Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need a workout plan!

Omg, I can't get anywhere because I can't make my mind up about a plan. I want to start off 3-4 a week with weights included but I'm also bad at eating because I'm picky and lazy. Please someone help me with a plan or two and motivation. I'm starting to feel discourage

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

I use an app called Fitness 22. They have several free training plans that I think would help.
I get bored at the gym easily, so I am always looking for plans so I know what I am doing going in and don't get sidetracked.

Fitstar is a personal trainer app that is customized to you

Leslie Sansone its a walking tape start with 2 miles in your house....that will get you started......i do the 4 mile or 5 mile daily in my house.....love it.....good luck

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Fitness blender has a lot of neat workout videos too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the BariatricPal App

Google "7 minute workout" or get one of the free apps that do it, it's a quick bodyweight workout that will get you moving.

If you want to go to an actual gym, see if there's a Planet Fitness near you. They're cheap - $10/month. Also they have a great section for their "Circuit training program". It's 10 machines that work all major muscle groups. There's a light that turns green for 1 minute and red for 30 seconds. When it's green you work out on one machine. When it's red you stop and move to the next one. They also have steppers there to do some cardio between every machine. If you follow it exactly you'll do a 30 minute workout that includes 10 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of weight training.

If you want to mix things up every day, try the playing card workout - http://lifehacker.com/5849412/wednesday-deck-of-cards-workout

Lifehacker also has a full workout routine if you want to try to commit to a regular sustained workout: http://lifehacker.com/5849409/the-lifehacker-workout-exercise-for-normal-people

Good luck!

All of the apps and none of the plans are worth a damn if you have no motivation. And no one can give you motivation unless you have a goal. And being lazy is a choice not a condition. The best advice I can give anyone is focus on why you had the surgery in the first place.

Did you do it because you want to be healthier? If so, then eating right is not a matter of finding what taste good or what you enjoy; rather it is a matter of finding what foods give you the nutrients you need to be healthy. Your workout regimen should focus heart and respiratory improvement.

Did you do it because you want to have more confidence and attract a significant other? The focus on body shaping.

Did you do you because you want to be more active in your hobbies? Then focus on a routine that improves your performance. Kayaking? Hit the rowing machine. Hiking? Elliptical or treadmill. Rock climbing? Pull ups, shoulder work and etc...

Find a goal and work towards it. You won't find inspiration or motivation in an app or YouTube video.