Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 07 Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!

JM - Isn't that AMAZING to realize you lost inches when the scale never budged! That's so great for you! Now you KNOW you are doing good with your trainer! And yes, the snorkel is the icing on the cake! You're so right!

WHOS - The kitchen picture...that was just WRONG! Now I want a brownie, and I'm not even ever that crazy about them! Oh, your crazy lady just gets better and better! That's funny about your daughter, but just goes to prove the nut was a nut! I wish you HAD had your camera phone! You be careful going to the Y that early! We don't want Bambi "taking you out"!

Dibaby - Congrats on losing another size! You will be in the regular section in no time! I haven't been there long, and remember the first time I got into regular size clothes...I shouted "WOO HOO" in the dressing room and embarrassed the heck out of my daughter! I have the same problem with my feet going to sleep on the elliptical, drives me crazy! I would do a lot more of it if it weren't for that!

Dibaby - congrats, I now hate you (joking!!!). That is so awesome. I can't wait until I'm the smallest size!!! I'm so envious. And look at that new pic. I'm not believing your single, your hot stuff!!!!!

ok 65 min upper body strength training with personal trainer. Going for a walk with doggy later tonight

Back from trip and trying to make up for the lack of exercise while gone.

Walked to & from gym: 3.21 mi., 31 min.

Elliptical: 65 min.

Wt. Training: 33 min.

Treadmill: 31 min.

Back from trip and trying to make up for the lack of exercise while gone.

Walked to & from gym: 3.21 mi., 31 min.

Elliptical: 65 min.

Wt. Training: 33 min.

Treadmill: 31 min.

Just plain AWESOME as usual. Expect nothing less!!!!

Ok, just got back from walk, 45 minutes with doggy. Chilly out!

Hey, guys! Good going today! Angel, haven't met you yet...you did good making up for lost time!

Today was a good day. It's always a good day when you can feel that "good pain" from your workout! I love it! I did 300 crunches...100 regular and 100 each side for obliques. The did calf raises for about 20 minutes till my partner got there. He was a little late again, so we only had about an hour and a half on chest.

Tonight, I go outside to get something out of my truck and my Pomeranian comes with me. The little dogs across the street were out at the same time...BAD. All three dogs TOOK OFF! Now I know my fat arse can RUN! Didn't even phase my bad knee! Fifty pounds ago that would have been an impossibility. My kids of course just think it's another time when Mom acts like a geek because I'm so happy I could run. Ah, the good life! LOL

Thanks jm! I'm bound & determined to be within 5-10 pounds of goal in December when I have my PS.

Welcome Stephanie!

Forgot to mention in my earlier post that I brought home 2 boys with me from my visit in Boise. Oscar & Felix. No it's not what you think. I got two 9-week old kittens from my sister. Oscar is a grey tabby with white mittens & socks and Felix has a black face and body with white mittens & socks. Keeping very busy kitty-proofing my house and making sure they aren't hanging from the curtains or light fixtures. I forgot how curious kittens can be, they are into everything! They are asleep now while I surf the net, or at least they were the last time I looked.

Ok for my exercise buddies here is a repost of my C25K

Week 3 workout 3…..1 minute in….ok I can do this not far to go only 20 min’s or so. Just think in only a couple of months ill be running 5K! Wait what is 5k anyway? …….5min in ….ok I’m feeling good now I got to start running for 90 seconds……25 seconds into first run ……OMG is it over yet ??????? HOW much longer? My CD player keeps skipping, oh to have an MP3 Player......start of 3 min run….o crap, I’m going to die, they are going to have to scrap me off the treadmill floor………end of 3 min run….am I dead? Is this heaven? It can’t be heaven because it HURTS so much.......second 90 second run …its time to run again already? There must be something wrong with this darn machine, it can’t keep time right…..start of last 3 min run…o thank God it will be over soon, I can not wait for it to be over I’m going to have a huge drink from the store o and they have really good donuts there, ah crap that why I’m stuck here in the first place.

Almost at end of last 3 min run…what’s my heart rate? 200bpm? I HAVE to be dying by now. Both my lungs have popped, my nipples are about to fall off. I hate all the skinny people just running along like its nothing. I hope JmCambra is moving on to week 3 and suffering as bad as I am J

Run over….o my gosh it’s over…and I’m still ALIVE! I can’t believe it! Soooo glad its over…..er….wait I got to do it again in 2 days ahhhhhhhhh.

Disclaimer:

Ok so this is a little overdramatized for effect but I just wrote it for fun. It’s really a good program

WHOS - Turns out my darling son gave the old MP3 to a friend of his, so you got a surprise coming your way tomorrow. Let me know when you get it.

Okay gang...Guess who just put her 2 week notice in on her 2nd job?!?!? Woohoo!!! I will be back on track w/my exercise soon!!!! YAY!!! I'm super excited. No more 16 hr days! Thank you, Jesus!

I am really thrilled that I'll be able to do my morning exercise again. I have sooooo missed it. I know that's why my wt loss has slowed. But it's all good.

Good thing Chim, we missed you round ere.

Stef: If you sent im a dozen roses im gona be in the crap house! :D

Today swam for 1hr 10mins. 64 laps. No C25K today and it felt like a day off exercise even though i still swam 1hr 10mins.

Deer ran out in front of me AGAIN this morning at 440am! I am going to have to go a different way to the Y as its everyday now. I will go back to driving along the lake again. That way they can only come at me from one side...unless there swimming too!

The Brownies...a woman on my office workers tips page gave me a really good tip. She siad just imagine that some one that made them didnt wash there hands after going potti or they snezed on them or wiped there nose or something. Actually worked pretty good for me.

WHOS - OH YUCK! That works for me, too! I have no more desire for brownies! No, no roses! LOL I'm warped, but not insane! It's for you you AND mm. Don't ask me why, just felt moved to do it. I do weird stuff sometimes. (THERE is the understatement for 2007!)

hey JM...if it works go with it:)

Did you do week 3 yet???? im dying to know

Tonights the big night. Workout 1, Week 3. I'm skirred! That 3 minute run is gonna kill me, I already know. Why isn't there a 2 minute run? Oh well, I'll let you know how it goes, unless I don't make it!

Good thing Chim, we missed you round ere.

Welcome back Chim! Missed ya!!!

Whos, gross....

Thank you guys!! Glad to be back. It's on and popping now. I've got so more fat to attack!