Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2nd is my surgery date - getting so excited for the changes to come! Best of luck to all :)

I want to join! I'll be sleeved the 22nd. Excited, anxious, nervous, but optimistic. Look forward to getting to know you all!

I quit smoking this week which I should have done regardless of being sleeved. One of many challenges to come, but I'm ready!

Hi everyone! My date is set for 8/25! Would love to be sleeve buddies and support each other through this.

I'm set for Aug 21st. Insurance took just over 2 weeks. When I called at the 2 week time frame they said it was taking BA bit longer because there was a holiday in that 2 weeks. Preop appointment is Aug 11. No diet before hand just the day before.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using BariatricPal mobile app

10 hours ago, Noworneverthin said:

Aug 9, nervous

Sent from my LGMS550 using BariatricPal mobile app

im aug 9 also. just started my pre op diet yesterday

I got lucky, I don't have to do the preop diet till 2days before. My bmi is low 34 so they didnt want me to lose too much prior to the surgery.

Sent from my LGMS550 using BariatricPal mobile app

12 hours ago, ktcampesina said:

Hi everyone! My date is set for 8/25! Would love to be sleeve buddies and support each other through this.

My date has yet to be determined, but should be decided in the next 2 weeks. The insurance is a go, med consults are about done so my sleeve will be done shortly after yours, would be glad to support you. I could use it as well.

Hey Guys & Gals [emoji1480]

I just finished my last Nutritionist appointment today and I am totally psyched,nervous and a little .. well a lot anxious. I wanted to create this thread to open discussion and new friendship, I have 15 days for my insurance approval and I'm crossing my fingers. My surgery date is August 7th, I'D LOVE to have a sleeve buddy ! I'm an open book !

Mine's on the 8th! Started pre-op diet and incentive spirometer work today. Also had my H&P today. Everything is in motion now and it's gotten very real very fast!

WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My surgery just got changed to August 1st. Now I have to hurry and get my college work and exams done before then............this will allow me 2 1/2 weeks before I begin my last semester of college............I may even get more than a Popsicle for my birthday on the 29. [emoji4] Less time to research and cruise on this site but......so happy I will get a little re-coup time. I'll check in tonight for some more reading! Back to school work. I'm a almost 54 year old starting a new career. I worked in food all my life and owned my own place for over 23 years. My life revolved around food...............this is definately going to be a journey but, one I'm looking forward to.

Good luck!!! I'm a week after you on the 8th!

I have such mood swings--from really excited to what-in-the-world-am-I-doing! This waiting is the hard part!

I agree! I'm feeling the same. My Dad & Brother did it 1 & 2 years ago and are doing great both down over 100lbs. So I keep holding onto that. I just want the surgery here & over! Good luck!

Hello everyone.. Im scheduled for 8/1!! Tmrw- so exciting and scary. Wish you all well on the journey <3

Hi everyone! I would love to be everyone's buddy! I'm scheduled for August 3rd for my surgery. I'm also having my hiatal hernia removed at the same time as the gastric sleeve surgery. I've been an emotional eater so the past 3 days of my liquid diet has been tough but I'm determined to succeed. Any suggestions for the next step after the Clear Liquids?

Sent from my LG-H901 using BariatricPal mobile app