Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Today was not as good as yesterday. I am going to post anyway. I stayed hungry most of the day yesterday and today, I gave in. I have 3 & 1/2 more weeks on this steroid! Lord help me...

Today:

B- Atkins shake, then some Special K crackers about an hour later

L- Zaxbys- Teriyaki chicken strip meal (snacked on it on and off all day)

D- Chinese take out- a mini eggroll, a few wontons, and some stir-fry rice

S- Slice of lemon ice box pie :thumbup:

Sunday is also our "eat out" day. I hope I can do better the rest of the week.

Weekends are not good for me.....I dont eat right....I dont eat to much or anything....but I dont eat well. Need to correct that problem!

B - Lipton Green Tea

L - 1/3 of a reese's blizzard

D - 1/4 serving of king ranch chicken cass

S1 - ww ice cream bar

S2 - ANOTHER ww ice cream bar

hmmmmm.....on second thought perhaps I do eat to much on the weekend!!

If you notice I am eating a lot of ice cream lately because it goes down so darn good!! Probably should switch that out for Protein Shake though.

Should have had this or something else solid for lunch and I would have eaten less today. Live and learn.

I think that was part of my problem too yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to try to eat more solid, filling foods during the day and hope I am not starving by night.

Today:

B - 1/2 c. LF Cottage cheese w/ 1 oz of deli ham chopped up in it; 1 oz slice of white american cheese

L - String Cheese

S - 100 cal pak of roasted almonds

D - Tilapia, sauteed in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and dill; and 2 small fresh peaches, chopped, with splenda sprinkled on them.

S - 1 oz. slice of white american cheese

Worked out at the gym for 1 hour

well ive been slacking off some hell more than i want to my family came in monday and there has been alot of food around. they left sunday nite thank good:biggrin:. not that this is an excuse to eat. it happen so im starting fresh monday.

yesterday.....

b - chicken sausage link & creamed spinach

l - 1 chicken drumstick & brocolli w/cheese

d - mini meatballs, spaghetti squash, spaghetti sauce sprinkled w/cheese

calories - 1000

yesterday

b: chocolate Peanut Butter flavored Muscle Milk

D: 1 piece of "Long Johns Silver" chicken, 1 hushpuppy, and 2Tbsp. slaw

luluc-can the lentil Soup be pureed similar to split pea soup without being disgusting?

can't imagine why not - won't look pretty. lentils can look grey/brown when cooked down.....

luluc-can the lentil Soup be pureed similar to split pea soup without being disgusting?

try chili, it always worked for me (no beans), topped with lf sour cream, green onion, cheese

one of my favorites is a can or 2 of black Beans, can of fire roasted tomatoes, about a 1/2 c-1 c. salsa and chicken stock pureed to desired consistency (adding stock little at a time)

lots of garlic, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt and some lime juice to taste.

I top w/ shredded cheddar - some friends that like to make it also add a can of nacho cheese Soup and top theirs w/ sour cream and cheese

Have also made a version - that wasn't mexican flavored - actually cooked beans from dried with smoked ham or chicken and then served with a dollop of sour cream and a splash of madeira

one of my favorites is a can or 2 of black Beans, can of fire roasted tomatoes, about a 1/2 c-1 c. salsa and chicken stock pureed to desired consistency (adding stock little at a time)

lots of garlic, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt and some lime juice to taste.

maybe i need to stay off this thread other than first thing in the mornings to post my food the previous day.

my band is WIDE open & barely any fill - i got hungry just reading this & only had lunch 2hrs ago.

maybe i need to stay off this thread other than first thing in the mornings to post my food the previous day.

My band is wide open & barely any fill - i got hungry just reading this & only had lunch 2hrs ago.

you are too funny!