female only
So where are 30 somethings shopping?

47 posts in this topic

I wanted to get a goal outfit and realized I don't even know where normal sized women my age shop?! My 30 something friends are plus sized and my 20 something friends buy dresses so short I considered getting one as a shirt. I like girly, slightly bohemian style, similar to anthropologie. But nothing really jumped out at me on their website. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Try Forever 21. I am 40 something, but I have two teenage girls who keep me fashionable. They have a lot of boho style tops in their contemporary collection. I love their dresses, too, but they can be a bit short so watch the measurements.

Try Urban Outfitters. It was suggested to me when I asked the same question, wanting something similar to Anthropologie but cheaper. I have a boho style as well :)

i'm 34 and for plus size i shop at: target, tj maxx/marshalls, torrid, old navy and lane bryant

for straight size i am looking forward to shopping at old navy, gap, j crew, banana republic, urban outfitters

I am not in my 30s but I would hesitate to get a goal outfit, mostly because I have NO IDEA what my shape and size will be when I get to goal. I am more inclined to save my money and get something really fabulous that fits me perfectly when I get there.

I think I like the idea of getting the biggest size at a normal size clothing store and just trying it on periodically until it fits and then I know I can shop there :P