Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just like the others... Congratulations on a job well done. You look so much healthier and happier! Hope you keep posting.

@@missdeeAus

Lol...if I could like you post 100 times I would!! It's funny you said that...the other day I was at the liquor store and actually got ID'ed....I realize it was just a fluke, but I couldn't believe it, I'm 40 for crying out loud!! The guy at the till said "oh, you really look young!"

Gotta love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

They say beauty is only skin deep . Not true with you girl your beauty is opening up like a vase full of roses .you are a great sight for sore eyes. You keep up the hard work . Not that you needed to you look beautiful before and just gorgeous afterwards

@@Mooseknuckle

Thank you for the very flattering words. I'm still doing really well, down to 185lbs now, so I'm getting there.

How are you doing? You mentioned before that you weren't tolerating Protein well and were in a stall. Hopefully it's past by now

No I am still at a stall for last 3 months I have been back and forth just a lb or 2 . I think I will have to go back to starting my liquid diet after my surgery. And get things to kick back in. ? I have 45 more lbs to hit my goal weight I would like to be at and this extra skin really sucks but it is something great to complain about lol. I love being lighter . My feet really love me lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

I already had surgery over a year ago am in a stall since my gastric sleeve. May 11th of 2015. I want to go back on my liquid diet like the one after my surgery . Have you heard anyone doing that my nut said to try it ?

You go girl i'm so proud of you. Reading your accomplishment and seeing how happy you are viewing your picture give the rest of us WLS painents hope after all!!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using the BariatricPal App

@@Mooseknuckle

Sorry, I misread. I thought you meant you had to have another surgery for something unrelated to weight loss.

I seen a lot of people on here that have tried going back to their liquid diet. Maybe there would be old threads if you searched?