above your arguing with is a good person and contributes really nicely and so do I, so stop being so judgmental and going off on everyone for not agreeing with their reaction, because you are going off like your telling everyone else they should not have done.

You are not better than anyone. Now LEAVE IT. This is a public forum you do not agree with everyone , but you also do not need to tell everyone, we are adults, you do not have to like everyone. How long do you plan to go on to prove your point? people have moved on and talked about other things and yet you are still going. Enough everyone has heard you, your message is being lost because you do not stop. Step away. You are now seeming like the bully passive aggressively making fun of my spelling and calling me names and refusing to stop this is not part of the rules.

Who do you think you are? Because you are what is negative on this post. And the way you have gone about it makes you look even worse considering what your original message was. Your just making this about you. Your approach makes you come across as the bully, it is not the case that everyone is wrong and you are right I am afraid, admit your aproach was not the best and let it go. Girl. BYE.

Edited by dreamingsmall

I have been in hospital for almost 3 weeks being investigated for possible bowel cancer, my spelling which you pointed out to make yourself feel better is the least of my worries., you think I have time to make fun of anyone? NO YOU came here making fun of my spelling, which you can not even apologise for. I was not making fun of ANYONE. I was pointing out that she was making fun of someone else as she lost weight faster than a light weight and was simply pointing out that she would lose faster , so no need to gloat , She was comparing herself and making fun of someone who was already worrying about weightloss rate. So I made a fact clear..
No one made fun of anyone, you have come across like a horrible person, to people on this thread we are not the people with a problem, you need to step back because your the one who keeps going and going when we have tried to end this. What are you trying to achieve? You mis understood what most people on this thread have said and the poster above your arguing with is a good person and contributes really nicely and so do I, so stop being so judgmental and going off on everyone for not agreeing with their reaction, because you are going off like your telling everyone else they should not have done.
You are not better than anyone. Now LEAVE IT. This is a public forum you do not agree with everyone , but you also do not need to tell everyone, we are adults, you do not have to like everyone. How long do you plan to go on to prove your point? people have moved on and talked about other things and yet you are still going. Enough everyone has heard you, your message is being lost because you do not stop. Step away. You are now seeming like the bully passive aggressively making fun of my spelling and calling me names and refusing to stop this is not part of the rules.
Who do you think you are? Because you are what is negative on this post. And the way you have gone about it makes you look even worse considering what your original message was. Your just making this about you. Your approach makes you come across as the bully, it is not the case that everyone is wrong and you are right I am afraid, admit your aproach was not the best and let it go. Girl. BYE.

Well, first I will say I’m sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope you’re free of any cancer.

I said something about your typos because the sentences legitimately made no sense and I had no idea what you were trying to say. I said “it looks like you may have typed too fast”. That is not an insult. That is pointing out that perhaps you typed too quickly, made some mistakes and your words were unidentifiable.

Yes, you were making fun of someone. You said something to the effect of “she must not be a good psychologist or she wouldn’t have been so fat.” There were several other nasty comments also. To say “no one made fun of anyone” is ridiculous. There are several people here making fun of others, including you.

And now you’re calling me a horrible person and telling me I can’t post here.

You “contribute nicely”? Really? Because I would be happy to copy and paste the nasty things you’ve said to me and others on this thread alone. I would bet it isn’t the first time and if we went back to your post history we would find more instances of bullying and name calling.

No, I will not “step away”. I have every right to be here and have done nothing wrong. If you don’t want to see my posts then block me.

You took time to claim several times you weren’t reading my posts, but that doesn’t appear to be true.

As for my “refusing to stop”, I have simply responded to posts to me. So, if you’d like me to stop then I would suggest you not respond to me. Or maybe even go one step further and stop making fun of other people.

I will always call someone out when they’re being a bully, telling others they shouldn’t be here, telling them to leave, go away, stop posting, etc. People who make fun other others weight here are behaving in a disgusting manner and I will absolutely call that behavior out anytime I see it. If you don’t want your poor behavior brought to center stage then don’t behave that way.

Again, I am here to stay. I’ve broken no rules, I’ve cursed no one, I’ve told nobody to leave, I’ve not told anyone that nobody cares that they have to say or that their thoughts don’t matter simply because they’re new here, I’ve called no one fat or said they’re a worse person than me because their highest weight was more than mine. Those are bullying behaviors.

Have a lovely day.

Final warning: the next member that calls another member a name will be permanently banned. I don’t care how long you’ve been a member or how many posts you have.

EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THE RULES!!

Again, please read https://www.bariatricpal.com/guidelines/ !

If you have an issue with any post, REPORT it! Do not take matters into your own hands.