Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My work here is done

I made a similar mistake by stating the (apparently controversial) opinion that being on Medicare and getting "fast tracked" might not be as good as it seems and that pre operative education improves outcomes.

There seem to be lots of people here who believe that everything they do BEFORE MAJOR SURGERY is a waste of there valuable time. Despite very likely being obesee for years they want the surgery that's going to magically change their lives forever and they want it NOW. Those evil insurance companies are just making them "jump through hoops".

I can't imagine doing this without a psychologist, nutritionist and physical therapist. I feel like the six months of pre op appointments and classes prepared me in a way that that the pre surgery class given to OHP (Medicare) recipients never could have.

Nobody EVER said it was a waste of time. Go back and actually read what people said. Wow, please stay off of my thread if all you intend to do is be negative and make assumptions towards people you do not know. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

Actually I have read many comments where people complain that the pre surgery period is a complete waste of time and one one more than one thread However I would be thrilled to block you because I have no use of nasty bitches.

BTW miss nelly nel if the thread that is apparently your personal property on a PUBLIC FURM is the one where you bitch that your family member on public assistance is getting fast tracked for surgery then you're the second nut from that thread to stalk me to another thread about this.

Consider getting a life.

OK. Miss melly, I checked your thread. Just an FYI, I did post on it because the fact that so many states have medicade policies that now allow WLS but will not pay for pre op education or post op care applauds me. However my comment HERE had absolutely NOTHING to do with your thread.

I am somewhat disturbed that you jumped to this conclusion and on my butt on another thread.

BTW miss nelly nel if the thread that is apparently your personal property on a PUBLIC FURM is the one where you b***h that your family member on public assistance is getting fast tracked for surgery then you're the second nut from that thread to stalk me to another thread about this.

Consider getting a life.

This thread is also public and is visible to all members. It was rude that you twisted people's words into your own and tried making people on Medicaid sound bad. Every single one of us is here for support and the way that you talked about people on Medicaid not being successful was not only rude, but not true. Everyone on this forum deserves dignity and respect. Please do block me, I don't need the negative comments or judgement. :) Have a nice day. FYI, OHP has their own set of requirements and expectations than my insurance. Might be that Molina is just better.

BTW miss nelly nel if the thread that is apparently your personal property on a PUBLIC FURM is the one where you b***h that your family member on public assistance is getting fast tracked for surgery then you're the second nut from that thread to stalk me to another thread about this.

Consider getting a life.

Oh and go back and do some reading, I don't even have a family member that is going through the process, if I did, I know that with Molina, nobody is fast tracked. You need to just stop while you're ahead of yourself. How rude. I'm not here for drama, sorry you were offended by me explaining how much Molina prepares patients!

BTW --- Not all Newbies are millennials looking for their next praise point or trophy. Some of us are just legitimately "new" and looking for advice and tips from people who have already done this. I'm sure I've asked dumb questions too.

Today alone I've seen this post, some weird religious chick crying about Sarah Palin and saying why you can't have morals without Jesus, some woman who doesn't understand why a guy she has known for 2 weeks still hasn't devoted his life to her....the list goes on.

I've also read posts from Vets bitching about newbies in the same way conceited HS Seniors pick on stupid lowly Freshman pukes.

Is there always so so so much drama here?

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I just have one question: who has the link to hoagie gate and can I get it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

BTW --- Not all Newbies are millennials looking for their next praise point or trophy. Some of us are just legitimately "new" and looking for advice and tips from people who have already done this. I'm sure I've asked dumb questions too.

Today alone I've seen this post, some weird religious chick crying about Sarah Palin and saying why you can't have morals without Jesus, some woman who doesn't understand why a guy she has known for 2 weeks still hasn't devoted his life to her....the list goes on.

I've also read posts from Vets bitching about newbies in the same way conceited HS Seniors pick on stupid lowly Freshman pukes.

Yes. Buckle up, Buckaroo.

In fairness, your analogy of seniors picking on freshmen kinda reminds me of you just throwing millenials under the bus. Those are pretty broad assumptions to make about a generation of millions and millions of people.

As far as I can see, every generation has a fair share of arseholes, not just folks born after 1980.

This forum has 250k registered users. You managed to find 1 religious zealot who hasn't posted here for years and 1 emotionally unstable girl looking for dating advice, and you conclude there is "so so so much drama"?

We couldn't even make a 30 min sitcom with so little material.

As far as people openly making fun of newbies, I see the accusation tossed around constabtly but I haven't actually witnessed it.

You're fairly new. Browse these boards a few weeks more and you're gong to have material for a whole season of a 30 min sitcom.

You're fairly new. Browse these boards a few weeks more and you're gong to have material for a whole season of a 30 min sitcom.

I registered after I had my surgery, figuring I didn't have any new questions to ask and no advice to offer pre op.

I've been reading on the site since May or so.

The clearest trend I've seen is people asking vets questions when they already have a predetermined answer in their head. Then the askers, and a couple of others, lose their $!?& at people who dare to disagree.

I still don't think that means the whole board is wrapped up in drama. I have yet to witness the legendary bullying that vets are accused of daily.

The clearest trend I've seen is people asking vets questions when they already have a predetermined answer in their head. Then the askers, and a couple of others, lose their $!?& at people who dare to disagree.

I still don't think that means the whole board is wrapped up in drama. I have yet to witness the legendary bullying that vets are accused of daily.

Hey, I'm a noob, and I love bacon! At least, I used to. It has been so long since I had a piece I am not sure I even remember what it tastes like anymore. I won't tell you what to do, but I will say you shouldn't let stupid run (or ruin) your life.

Hey, I'm a noob, and I love bacon! At least, I used to. It has been so long since I had a piece I am not sure I even remember what it tastes like anymore. I won't tell you what to do, but I will say you shouldn't let stupid run (or ruin) your life.

Bacon has NOT left the building in my life... Nor will it EVER. As in nevah-evah-evah

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App