Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Sara, just tell them you snore, after all its not something that you can control when you're asleep, dont worry about it, like Honey says they will be too full of drugs to even care lol.

My poor eldest daughter went for her 21 weeks scan last week and they told her the baby had died at 17 weeks.

Then she had to go into hospital to be induced to give 'birth'....so sad, you really dont think it will ever happen to you or yours do you. :(

Thanx Slinx anyway, I got the phone number from Sammy.

so sorry to hear that awful news about your daughter freckles,cant even imagine what you are all going through,will be thinking of you all,and it's true you never think things like this will happen to you hope you are all ok and comforting eachother xxxxxx

Hi all

All packed got euros, and my list of pain killer,s food stuff,just want to get it over with now.

Ive weighed and took all my measurments and started a diary.

Will post when i get back

good luck sara you will be fine and dont worry about the snoring thing as everyone has said,no one care they are all zonked out lol,cant wait to hear about your journey and how you get on xx

Hi all hope ur all doing good. Got a wee problem havn't been able to eat anything for a couple of days without it coming back up. Feel like ive got something stuck. Will it eventually dislodge itself or do i need to get defilled. I would be grateful for any advice.

hi wyliecat i had the same thing i was away in belfast for the weekend and felt as though my throat was closing over,everything i tried to eat Soup? felt like i was bloated and then a few mins later i was sick,i ate nothing the whole weekend,i was thinking of getting a defill too but today i feel a bit better so think i will persevere with it and just stick to shakes or somthing untill my stomach shrinks and it eases my band lol as i can take fluids ok so think i will put up with it for a bit xx

Hi Freckles, sorry to hear about your daughter hope she is doing ok.

My youngest daughter had her 3rd fill last thursday and has restriction, she now has 6ml in.

Chris Deprez put 1 ml in mine bringing me up to 7 thats the most I've ever had in and its great, I dont even feel hungry, I have to force myself to eat, and we're talking 3 desertspoonfuls of Soup and I'm stuffed!!!

Bring on the weightloss, this is what its all about.

Hi slinky you doing well girl, i had 4 fills 8mls in my band i still don't have any restriction i eat quite a lot!! i spoke to frederick but he said i shouldn't be having any more fill 4 a long time!!

i haven't lost any since my last fill last month so im very depress i might be the unlucky one !!

Hey all.

Hope all is well with you. I had my first fill at the start of the month. Didin't really do anything for me. I was already restricted still from the op. Feeling hungry these days but still can't eat a lot. Have been snacking on chocolate which is not good but it's the only think I've tried that doesn't hurt when I eat. Anyone any ideas of what I can do?

Freckles so sorry to hear about your poor daughter. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx

thankyousomuchglittergraphicangelor.png

everyone for your kind words, they mean a lot. They are having the tiny baby cremated, the service is today, just a private one for Rachel and Matt. Maybe then they will get some closure.

I have lost almost 5lbs since last Thursday, so well chuffed, only another 5 to go before I get back to my pre-Crimbo weight.

Dont know whether its because I have got that stupid flu thing, or whether its my restriction, but I dont really feel hungry, and when I try I have to think what CAN I eat.

Dont worry about eating chocolate, if thats all you can eat, do it, you have to eat something.

Been there, done that.

Freddyboys phone number is ......+32(0)472019091 or at least thats the number he gave me last year, I hope it hasnt changed.

hi wyliecat i had the same thing i was away in belfast for the weekend and felt as though my throat was closing over,everything i tried to eat Soup? felt like i was bloated and then a few mins later i was sick,i ate nothing the whole weekend,i was thinking of getting a defill too but today i feel a bit better so think i will persevere with it and just stick to shakes or somthing untill my stomach shrinks and it eases my band lol as i can take fluids ok so think i will put up with it for a bit xx

Yeah i know what u mean sliky, As i havnt been losing that much weight and i dont want a defill if anything i was going to have another fill lol. Its a bit better 2day can get soup and liquids down now. I had eat a piece of chicken and think it was that that got stuck, so i'll need to try and be more careful when eating. I suppose its a learning curve. Hope u feel better soon xx

Hi slinky you doing well girl, i had 4 fills 8mls in my band i still don't have any restriction i eat quite a lot!! i spoke to frederick but he said i shouldn't be having any more fill 4 a long time!!

i haven't lost any since my last fill last month so im very depress i might be the unlucky one !!

hi laila your doing well yourself hun,considering you havnt any restriction,i can hardly eat a thing,if your still not losing weight ask freddy to take your Fluid out and check hw much you have in to make sure you have 8ml cause i have 6.5 and can only eat few mouthfulls and dont feel hungry at all see how you get on first xx

Yeah i know what u mean sliky, As i havnt been losing that much weight and i dont want a defill if anything i was going to have another fill lol. Its a bit better 2day can get Soup and liquids down now. I had eat a piece of chicken and think it was that that got stuck, so i'll need to try and be more careful when eating. I suppose its a learning curve. Hope u feel better soon xx

i know what is wrong with me wyliecat i was told my nephew had a motorbike crash and had to have pins put in his leg and it was the stress and worry that tightened my band,because now that i have calmed down im ok xx

I have lost almost 5lbs since last Thursday, so well chuffed, only another 5 to go before I get back to my pre-Crimbo weight.

Dont know whether its because I have got that stupid flu thing, or whether its my restriction, but I dont really feel hungry, and when I try I have to think what CAN I eat.

Dont worry about eating chocolate, if thats all you can eat, do it, you have to eat something.

Been there, done that.

Freddyboys phone number is ......+32(0)472019091 or at least thats the number he gave me last year, I hope it hasnt changed.

aw freckles bless you daughter and son in law hope you are all coping ok,great to hear your weightloss that is fab from last week,you will be at goal very soon xx

Hey all.

Hope all is well with you. I had my first fill at the start of the month. Didin't really do anything for me. I was already restricted still from the op. Feeling hungry these days but still can't eat a lot. Have been snacking on chocolate which is not good but it's the only think I've tried that doesn't hurt when I eat. Anyone any ideas of what I can do?

Freckles so sorry to hear about your poor daughter. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx

hi hun i would try and stick to Soup and shakes until you feel able to try other foods,and try weetabix or porrige i had baby rusk only cause i love them lol xx

Hi all

All packed got euros, and my list of pain killer,s food stuff,just want to get it over with now.

Ive weighed and took all my measurments and started a diary.

Will post when i get back

hope your ok sara let us know how you got on xx

Off to see Dr Chris next week for a fill, not lost any weight now for months so starting to get a bit down

On the plus side I am 3 stone lighter than I was this time last year - I just thought it would have been quicker than this

This fill should give me real restriction as already got 7ml in 7ml band - how much weight should I hope to see fall off in 4 weeks of tight restriction???

I am off to Oz in 4 weeks so will need to get a de-fill before I go but reckon if I can lose 7 lbs or so in next month it would be worth the £90 for a fill - Am I being mad???

Kerry x