Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 07 Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I wasn't planning on doing a spin class last night but the people who I'm with on the Thursday spin talked me into it. So spinning I went! It was great! Cant wait for Thursday now. I feel like the class project now. Everyone is so interested in my progress..hehe. Very supportive people.

Oh and guys..you all are sooo sweet :)

Now does any of ya have any single decent looking normal brothers or something..LOLL :)

Cool bike! I love bikes...still have my first mini-bike that I got when I was five! We have two now, LOVE to ride! Nice to meet another motorcycle friend!

Hey Thanks, It only just broken in. I am highly considering selling it for a sport bike as thats what ive always wanted but have always felt too fat to ride one. But thats changing.

2 hours with a partner is fine! I thought 2 hrs on your own. Phew.

I like that your addicated to exercise. Me too. Sometimes i think i am very obsessive complusive and thats one of the reasons i got fat in the first place. Better to be OCD about exercise than food !

I need exercise. It will help with my mild depression and I bet it will help with the stalled weight loss, too (I'm due for a fill this next Tuesday -- that will help, also, I hope). My problem is this: after I leave my office at night, I CANNOT force myself to go to the gym. And I LOVE my gym, my trainer, etc. I wonder how hard it is to start your day at the gym. Anybody do it that way? Any recommendations from the Vast Sisterhood?

Blessings on you all,

I only get time in the morning! No way i could fit it in at night. Works much better for me. I do have to get up at 4am though as i have to be at work by 7am. I workout 5am-6.15 6.20. Then shower get ready for work and go straight to work. I find i have more energy in the morning and i got used to 4am's after 2 weeks. I make sure i lay everything out the night before as i do not think to straight at 4am!

I forget to pack underware if i dont and it diesnt feel good at work going commando all day!

Oh and guys..you all are sooo sweet :)

:)

Yeah i think its just not right looking that good and being single!

I dont know any of my single friends up to your standard LOL

Hey Thanks, It only just broken in. I am highly considering selling it for a sport bike as thats what ive always wanted but have always felt too fat to ride one. But thats changing.

2 hours with a partner is fine! I thought 2 hrs on your own. Phew.

I like that your addicated to exercise. Me too. Sometimes i think i am very obsessive complusive and thats one of the reasons i got fat in the first place. Better to be OCD about exercise than food !

You like the sport bikes, huh? You like to go fast? LOL Around here it is nothing to see those guys doing 95 down the yellow line in between traffic...scares the crap out of me! Me, I'm a cruiser. My next bike (soon) is a Super Glide.

Yes, I work out with a partner, so it takes longer. He worked my arse off today! Really pushed my limits. We will see if I can move at all in the morning...LOL

I need exercise. It will help with my mild depression and I bet it will help with the stalled weight loss, too (I'm due for a fill this next Tuesday -- that will help, also, I hope). My problem is this: after I leave my office at night, I CANNOT force myself to go to the gym. And I LOVE my gym, my trainer, etc. I wonder how hard it is to start your day at the gym. Anybody do it that way? Any recommendations from the Vast Sisterhood?

Blessings on you all,

A lot of folks get their gym time in in the morning. In fact, it is a widely held belief that there are training and weight loss advantages to working out before Breakfast. I wish I were a morning person, but I definitely am NOT! Good luck and I will be rooting you on to pushing through the "I don't wanna go!" phase! It's a killer, I know!

just got back from c25k, 20 pushups, 100 bicycle crunches, and some stretching.

OUCH...

just got back from c25k, 20 pushups, 100 bicycle crunches, and some stretching.

OUCH...

What are bicycle crunches? Sounds intriguing! Wow...pushups. I can't do those yet. My upper body strength is so wimpy compared to my lower body, it's sad!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh,

i had to help at the kids harvest party at church....free candy....cookies....brownies everywhere

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whos, did you eat any?

bicycle crunches, not really what they sound like, and I hate them but my trainer is making me do them. Lying on your back, knees bent, arms behind neck, bring your right elbow and left knee together, then left elbow and right knee together, then repeat for 50, then take a break, then do 50 more. My trainer tries to get me to do 200, but I've only gotten up to 150. Never let your feet or head touch the ground during the set (well, your not supposed to, when I'm not with trainer I take a break).

Sorry, not the greatest description...

whos, did you eat any?

bicycle crunches, not really what they sound like, and I hate them but my trainer is making me do them. Lying on your back, knees bent, arms behind neck, bring your right elbow and left knee together, then left elbow and right knee together, then repeat for 50, then take a break, then do 50 more. My trainer tries to get me to do 200, but I've only gotten up to 150. Never let your feet or head touch the ground during the set (well, your not supposed to, when I'm not with trainer I take a break).

Sorry, not the greatest description...

That was a great description...I know what you are talking about. OUCH, is right! GO YOU!

Ok Thursday (its Thursday already???) did weight lifting for 30 mins, then C25K. Then swiming for 20 mins and hot tub for 10mins ahhhhhhh guess hot tub dont count. Used my personal cd player for running....so embrassed i dont have an mp3 player....guess im old school now.

Ok Thursday (its Thursday already???) did weight lifting for 30 mins, then C25K. Then swiming for 20 mins and hot tub for 10mins ahhhhhhh guess hot tub dont count. Used my personal cd player for running....so embrassed i dont have an mp3 player....guess im old school now.

Good for you, WHOS! You are rocking today! (Ooooo! Hot tub! Yummy!) Hey, I know what you mean about the MP3...it took me a while to get one...but I am so in love with my IPOD now! Here's one that might be good to get you started, though, and it's 1G under $30!

Nextar 1GB MP3 Player at HSN.com

OH! And good news! I can move this morning! I guess my legs really CAN take the beating so much more than my upper body. My arms and chest are still so sore from Monday and Tuesday...and we are doing biceps and triceps today. I think I'm in trouble.

Hey Stefanie....thanks so mich for the link!!!!...... i am tempted to get the ipod shuffle as i just want something really small but i dont like the whole ipod...itunes thing ...would rather an mp3 player...right now im broke though....darn co pays.