Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Male Before and After Pictures

Yesterday post-gym selfie

Keep it going. Great job.

I've been hitting the gym for months now with emphasis on cardio and some lifting. My lifting has been very light weight, but, it's making a difference. The irony to this is that I've never been interested in muscle building. The wife tells me that my physique is changing and encouraged me to take pictures. Well, here I am. It is a strange feeling, but, I have to admit that I like. jake

post-90177-0-62554600-1462754771_thumb.jpg

I had a HUGE day today! So good in fact, I'm going to start another thread about it. But I did want to post an update on my traps/shoulders:

post-252425-0-47977400-1462907762_thumb.jpg

I'm going to use this as my starting point and work to tune-up from here.

post-289552-14631034161349_thumb.jpg

Another post-gym picture.

post-235010-14636208169413_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigJnav3

Check my pics!

2 months out, 50 pounds down.

Still a work in progress.

I am trying to switch from fitness / cardio to more intense weight lifting, bodybuilding.

Goal is to drop body fat with weight and keep muscles. I am trying to get 120-130 grams of Proteins a day.

still challenging.

IMG_1034.PNG

selfie 22 5

I am starting a new workout routine effective June 1st. So I am posting a starting picture here and we shall see if there are any gains made. I am switching from muscle groups to a push/pull splits. So instead of arms, chest, shoulders on different days, I am doing Chest & Tri's, back and bi's, etcetera...

gallery_252425_23385_280263.jpg

This is just a standing picture, no flex or tension. So my subsequent pictures will have to be the same.

@@BigViffer that split is what I've been doing for a few months. Solid strength gains so far. Almost as strong as I was pre surgery. You'll be happy with the results

Do you guys have an example of your workout? I was wanting to try something different.

@@BigViffer that split is what I've been doing for a few months. Solid strength gains so far. Almost as strong as I was pre surgery. You'll be happy with the results

Jesus man, the first day was rough. I usually do an opposite lift between sets and I tried that with my chest and tri yesterday. I am amazed at how quickly my triceps exhausted! My working set for the presses were way down. I can see where the benefit comes from this routine, it will have to build endurance.

Do you guys have an example of your workout? I was wanting to try something different.

Since I am just starting this routine, I am still in the discovery phase. I will be learning as I go which exercises group together best. My routine for the last year is posted on here already though and it is pretty well explained:

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/361768-by-request-bigviffer-workout-routine/

I plan on making a thread soon on this. Maybe before the weekend.

Update!!!

post-287988-14649158811278_thumb.jpg post-287988-14649158941627_thumb.jpg

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

Forgive my vanity, but my wife took this picture of me folding a towel this morning and even I was shocked by it. I can never see my back so this was a surprise to me!

post-252425-1464970997937_thumb.jpg

Sent from my phone, please forgive brevity and misspelling

Edited by BigViffer

Looking pretty good there. You can be proud of your achievement! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App