Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Male Before and After Pictures

BigJnav3 and Bigviffer do you guys drink anything during your workout? I was thinking about getting some bcaa to take during mine. Just curious to see what others are taking.

I drink Isopure during. It's hydration, Protein and BCAAs.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey guys... To each and every one of you.... I BOW DOWN!!! I especially love to see all the dads and grandpas, the smiles say it all!!! Want a gift for your kids. Your enthusiasm is amazing and encouraging. This girl is going to do some arms right now!!! Thanks so much for sharing, you have no ideas how this makes me smile. Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I've been really working on my back the past couple of months. Unlike the rest of the muscle groups though, it's really difficult to see progress there because well... it behind you. So I thought I would take a few pictures so that I could see how I was progressing.

gallery_252425_23385_17922.jpg

gallery_252425_23385_20463.jpg

I don't it's looking too bad! There is not much I can do about the extra skin as of yet, but I think it would look even better if that were gone.

Yep, there is progress!!! Now I need to get off this male before and after board before da hubby sees... And I may need to turn down the AC because goodness gracious, it's hot in here!

I joke I joke! I live in Florida, it really is hot!

Keep up the great work gentlemen. Great to see your positive posts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I've been really working on my back the past couple of months. Unlike the rest of the muscle groups though, it's really difficult to see progress there because well... it behind you. So I thought I would take a few pictures so that I could see how I was progressing.

gallery_252425_23385_17922.jpg

gallery_252425_23385_20463.jpg

I don't it's looking too bad! There is not much I can do about the extra skin as of yet, but I think it would look even better if that were gone.

Looking great! Your hard work is paying off!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

@@BigJnav3 - I've been going through this thread again just looking back on where I was just a few short months ago. And I noticed that I hadn't really commented on your accomplishments. (not that you were holding your breath waiting for it!)

Looking back at your before picture, it looks like you are really starting to pack on the muscle! Some very impressive gains man. I bet you're proud; and damn right you should be. That being said, don't get carried away and get a sport injury like us old men on the forum.

@@Mjdld - I wanted to thank you for making this thread. It has become my favorite on the forum truth be told. I think the thing I appreciate most about this particular thread is that there is a distinct lack of competition and an abundance of camaraderie and support. Which is very odd for a bunch of guys.

@@BigViffer - I have total belief that the women of this site are not going to get bent out of shape over this...

@@OKCPirate - remember when you said that? Allow me to direct your eyes to the quote below:

Yep, there is progress!!! Now I need to get off this male before and after board before da hubby sees... And I may need to turn down the AC because goodness gracious, it's hot in here!

I told you, women flocking to the beefcake thread!

Edited by BigViffer

@@Mjdld - I wanted to thank you for making this thread. It has become my favorite on the forum truth be told. I think the thing I appreciate most about this particular thread is that there is a distinct lack of competition and an abundance of camaraderie and support. Which is very odd for a bunch of guys.

@@BigViffer - I have total belief that the women of this site are not going to get bent out of shape over this...

@@OKCPirate - remember when you said that? Allow me to direct your eyes to the quote below:

>

of course it is my favorite thread on this site! You all are fabulous and inspiring!

Thanks for the drink replies, fellas. BigViffer, believe me I'm taking it slow and enjoying the transformation. I've been reading up on getting a workout plan and bcaa's are mentioned.

I am happy to state that I read this post all the time as well. It is really inspirational to me as well! I hope that soon I will have my own pictures on here. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and I've already lost 40lbs (including pre-op liquid diet...) It makes me feel very good and successful!

>

I stand corrected. The women here will treat us like a side of beef (albeit a much smaller side of beef)

&gt

;

lockquote>

I stand corrected. The women here will treat us like a side of beef (albeit a much smaller side of beef)

I hope that is ok !!

&am

p;gt

;

lockquote>

lockquote>

I hope that is ok !!

No problem here ;-)

post-289552-14625005228237_thumb.jpg

Yesterday post-gym selfie

post-235010-14626189976094_thumb.jpg