Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I bet your anxious as well , playing the waiting game.

Yep pretty much although I'm trying not be. I take the pre-op nutrition clad in the 24th and the surgery on the 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

Ah I know I'm waiting for my insurance say so ugh it's literally so nerve wrecking

I'm scheduled for August 1 and I would love a sleeve buddy!

1 minute ago, KimV said:

I'm scheduled for August 1 and I would love a sleeve buddy!

Yes ! And CONGRATS ! So close yet so far away, I swear waiting is the most painful thing haha.

I have such mood swings--from really excited to what-in-the-world-am-I-doing! This waiting is the hard part!

4 minutes ago, KimV said:

I have such mood swings--from really excited to what-in-the-world-am-I-doing! This waiting is the hard part!

I knooooow, It's really a mind game I think. My last appointment was yesterday so I'm just waiting for the insurance to accept it. How long did your insurance take?

Hey Guys & Gals [emoji1480]
I just finished my last Nutritionist appointment today and I am totally psyched,nervous and a little .. well a lot anxious. I wanted to create this thread to open discussion and new friendship, I have 15 days for my insurance approval and I'm crossing my fingers. My surgery date is August 7th, I'D LOVE to have a sleeve buddy ! I'm an open book !

I'm in the same boat, as I did my last weigh in appointment this past Monday. Like you, my packet was sent for approval and I'm DREADING these next two weeks for a response from insurance lol My surgeon said more than likely my surgery date is set for the middle of August. I'm glad we are all in this together. We all can support each other up here. Good luck to us all #LosersBench

12 minutes ago, ladycharizar said:

I knooooow, It's really a mind game I think. My last appointment was yesterday so I'm just waiting for the insurance to accept it. How long did your insurance take?

Only 1 week! I was very happy. It is all happening so fast!

2 minutes ago, KimV said:

Only 1 week! I was very happy. It is all happening so fast!

That's awesome !

6 minutes ago, qbeefabuliz85 said:

I'm in the same boat, as I did my last weigh in appointment this past Monday. Like you, my packet was sent for approval and I'm DREADING these next two weeks for a response from insurance lol My surgeon said more than likely my surgery date is set for the middle of August. I'm glad we are all in this together. We all can support each other up here. Good luck to us all #LosersBench

I know !! I think I'll wait a week so I'll probably call Tuesday just to harass my Insurance again.

I am going to be sleeved in Aug.

Received all of my clearances so far including Insurance which is VA, just 1 more to go (Cardio, and have been told they support it) and then it is about time for pre-op, which is going to be hard for me. Kinda need some support or feedback on the pre-op and of course the post op most importantly.

I'm tentatively scheduled for August 28; I still have an upper endoscopy, an at-home sleep study, another group meeting, and clearance from my primary doctor to go. My program is extremely thorough: I've already done cardiac and psych clearance, nutrition visit, first group meeting, a GI test . . . whatever hoop I'm told to jump through, I jump.

I feel fortunate that my pre-op diet is two shakes a day and a "real" meal for dinner--lean Protein, veggies, a piece of fruit. It seems like a gift compared with the totally liquid diets so many programs require. But I have great faith in my surgeon and the program.

Best of luck to everyone!

I'm feeling on the fence these last couple of days...it was such a let down to get pushed back 2 weeks...I feel a little like to just cancel...[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]