Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi

i am still waiting to have my first fill. i find i'm hungry now and can nearly eat as normal

i can eat brown bread and laughing cow cheese spread for Breakfast salads for breakfast and noodles and veg for dinner.< /p>

i can't eat meat that just blocks the band and causes pain

even when i eat something that doesn't agree i still feel hungry

i know when you have your fills esp after the second one you can only eat very little but do you still feel hungry?

i know when you have your fills esp after the second one you can only eat very little but do you still feel hungry?

Its different for everyone hunny, my daughter has had 2 fills and doesnt feel hardly any restriction. She had another today, but I havent spoken to here this evening yet, so not sure if this has helped give her restriction.

I had about 4 before I felt any different. Then I wanted to eat but couldnt and no, I didnt feel starving which proves I used to eat even when I wasnt hungry (before the band)

has anyone got Wendys phone number or mail addy please?

hi

i am still waiting to have my first fill. i find i'm hungry now and can nearly eat as normal

i can eat brown bread and laughing cow cheese spread for breakfast salads for breakfast and noodles and veg for dinner.< /p>

i can't eat meat that just blocks the band and causes pain

even when i eat something that doesn't agree i still feel hungry

hi nice to see ya back on freckles sorry hun i dont know nothing about wendy,hopefully someone else will post,honeybelle after my third fill and 6.5 in my band i hardly ever feel hungry and can only eat a wee bit,your first fill dosnt do much so get your first and second one close together if you can,your band starts working prob from your second fill onwards xx

i had my first fill yesterday, and oh my gosh, all ive had is yogurts and liquids and i know that my band is bloody tight, i've booked in for a 2nd fill next month, but for now, i do not know how i am going to eat, i almost feel scared, :-( any advice anyone.

Hi all

Well done blondie good weight loss my low fat diets not going great but ive stayed off the wine and ive been taking the milkthistle tabs.Only 4 days untill i go to belgum its came around fast not even worried any more after reading about your experiance. The only thing im worried about is sharing a room with people i dont know as i snoore can you belive that .

Hi all

Well done blondie good weight loss my low fat diets not going great but ive stayed off the wine and ive been taking the milkthistle tabs.Only 4 days untill i go to belgum its came around fast not even worried any more after reading about your experiance. The only thing im worried about is sharing a room with people i dont know as i snoore can you belive that .

Sara, i was the same worrying about snoring

but the people in the room with you will prob be bandsters too or will have had an op that day and they'll be fairly knocked out

so don't worry about that :)

have my first fill on monday. Valentines day! how romantic lol

Sara, just tell them you snore, after all its not something that you can control when you're asleep, dont worry about it, like Honey says they will be too full of drugs to even care lol.

My poor eldest daughter went for her 21 weeks scan last week and they told her the baby had died at 17 weeks.

Then she had to go into hospital to be induced to give 'birth'....so sad, you really dont think it will ever happen to you or yours do you. :(

Thanx Slinx anyway, I got the phone number from Sammy.

My youngest daughter had her 3rd fill last thursday and has restriction, she now has 6ml in.

Chris Deprez put 1 ml in mine bringing me up to 7 thats the most I've ever had in and its great, I dont even feel hungry, I have to force myself to eat, and we're talking 3 desertspoonfuls of Soup and I'm stuffed!!!

Bring on the weightloss, this is what its all about.

Sara, just tell them you snore, after all its not something that you can control when you're asleep, dont worry about it, like Honey says they will be too full of drugs to even care lol.

My poor eldest daughter went for her 21 weeks scan last week and they told her the baby had died at 17 weeks.

Then she had to go into hospital to be induced to give 'birth'....so sad, you really dont think it will ever happen to you or yours do you. :(

Oh Freckles so sorry to hear that about your daughter

so so sad

thinking of you and her x

Oh Freckles so sorry to hear that about your daughter

so so sad

thinking of you and her x

freckless so sorry to hear about your daughter its so sad,thinking about you and her.Im pleased to hear u have got your restriction now im sure the pounds will start to fall off

Does anyone know frederiks phone number as i want to keep a note of it incase of delays ect.

Hi freckles,

I am so sorry about your daughter...I know how she feels because I was in exactly same position. It was twin pregnancy and babies died at 16 weeks.had to go to hospital, tried to be induced for 2 weeks when finally I went into labour...

It happened 10 years ago, I have 2 healthy boys, 6 and 3,5. Never look back but think about my past sometimes, imagine in my mind about the twins. time is the best soul healer, your daughter will be fine but it will take some time. she will need a lot of support, patience, understanding and you. my parents gave me all support I needed and for as long as it was necessary.

blondy

Hi all hope ur all doing good. Got a wee problem havn't been able to eat anything for a couple of days without it coming back up. Feel like ive got something stuck. Will it eventually dislodge itself or do i need to get defilled. I would be grateful for any advice.

Hi all

All packed got euros, and my list of pain killer,s food stuff,just want to get it over with now.

Ive weighed and took all my measurments and started a diary.

Will post when i get back

i had my first fill yesterday, and oh my gosh, all ive had is yogurts and liquids and i know that my band is bloody tight, i've booked in for a 2nd fill next month, but for now, i do not know how i am going to eat, i almost feel scared, :-( any advice anyone.

hi sade you must be one of the lucky ones,i didnt have that much restriction with my first fill,it will wear off hun in a couple of days just stick to fluids and see how you get on or sometimes having an ice lolly helps xx