Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

I am buiding up enough courage to get something of a picture nature posted for before and after surgery.. its not a pretty sight :(

i dont have many b4 shots of me at all for many years i would not take a photo same as i wouldnt weigh myself, look where that got me lol.. PS here i come and i will be doing some pics and making a sort of dairy as i am having a lot done at once.. providing i live through it ofc :)

I've been to see a surgeon here in Saudi Arabia (where i'm living at the mo) and she says i only need to get my tummy and boobs done, but there's loads of excess on my thighs too. My top half is fine except my boobs, but the bottom isn't. She reckons my bum and thighs will lift with the training i'm doing but i'm not so sure. I got a quote for tummy and boobs for equivalent of £6700.Don't know if that's good or bad. I'll have to start saving! How extensive is a body lift and what's the criteria for having one. I've got more excess than i thought for the amount of weight loss i've had...... probably because 3 months before the gastric band surgery i was 2 stone heavier still :(

U could get the 360 lift. U can watch the surgery and recovery and end product on utube for more info

by parner has a johnson and johnson band that was fitted a while agao by dr chris but i think he mainly does then on men cos i think they are bigger. anyway thanks to chris and freddie i am losing the weight well now if anyone is worried about going abroad for surgery they should not, it works out cheaper going over to brussels and its just a train ride away but then you also get a really experinecd surgeon and excellent aftercare in the uk with a uk help line to guide you through the whole thing.

Happy flower, get yourself a ticker chart....... i found it was such a boost, and it's a great way for us to see how well you're doing, and to inspire others x

U could get the 360 lift. U can watch the surgery and recovery and end product on utube for more info

Thanks Mandagay, i'll have a look now :)

mine is the 360 lift i am having done and the arms , PS says that the skin on my thighs will tighten up considerably with the lift, but thinks i still might need an inner thigh lift later on .. its a big op and u end having to sit on your wounds .. not great lol

Thank you girlies for your responses.

I have only lost 2lb in almost 2 weeks, :(, although I still seem to be very swollen on the bad side, maybe thats why.

Good luck mini-me, you wont regret making this decision hunny.

I also have 6mls in and have some restriction, but not loads. Difficult cos I need to be strong to get over my surgery, so maybe I'll just plod on.

I am so in awe of you girlies who are going for the lifts, you are so brave. Wish I had the money and the nerve.

Thank you girlies for your responses.

I have only lost 2lb in almost 2 weeks, :(, although I still seem to be very swollen on the bad side, maybe thats why.

Good luck mini-me, you wont regret making this decision hunny.

I also have 6mls in and have some restriction, but not loads. Difficult cos I need to be strong to get over my surgery, so maybe I'll just plod on.

I am so in awe of you girlies who are going for the lifts, you are so brave. Wish I had the money and the nerve.

Well i dont really have the money or the nerve but its got to be done :( .. i will get sore otherwise when the hot weather hits ..

I hope u are recovering well. :)

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your responses. I think I have a 13ml band (but they call it a 7ml because that's apparently where most people get full restriction).

I'm confused now over when I should be eating (3 or 6 times a day). I've been exercising more, including cycling in and out of town, walking more etc.

I think I've maybe lost a stone since surgery, all through willpower versus restriction. Problem is my willpower has never been great, so when I realise I've no restriction I get all defeatist and eat badly. Am trying really hard not to, but it's a struggle.

I think I feel a tiny bit more restriction after this recent fill, but nothing major.

Arghh!

Congrats to all you guys though, such impressive results!

R

Thank you for all your well wishes, I was just wondering I've paid my deposit the other day, what the next step will I hear from Bart or the clinic. Will I just go ahead and book my flights? I know it's all above board & save. I've just not heard back since paying. Is this the norm? Did anybody else go ahead n book flights straight away... Dates were already confirmed.. Just need reassurance from all you bandsters!!!!

Hi mini,

I never heard anything back after payment and started to get a little worried so sent them an email and they got back to me within a couple of days to confirm that everything went through fine :-D

Good luck x

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your responses. I think I have a 13ml band (but they call it a 7ml because that's apparently where most people get full restriction).

I'm confused now over when I should be eating (3 or 6 times a day). I've been exercising more, including cycling in and out of town, walking more etc.

I think I've maybe lost a stone since surgery, all through willpower versus restriction. Problem is my willpower has never been great, so when I realise I've no restriction I get all defeatist and eat badly. Am trying really hard not to, but it's a struggle.

I think I feel a tiny bit more restriction after this recent fill, but nothing major.

Arghh!

Congrats to all you guys though, such impressive results!

R

stop worrying hun,i just eat what i felt like,mainly a yoghurt for brek,soup for lunch and whatever i felt like for tea,your first 3 fills dont really count they are just filling the circumference of your band,if i was you i wouldnt worry too much about what you can eat just eat what you feel like because when you do get near restriction you cant eat hardly at all hun so enjoy it while you can lol

Hi mini,

I never heard anything back after payment and started to get a little worried so sent them an email and they got back to me within a couple of days to confirm that everything went through fine :-D

Good luck x

Cheers jojo,

Il email Bart now & book flights asap when he gets back to me. Thanks for the speedy response! X

Thank you for all your well wishes, I was just wondering I've paid my deposit the other day, what the next step will I hear from Bart or the clinic. Will I just go ahead and book my flights? I know it's all above board & save. I've just not heard back since paying. Is this the norm? Did anybody else go ahead n book flights straight away... Dates were already confirmed.. Just need reassurance from all you bandsters!!!!

they are slow mini me,just email them and ask did they get your deposit,but i would book my flights any way,i paid all of mine in full,this is the exciting part lol

Had a small fill today, just 0.75ml. Met Chris Deprez, who is a lovely chap. And met some of the ladies in the clinic - all lovely - some new, some not so new. Was nice to chat.

So much for 2 days of liquids though, I'm bloody starving - had to have some semi solids.

Hope everyone's alright :)

Has anyone for Freddies email address?