Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

B-coffee w/equal

L-ricotta bake

S-few cherries

D-slim fast low carb(I made an awesome smelling/tasting stir fry with lots of veggies/mushrooms/shirataki noodles, but can't eat it:crying:)

Edited by *slim*
removed soup from dinner

B1 – 1/3 C. sloppy joe meat

B2 – 1/3 C. sloppy joe meat

L – 5 morning star farms vegetarian buffalo wings (surprisingly not bad). 2 cucumber spears. Lite ranch dressing.

S – 1oz almonds, 7 small high Fiber crackers

D – will be a small hamburger patty w/ cheese and Condiments – no bun. Maybe a slice or two of Tomato as well.

Today was supposed to be day 4 of the pouch diet, but at lunchtime I was sick of meat so I had the veggie wings and cucumber. It was similar density and calorie content to the day 4 recommended foods, but slightly higher in carbs. The almonds and crackers were definitely not on the plan. Even though I strayed a little I can definitely tell that I fill up faster. The early stages of the diet must shrink the pouch a little. Maybe I’ll try a couple of days of liquids every month or so. I have an appointment next week for a follow-up and fill if needed. No fill for me! I still like to get the follow-up visits even if I don’t need a fill because they keep my honest. When I know I’ll have to get on a scale in front of others I’m going to make darn sure it says less than it did the last time I stepped on it!

punkster - i follow the back of the bags directions as far as soaking & such but i add more to it to give it "bulk". i'll use what ever fresh veggies i have on hand, can of rotelle, chicken stock, and a cup of brown rice.

this past time the veggies i used: onion/garlic/zuchinni/squash/carrots

i keep my 2c measuring cup of chicken stock full and add as the Beans can absorb faster than the veggies & rice do.

you can play around w/these as they are very versitile.

i usually just use onions, carrots, and celery but the squash sounds delicious. thanks.

on full liquids - so pudding and popsicles... lots of Water.

thursday

b-.50c oatmeal

s-rice cake w ham and cheese

l-rice cake w/pb,6oz yogurt

s-handful reduced fat cheezits, string cheese

d-.30c chix w/black bean sauce and veggies only

s-2bites of german choc cake:eek:

1071 calories

56oz c.lite

today:

B- Carnation shake (3oz)

s- Gerber Graduates lil'sticks (chicken...they're actually pretty decent tasting..and 110cal, 10g protein!) & 1 Babybel cheese

L- Protein Bar (30g Protein, ridiculously delicious, and VERY VERY mushy)

D-?? not sure yet...

B-coffee w/equal, slim fast low carb

L-juice from Wendy's chili and yoplait yogurt

S-reese's cup

D-Disaranno on ice

Edited by *slim*

Skipped day 5 of the 5-day pouch diet. The 5th day is white meat chicken and steak, both of which I cannot eat at all. I can’t eat nearly as much as I could before going on the pouch diet, so it must shrink the pouch. I feel like I just got a fill. I think days 1-3 are the key.

B – 1/3 c. taco meat, 1tbs. Guacamole, 1tbs. Salsa, 1tbs cheese

L – ½ c. cobb salad

S – 2 bites of Lite and Fit watermelon yogurt (Threw the rest away..gross! The cantaloupe flavor is good.)

D – Most of a grilled chicken thigh, 3 bites coleslaw, 2 bites mashed potatoes

full liquids still... carnation instant breakfast, pudding, cream of broccoli Soup with no solids. ready to eat again.

So are you having to completely start over on the post op diet (same 4 weeks)?

b- 4 ounces of greek yogurt 80 cal mixed with 1/2 cup of kashi go lean 100 cal = 180 cal

Will be (I packed this for lunch and dinner at work)

l- 100 cal thin sliced bread with hummus 70 cal and 25 cal of turkey w/cucumber = around 200 cal

d- 100 cal thin sliced bread with 2tbsp ff ranch 30 cal and 45 cal of turkey with cucumber= im rounding to 200cal

Will have a skinny latte 110 cal

and prob 100 cal snack = 210 cal for Snacks

about 790 cals today

going to the gym after work..:biggrin:

my next 5k will be sept 5th.

last weekends time was 41:40:thumbdown:

trying to lose 15 pds by that date

Edited by tlambright1986

got all by 1.5ccs of my fill taken out yesterday - so i did enjoy food just a bit:rolleyes:

b- peach/mango Protein smoothie

l- 4 chick fila nuggets

d- approx 1cup of moo shu pork (no pancake) just filling

s- wine & fresh melon & berries

yesterday....

b - mini meatballs, spaghetti squash, spaghetti sauce & sprinkled w/cheese

l - turkey taco meat, lght sour cream, salsa, cheese & lettuce

d - white peach

calories - 775