Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi girls wanted to ask did any of your hair thin mine seems to of thinned a bit was wondering what anyone took to help thanks girls and boys lol

I take Biotin caps 5000mgs my hair has thinned a lot, My surgeon said it is an effect of rapid weight loss or long term weight loss, i eat enough Protein so i know its not that and my age of 57 is against me too, the Biotin really helps tho, it may not stop you getting thinner but it stimulates regrowth, u get nice long eyelashes too :) i get mine from Amazon. Your hair normaally recovers expecially once you hit maintenance mode so dont panic too much ..

thanks mandagay and cazzy for your great responses,this forum is a great place to ask anything,cazzy are the tablets large etc,i will have a nosey on Amazon thanks

the tablets are large capsules but strangely i didnt have problems swallowing them, the shape i can't swallow are like the bullet balloon shape caps .. normally Omega 3 is in them ... i am also using the Biotin Shampoo and conditioner its not that costly and lasts ages ...

http://www.amazon.co...34661353&sr=1-1

thats the link to the caps i take :)

the tablets are large capsules but strangely i didnt have problems swallowing them' date=' the shape i can't swallow are like the bullet balloon shape caps .. normally Omega 3 is in them ... i am also using the Biotin Shampoo and conditioner its not that costly and lasts ages ...

http://www.amazon.co...34661353&sr=1-1

thats the link to the caps i take :)

I had a similar issue. End if Jan 2012 had 2ml defill acid reflux improved immediately. I have been really careful with my hair but it was thin & lank good indicator i wasn't getting enough nutrition. Since defill huge improvement. My hairdresser could feel where it was thicker nearer the roots due to improved nutrition so chopped off the rubbish.

Planning to go for a 0.5ml fill as i have gained weight since defill so need to lose 11lbs!

Used body shop volumising Shampoo & conditioner for a while. Now normal shampoo again. Taking mult vits etc plus spatone.

Take care everyone

Cx

2 weeks to the day folks so excited!!! Just a quick question I've gone for the package with airport transfers! Did any body else get the transfers. If so where did you meet the taxi? Was there somebody waiting as you came through arrivals?

thanks mandagay and cazzy for your great responses,this forum is a great place to ask anything,cazzy are the tablets large etc,i will have a nosey on Amazon thanks

I have also heard Biotin is also good, some people have whey Protein to check there protein in take is good, and just make sure you get lots of b Vitamins. I also heard that iodine is meant to be good because sometimes losing hair is to do with low thyroid function have you had your checked out by your GP?

I need a kick up the arse! chocolate and wine are my downfall too. When nothing else goes down they still will. Will start again from now. Need willpower. And hi to freckles Et al. My app on iPhone not so good.

This is so true for me too. I could live off chocolate and wine! I think I am going to have to totally ban myself from both of them.

yes i heard that Hair loss was due to something to do with thyroid as well. maybe go and get that checked out.

I have got through the worst part the first four liquid only weeks and off for my first fill :)

I had a similar issue. End if Jan 2012 had 2ml defill acid reflux improved immediately. I have been really careful with my hair but it was thin & lank good indicator i wasn't getting enough nutrition. Since defill huge improvement. My hairdresser could feel where it was thicker nearer the roots due to improved nutrition so chopped off the rubbish.

Planning to go for a 0.5ml fill as i have gained weight since defill so need to lose 11lbs!

Used body shop volumising Shampoo & conditioner for a while. Now normal shampoo again. Taking mult vits etc plus spatone.

Take care everyone

Cx

it seems that taking Vitamins are important during the whole process! i think i look for a slimming shake that contains them at the same time. Anyway I started to lose weight and don't feel that hungry at the moment so I am still glad that i done it! There was no way I was going to do it on my own I been trying to lose weight for years.

it seems that taking Vitamins are important during the whole process! i think i look for a slimming shake that contains them at the same time. Anyway I started to lose weight and don't feel that hungry at the moment so I am still glad that i done it! There was no way I was going to do it on my own I been trying to lose weight for years.

thanks jane, happy and claire,glad your through the other end bigger than a turkey bet you have already lost a fair bit of weight lol,well your on your journey now well done hun xx

2 weeks to the day folks so excited!!! Just a quick question I've gone for the package with airport transfers! Did any body else get the transfers. If so where did you meet the taxi? Was there somebody waiting as you came through arrivals?

Hi mini me, I had the transfers too and someone was waiting for me in arrivals holding a card up with ECFS on it. Frederick told me what to look out for :)

Hi mini me, I had the transfers too and someone was waiting for me in arrivals holding a card up with ECFS on it. Frederick told me what to look out for :)

Thanks for the reply, just trying to get every thing ready, I be flying out tomorrow week! Eek!!! Nerves n excitement all together!!! How has your journey been so far! I'm getting married next sept 2013 so I'm hoping to have shed most of my weight!!! Gym membership bought & already eyeing up new clothes! :-) Just hope I'm not living in a dream world!!!!

well done mini for starting this journey , you have a while to your wedding, I bet your very excited about losing the weight for it? This has been the best thing I have done for myself , the weight has come off slowly and steady and what i have managed has stayed off.I don't bother with the gym i walk my dog every day instead. I brought him about 4 years ago so that he guilt trips me into walking him.

good luck mini hope all goes well and that you recover quickly :)